SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MUFC Champions of Europe

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fireworks over the streets of Weatherfield tonight. Smile

Sir Alex said it was the first penalty shootout he's ever won.

Chelsea looked likely to score but hitting the post counts as a miss, not unlucky.

When Renaldo cocked up his penalty, Hayley said 'Well that'll stop him looking so smug'. Interviewed after, he said it became the worst day of his life, then the best day.

There may not be a victory parade with the trophy(s) (we went to the one when they won the treble) because of objections by the police after the mayhem caused by Rangers fans (and the pubs opening at 8am for them) in Manchester last week, unlucky timing, I'd have rather watched in in a crowd, as good as it was at home with the missus and some Stella.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being a Man City fan, I didn't want one team or the other to win really. Laughing

I decided that Man Utd only had one player that I really detested (Ronaldo) and that Chelsea had two (Drogba and Lampard). So in the end I was pleased, grudgingly, to see the trophy to head to the best English city outside London.

I laughed my cock off though when Ronaldo tried to cheat his way to scoring a penalty, and still missed. Very Happy

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

me being a scouser and caught most of the match,apart from the second half(called out for a naughty fox having supper which wasnt his),i really enjoyed all the handbag action.good final i thought but chelsea lost.
i am gutted for them,totally.
Evil or Very Mad
probably wont hear the end of it now

banghead

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was trying to avoid watching the footy but I have a Man U daft sibling who kept texting me, so gave in and watched the end bit.
I did like Alex Fergusson's remark in a post match interviews that they had "the makings of a good team"
typical Scottish understatement?!
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to see that the English players haven't lost the knack for taking penalties. Laughing Still, they've got plenty of time to practice before their next international tournament. Laughing

Surprisingly, winning the Champions League isn't the biggest money prize in football, the big one is at Wembley this coming Saturday - £60m($120m) and a place in the Premiership at stake -no pressure there then.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A great final and well deserved winners!

I am looking forward to seeing where Chelsea go from here; no trophies this season so Grant will probably get the boot (meaning more unease as a new boss is brought in), Drogba wants to ply his diving trade elsewhere and the "great" defensive partnership of Terry and Carvalho looks set to be disbanded as Carvalho will be liable to want to join his boyfriend at Inter, not to mention Lampard wanting out. And then there's the striker problem - Shevchenko, Anelka and Malouda are all useless. I think Abramovich is going to have to open his chequebook again, and hopefully it will be another £100million+ squandered on rubbish Thumbs up

Meanwhile, United go from strength to strength. I'm hoping they sign Valencia and Richards, plus a much needed out and out striker.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil or Very Mad

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, I would get rid of Rooney. He was crap, and has been all season, and did nothing but argue all the game until he was subbed. I would swop him for Drogba. Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

puke

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not a football adept .. but it strikes me no-one mentioned the real hero of that match: Edwin van der Sar .. Wink

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic