SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think my lad has has a siezure

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I only asked him for a picture...

Quote:
HELLO MY LOVE ETHEL LONG TIME KNOW SEE YOU I KNOW THAT ALL IS WILL WITH OVER PLSASE HONEY AM KONW HAPPEY WAT YOU SAIDAS AM TELING YOU THAT AM IN CAMP HERE AM LOOKING FOR HELP PLSASE HONEY MY LOVE STOP TELLING PEOPEL ANY THING PLSASE JUST SO HONEY JUST CONTACT THE BANK SO THAT THEM WE TRASFER THE MONEY INTO YOU CONUTRY BE4 I COME OVER THERE PLSASE TRY TO CALL ME ON TELE PHONE NUMBER SO THA YOU WILL HAER MY VOICE I WILL HAER YOUR VOICE 2

Do you think he's off script Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he went to the PACKMAN SCOL OV SPELIN

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ LOL_sign I am sure that is why you have two ponies.

@ Sunshine, you must be a real catch! He is probably staying pretty close to script since he is still askig for money. Keep pushing at him for details that aren't related to banking. You will win!

Edited for spelling Embarassed

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I am giving "her" the full on "I have been so let down by women before, I really want to believe in you but for me to do that you're going to have to videotape yourself arm wrestling a goat*" angle.

* Not really - just after a trophy pic with my 419Eater name on it. No goats were harmed in the production of this bait.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic