SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SuicidalBunny00
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our company is a Switzerland Textile Company. We produce and distribute clothing materials such as batiks, assorted fabrics,pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils to Digital artworks and traditional costume worldwide. We have reached big sales volume of textile materials in the Europe and now we are trying to penetrate the US and Canada market. Quite soon we will open representative offices or authorized sales centers in all the state in the US and therefore we are currently looking for people who will assist us in establishing a new distribution network in your area for now. The fact is that despite the US and Canada market is new for us we already have regular clients also speaks for itself.
We are looking for representatives in your area who will work for us as partime or full time and we will be willing to pay 10% percent on every transaction. This job would not affect your present state of work, all we need is someone who would help us recieve payment from ou r customers in your area.
A responsible and reliable person who is trustworthy and honest will fit in to this category due to the cost of relocating and getting payment is very expensive and inefficient for us .Branches have been set up in few countries and states with our head office in Canada . We are working on setting up a branch in your locality but for now we need a representative in your area who will be handling the payment aspect.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US?
The international money transfer tax for legal entities (companies) in Switzerland is 25%, whereas for the individual it is only 7%.There is no sense for us to work this way, while tax for international money transfer made by a private individual is 7% .That's why we need you! We need agents or representatives to receive payment for our textiles( in money orders, check or bank wire transfers) and to resend the money to us via Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer. This way we will save money because of tax decreasing.
JOB DESCRIPTION?
1. Receive payment from Clients
2. Cash Payments at your Bank
3. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.
4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be contacted to send payment to(Payment is to forwarded either by Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer).
HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
10% from each operation! For instance: you receive 7000 USD via checks or money orders on our behalf. You will cash the money and keep $700 (10% from $7000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal 10%, though later it will increase up to 12%!
ADVANTAGES
You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor right from your home office. Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up to $3000-4000 monthly depending on time you will spend for this job. You do not need any capital to start. You can do the Work easily without leaving or affecting your present Job. The employees who make efforts and work hard have a strong possibility to become managers. Anyway our employees never leave us due to our excellent work condition.
MAIN REQUIREMENTS
Under the age of 80,legally capable and responsible,ready to work 3-4 hours per week. with PC knowledge,e-mail and internet experience (minimal) And please know that Everything is absolutely legal, that's why You have to fill a contract! If you are interested in our offer, please respond with the following details for us to reach you.
NOTICE :
We will never ask you for anything more then that, no bank account number, routing number, credit card, passwords, SSN # etc. If anyone asks for those on our behalf, please do not give out this info. This is to ensure your security and non-involvement in cases of identity theft. If anyone ask you for any of those info in our notice please kindly report to your nearest local or federal authorities.
* Full Names_______________
* Address(Not A P.O BOX)__________________
* City_____________________
* State____________________
* Postal Code_______________
* Phone___________________
* Email___________________
* Age_____________________
* Present Occupation_______________
* Marital Status_____________
* Sex_____________________
* Bank Name_________________
Thanks for your anticipated action. And we hope to hear back from you.
Thanks and best regards.
Todd Scott.
C.E.O
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Very Happy

Try googling the email address or company phone number also consider posting the email header here and someone will tell you where your lad is from...

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep you can tell its a scam because a lads format always has this.
Quote:
* Full Names_______________
* Address(Not A P.O BOX)__________________
* City_____________________
* State____________________
* Postal Code_______________
* Phone___________________
* Email___________________
* Age_____________________
* Present Occupation_______________
* Marital Status_____________
* Sex_____________________
* Bank Name________________

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
SuicidalBunny00
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what to do with it, unfourtunately.

I was a dumbass, gave them my real info and I have a check here sent by Fed-Ex overnight.

uhhh...
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry Just ignore the scammer he will not do anything. Give the fake check to the police. If you want me to bait him send me his email address.

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SuicidalBunny00

First things first, get a big sharpie and write FAKE in big letters on front of the check, then no-one could accuse you of trying to cash it. Then you can either shred it, give it to the police or the Postal Inspector (if it came via USPS-and you still have the packaging). I don't know if Fedex have a fraud dept-but if they do i'm sure they'd be interested.

Tell the 'lad' the bank told you it is fake. Then and this is the important part, STOP ALL CONTACT WITH HIM. Do not talk to him on the phone, do not answer his emails. He will keep emailing you-and possibly phoning (if he has your number). IGNORE HIM-he may try threatening you with "legal trouble", the police, the FBI or even the CIA, it is all BS.

If you have cashed any checks previously then you need to go and speak to both your bank and the police, you have to be proactive about this and getting it resolved. If they were to come talk to you they will do it with you being a suspect, if you go and see them then they will see you as a victim who was duped.

You may also wish to read some more information on these types of scam and i'd recommend this

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
SuicidalBunny00
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

KThx Very Happy isk
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is called a cheque-mule scam. Pretty common, often run out of Russia generally a bit too sophisticated for the W. Africans. Continue to bait this, but do it safely, there may be a phony website behind the curtain.

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Baiting him is OK, but not with your Real Life email address. Get a baiter account at Gmail and send him an ASEM (or a reply to the original email) and take it from there. He probably sent out thousands of mails, he won't know.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are going to take the cheque to the police, do not write on it. The only reason anyone would need to write fake on a cheque is if they wanted to keep it but make clear they were not doing so for any fraudulent purpose. The police will be less than impressed with you tampering with evidence. If you are worried about taking it to the police, take it to you bank instead, or destroy it. I'd advocate reporting all fakes so that the authorities learn how widespread cheque fraud is,. The cheque may be real and from a stolen cheque book, so reporting it enables the police or your bank to alert the person/company from whom the cheque book has been stolen, or whose cheques are being faked.

The lad may send you more fakes, even if you ignore him. Do the same with them - report or destroy. Smile

Never bait a lad who has your real details, unless you do so after a suitable pause and with a completely different email, name etc. Follow dutchbait's advice. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic