SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

travel agency scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobbyboy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its a pleasure to post a comment about the posting you made a couple of weeks or months ago. I am Bob S, Gyimah and please i ask in honesty and in kindness to let me know if i was the one you were dealing with.
I was going to travel to Mexico all alone and i dont know the lady you made mention of but the only person i know is Jonathan and who is still someone i would like to meet and sort things together with. I only wanted to buy my ticket to Mexico, So i wanted to buy a cheap ticket which was very bad and the wrong thing on my part. But its a friend who led me into this bullshit because i dont know anything about the scam person you talking about and the person who Jonathan Eaghan assisted me to buy my ticket from. But he took my money and gave tyo me that FAKE ticket and which i did bought another ticket for 2 hours 45 flight from Caracas to Mexico city for 800 dollars, as they sold to me then.
I didnt understand why the ticket was not working when i got to Caracas i couldnt use the ticket and i went through a couple of stupid rules and believe you me it was troubling. I am not a scam and i will never do that in my life and am ready to go all angles and all world to protest against this because my passport number and my name is on this website and why should that happen. Please am pleading to the website administrator about this because Jonathan i someone who led me into that but the person who Jonathan bought the ticket from he only knows him but for me i dont know him and i would be glad to find out from the person or the Morreti Claude and what ever the rest pf the name is to know that if its me BOB S GYIMAH that took his card then he should come out. write to he web operator about this and am ready to do anything i would be asked to do to prove my self right so that you can delete the news about me because am not happy about this, because my friend only searched about this on the internet and found all this about me and why should that happen?
I would be glad because for all i went through in Caracas was a hell of time and i was also arrested when i got to Mexico and why should that happen but i thought its because i am black but not knowing its someones fault of some bad thing someone have done and it resulting to me, please take your time to review what you did and correct your self about it because am innocent about that. If you would need more of me i am ready to tell the world and anyone to prove my self right.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

related to this thread:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=572826

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Bobbyboy :

It not clear to me from your posting what you are trying to say. Are we meant to believe that you were scammed?

The original posting was made over 2 years ago. It contained false or stolen credit card and passport details. You are now claiming that one of those names is yourself and that you are a genuine honest person who was the victim of a fraudulent ticket sale. I have my doubts but in the unlikely event that this is true, then you should have contacted the police, or your bank, at the first indication of fraudulent use of your name/credit card/passport.

What allegedly happened to you has nothing to do with me or the previous scam. An airline ticket is only valid for a maximum of one year.

If your plea is genuine, which as previously said I doubt, then I would ask you to supply the following details and I can have it investigated.

Airline ticket number
Name, place and date of issue, including IATA/ARC number.
Flight number(s)
Full name of passenger.
Airline or reservation system booking reference.

One more thing, please don't play the race card : " but i thought its because i am black ". That doesn't earn you any sympathy.

I look forward to hearing from you with the above details. Please do not waste your time posting false details, I will know at a glance whether you are supplying correct information or just made up rubbish.

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Bob S Gyimah

As you ignored my response to your email and my offer to help, I assumed that you were a scammer. However I have investigated this and find that you are in fact a victim and I will be able to obtain a refund of your $800. In order to secure a release of the funds that are due to you, I will need you to send me a release fee of US$155.27.
Please send it to our agency travel refunds department :
Attn. Uyara Dumfuk via Western Union

You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe it's old, I don't know, but I laughed when I saw this:

"Attn. Uyara Dumfuk"

Easter Egg 2013
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I made up a whole load of them but one of the best was Iyama Koksuka, then I phoned up a scam call centre and got them to read out 'my' name. Also the two lawyers, Yuv Bin Wel and Tru Li Scrood. Then there's my travel agency colleague Will Getchercourt and his assistant Tarti Oldslappa who make the odd appearance.

Great fun.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic