SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad wants proof I can't travel (UPDATE - and backs off)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

told the processing manager at ECOWAS that he can't fly to Ghana to sign documents relating to his fund clearance because of long-term health problems relating to an IED explosion in Iraq.

The reply read:

Quote:
...we need to see a copy of a doctors report confirming that you can not travel to come and sign your fund release documents.

This bit has me puzzled. Are they suspicious? Or is it just a matter of keeping control?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Wed May 28, 2008 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's funny. It's like he's baiting you. Next he'll be asking you for security pictures with cucumbers. Laughing

Doesn't he realize that information about what happened in Iraq, as well as all medical information is highly confidential?

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Pretty much what I told him:

Quote:
I'm not sure if I can get a copy of the report - BOMK it's ruled out under doctor-patient privilege. I don't know if I can necessarily demand to see it.

I'll send word to Dr Sh3ppard and find out what he can do.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he really wants to see the report, you could probably work out the security protocol necessary for him to be cleared for that. Wink Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, you may have to contact your barrister about this, then he has to contact your mugu and then have the two of them negotiate the fee (no cash bait intended, mind you, but it is used as a way to get the mugu to drop this, as most won't bother sending "fees")

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And of course HIPAA laws prohibit the scanning and emailing of health protected information

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

first time ive seen anything like this mind - the baited are baiting Shocked

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After he's jumped through a few hoops he can get a renamed DLL file...
Matrim Cauthon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you are baiting Adamu's friend ND from Jojo, YW and Prof's wicked evil safari and he is desperate for an excuse not to go to Chad Very Happy

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not only that, your insurance company also has their forms to fill out to obtain such information. They're about 50 pages long.....

Of course, after they fill it out, they'll be denied due to HIPAA regulations... Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad may have realised that he'd asked for a bit too much.

Quote:
We have seen your mail, i do not know why the report won't be easy, since the doctor tested you all he has to do is to write a letter stating that you can not travel, we do not need your test result just a letter from the doctor stating that you can not travel. Meanwhile, you do not mention the option you need, so you need to state the option you need to enable us give you the details either what it will cost you or the information of a lawyer Time is no more on your side so do that fast, while we wait your response.

Mal wasn't impressed:

Quote:
I suggest that you discuss medical matters with Doctor Sh3ppard - he can clear this up better than I can. I've cc'd him on this too - as I said, he's the one to contact.
I'll take the second option (ie your accredited attorney). And while we're here - given your sluggishness to date, I really think you've got no right telling me to do anything fast! Are we clear on this?

The Lad wasn't happy about that:

Quote:
Let us get one point clear, if I told you about time and doing fast it will never get me insulted by you, mind your choice of words please, you can do as you wish but note that if you exceed the given time as stipulated by law we will have no option than to use your allocation for another purpose.

The heat was rising:

Quote:
I think you need reminding that I am the client here and you do as I wish. You do not go throwing your weight around and treating me like some inferior! Are we clear on this?
Pointing out your shortcomings is not insulting you. Trust me, if I wanted to, I could swear up a storm in four languages, but I'm not going to. I will however point out that your insistence on medical documentation is not my decision but yours alone. Again, I would remind you to contact Dr Sh3ppard if you're serious about this matter. I'll contact the lawyer when that issue is settled.
Finally - if you take money that is rightfully mine and put it somewhere else, why I think that could be called embezzlement. Just be very careful what you say, lady!

"She" wasn't going to take that...

Quote:
This approval is what the likes of you are looking for, there are some here that has been looking for this approval for more than one year now without getting it, so if I should tell you to act fast because of the number of applications and the limited resources available I think I am being fair and nice to you.
For the doctors report it is the requirement I do not know why it is difficult for you to understand, If you had told me that your doctor wants us to give him a call to confirm that we would have done so, or he will call us to that effect it is also good, for you to misunderstand me and use bad words on me because of it is very wrong all I did was to tell you what was in the offing which is my duty.
Everything is on you if we see the lawyer to sign on your behalf with the power of attorney from you we will allow him to sign and that ends it, for your information since you chose to use a lawyer, you do not need to send us a doctors report it is when you want us to send the documents to you that is when we ask for the doctors report.

Mal wasn't going to take that:

Quote:
"The likes of you" indeed - that's the kind of phrase I've only ever seen in a pejorative context. I suggest you choose your words with care! Are we clear on this too?
You said, and I quote, "we need to see a copy of a doctors report confirming that you can not travel to come and sign your fund release documents". You didn't say anything about a phone call being enough! I expect consistency; is that too much to ask?
Further, you also wrote "When we see it then you have two more options left which is we either send the documents to you for you to sign and return or we direct you to one of the accredited attorneys here who will sign on your behalf". In other words, you wanted the doctor's report before the signing - not after! Why are you shifting ground like that?
I suggest that you contact Dr Sh3ppard and get this phase settled.

Since Mal hasn't heard from Dr Sh3ppard yet (I know, Jeff, thanx...) this isn't going anywhere... yet!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Further news; Doctor Sh3ppard came through (thanx Jeff) and the Lad was duly mollified:

Quote:
We have received the confirmation from your doctor.

I was put onto the bank's lawyer, and a couple of slightly acrimonious messages followed - before the original Lad returned with this:

Quote:
HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY?I HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL.HAVE YOU HEARD FROM THE LAWYER AS YOU TOLD ME EARLIER?IF THE LAWYER IS GOING TO WASTE US SO MUCH TIME I SUGGEST THAT YOU TELL THEM TO SEND THE DOCUMENTS ACROSS TO YOU.

I KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING BECAUSE THE LAWYER MAY DEMADE SOME CONSULTATION FEES AND WHATEVER,ALSO WHEN HE GETS TO KNOW THE MAGNITUDE OF THE TRANSACTION HE MAY CHARGE US MORE OF
WHICH I AM NOT CAPABLE OF FOOTING ANY BILL NOW.

I HAVE TOLD YOU THE PREDICAMENT THAT I AM FACING NOW.I SUGGEST THAT YOU TELL THE TO SEND THE DOCUMENTS TO YOU SO THAT YOU WILL ALSO GO THROUGH WHAT YOU ARE SIGNING AND HAVE THE BIRDS EYE VIEW OF WHAT IT ENTAILS.PLEASE TRY AND HAVE A SECOND THOUGHT ON MY SUGGESTION.

I PRESUME THAT THE SENDING OF THE DOCUMENTS TO YOU WILL BE MUCH MORE CHEAPER AND YOU CAN HELP ME TO ACQUIRE THAT.

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO KNOW OUR DIRECTION.

This is odd - why ask me to ditch the Lawyer Lad?

Sand Timer x 7
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe lawyer lad was her BFF and just had a heart wrenching breakup? Rolling Eyes
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually I should have known why. Embarassed

A while back they wrote:

Quote:
When we see it then you have two more options left which is we either send the documents to you for you to sign and return or we direct you to one of the accredited attorneys here who will sign on your behalf. Note that the two options has upfront expenses to be made, in the first option you are to bear the cost of insurance and the courier cost of the documents, the other option you have to discuss with the lawyers they will tell you their system of operation.

They must be losing patience!

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic