SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Clear as mud

View next topic
View previous topic

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this just in.

Quote:
DEAR SIR

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE REMITTANCE OF THIS BANK HAVE RECEIVED THE INQUIRE MESSAGE REGARDS TO YOUR INHERITED FUND TRANSFER THE BANK.

DUE TO YOUR EXPRESSION OF THE CONTENTS MESSAGE, THE BOARD OF DIRECTOR MEETING HOST THIS MORNING ACROSS THE POINT’S CONCERT MESSAGE AND BASE ON THE CONCLUSION THIS MORNING, YOU ARE ADVICE TO FOLLOW UP THE PROCESS OF YOUR INHERITED FUND TRANSFER ACCORDINGLY INSTRUCTED FROM THE HEAD QUARTER OF THIS BANK.

MOREOVER YOU WERE INSIST TO AGAINST OUR BANK RULE AND REGULATING LAWS AND YOU ARE NO MORE INTIMIDATE THE PROCESS OF THE TRANSFER SUCCESSFUL AS IT WAS DIRECTED FROM THE BANK BOARD DIRECTORS HEAD OFFICE ABIDJAN COTE D’IVOIR

THEREFORE YOU ARE ADVICE TO FAX FORWARD THE INFORMATION REQUESTED IN NEXT 48 HOURS THROUGH THE BANK FAX NUMBER OR THE EMAIL ADDRESS TO ENABLE THE REMITTANCE OF THIS BANK PROCESS FURTHER YOUR INHERITED FUND TRANSFER FOR IMMEDIATE EFFECT SHALL BE DONE.

HENCEFORTH THE PROCESS OF YOUR INHERITED FUND TRANSFER WILL BE CONFISCATE AS INCORPORATION PROCESS ACTIVE

THANK FOR YOUR COMPLEHENSIVE REGARDING THIS INFORMATION FROM THE BANK REMITTANCE.
LEGAL CUSTOMER DATA VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT (ADB)
DR JOHN MORGAN SEC.ACCOUNT SECTION
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.

Confused

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And to think we have members here whose first language is not English worrying about the lads understanding them!! Laughing

Ask him what COMPLEHENSIVE he went to. Very Happy (For non-UK members)

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It reminds me of something spoken by the late great Professor Stanley Unwin. (For anyone who doesn't remember him, he was a brilliant UK comedian who did hilariously important-sounding, but nonsensical, double-speak.)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him back this, the English to Russian translation of the body of his message. Smile
Quote:
ЭТО ДОЛЖНА СООБЩИТЬ ВЫ ЧТО РИМЕССА ЭТОГО КРЕНА ПОЛУЧАЛА ОТНОШЕНИЯ СООБЩЕНИЯ ЗАПРАШИВАТЬ К ВАШЕМУ УНАСЛЕДОВАННОМУ ФОНДУ ПЕРЕНЕСИТЕ КРЕН.

ДОЛЖНО К ВАШЕМУ ВЫРАЖЕНИЮ СООБЩЕНИЯ СОДЕРЖАНИЯ, ХОЗЯИНА ВСТРЕЧИ СОВЕТА ДИРЕКТОРОВ ЭТО УТРО ЧЕРЕЗ СООБЩЕНИЕ СОГЛАСИЯ S ПУНКТ' И ОСНОВАНИЯ НА ЗАКЛЮЧЕНИИ ЭТО УТРО, ВЫ БУДЕТЕ КОНСУЛЬТАЦИЕЙ К ПРОСЛЕЖИВАНИЮ, КОТОР ПРОЦЕСС ВАШЕГО УНАСЛЕДОВАННОГО ПЕРЕХОДА ФОНДОМ СООТВЕТСТВЕННО ПРОИНСТРУКТИРОВАЛ ОТ ГОЛОВНОЙ ЧЕТВЕРТИ ЭТОГО КРЕНА.

СВЕРХ ТОГО ВЫ БЫЛИ НАСТАИВАЕТЕ К ПРОТИВ НАШЕМУ ПРАВИЛУ КРЕНА И РЕГУЛИРУЯ ЗАКОНЫ И ВЫ НЕ БОЛЬШЕ ЗАПУГИВАЕТЕ ПРОЦЕСС ПЕРЕХОДА УСПЕШНО ПО МЕРЕ ТОГО КАК БЫЛО НАПРАВЛЕНО ОТ КОУТА D' IVOIR АБИДЖАН ДИРЕКТОРОВ ГОЛОВНОГО ОФИСА ДОСКИ КРЕНА

ПОЭТОМУ ВЫ БУДЕТЕ КОНСУЛЬТАЦИЕЙ ДЛЯ ТОГО ЧТОБЫ ОТПРАВИТЬ ВПЕРЕД ИНФОРМАЦИЮ ПО ФАКСУ СПРОШЕННУЮ В СЛЕДУЮЩИХ 48 ЧАСАХ ЧЕРЕЗ НОМЕР ФАКСА КРЕНА ИЛИ АДРЕС ЭЛЕКТРОННАЯ ПОЧТА ДЛЯ ТОГО ЧТОБЫ ВКЛЮЧИТЬ РИМЕССУ ЭТОГО ПРОЦЕССА КРЕНА БОЛЕЕ ДАЛЕЕ ВАШ УНАСЛЕДОВАННЫЙ ПЕРЕХОД ФОНДОМ ДЛЯ НЕМЕДЛЕННО ВЛИЯНИЯ БУДЕТ СДЕЛАН.

HENCEFORTH ПРОЦЕСС ВАШЕГО УНАСЛЕДОВАННОГО ПЕРЕХОДА ФОНДОМ БУДЕТ КОНФИСКУЕТ КАК ACTIVE ПРОЦЕССА ВНЕСЕНИЯ

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari [email protected] & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & [email protected] - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Mach 3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys,
Do a youtube of Norm Crosby....US comedian/butcher of the language Smile

I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer It has defiled all forms of medical treatment
SHIPPOU
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I looked it up, and came across Gallagher advertising his sledgomatic.

Great stuff. I wonder is lad would buy one ....

Quote:
I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is 100% hitch and risk free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic