SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The power of Youtube

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow I tried to find an online translator, but the Tagalog (which I think it is?) to English translators are severely lacking.

She doesn't seem pleased in any language though

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, totally forgot about that. I'll try to get you a translation tonight when I'm home.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ha ha ! Twisted Evil

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wifey doesn't know, it's a different dialect. Sorry folks.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone else that knows her has found the video. Check out the 2 comments that pretty much show the attitude toward the situation there.

Quote:
the real scammers are those who are gays. i know this girl and she's a real she! for that sense the scammers are those gays who pretend to be girls and this neighborhood there are a lot of gays who pretend to be girls. I think this girl here is a victim becoz of those gays who pretend to be a woman. And these gays have been noted to be dollar drawers of the community.

I think those should be what's on FBI's list.

So it's ok for the girls to do it, but not gay people?

Quote:
i thnk what ur doing is really off limits. Ur degradng these girls. Are you asking about victims of these scammers?
For that, i tel u the victims ur pointing out r those white animals who victimize d younger generations here n d Philippines. It's becoz they thnk they hav all d money that they can buy the bodies of these innocent girls out here! Dont you have a sense that there are lots of WHITE ANIMALS who are PEDOPHILES???

"innocent girls" that pretend to fall in love with you, then steal your money. Yep, sounds pretty innocent to me Rolling Eyes

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody crap Evil or Very Mad Wayne, I would wish you post as many videos as you can, that hurts them. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FrumpyBB wrote:
... that hurts them. Evil or Very Mad

... and entertains us!

Mortar

pony pony
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilarious!!!!

They probably think it is the acceptable thing to do, and besides, white men have a lot of money so they donĀ“t care..

...some people are looking for some slaps!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic