SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My... Scanner!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally, I can give something (not much but something) back to the folks here at Eater! I now have a lovely colour scanner, and will be happy to share its capabilities for the common good.

So let's say your mugu wants a form filled out and a) he's not moving ahead until he gets it, b) it would really help your bait by adding credibility & stuff or c) he just really needs to be messed with. BUT you don't want to fill it in on your screen and you don't have a printer/scanner set up. Well just shoot me a PM with a copy of the form, the information you want filled in, and a few suggestions as to how bad it should be, and old Obi-Wan here will send you a 100% certified risky-free completed form to send to your lad.

As an example, I did this little gem just to show off my "skill" for this sort of thing...

I can also make the forms as small as you'd like, and I tried to keep that one mostly legible because it's just for use here. I'm perfectly willing to do MCTN's too. It's the least I can do.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a nice offer. I am sure your skills will be in demand.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A very kind gesture. Im 100% against filling forms in for lads so wont be in touch too often, but if I get a pet who is just too much damn fun and wont have it any other way, I'll PM you.

Cheers !

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the offer. I'll keep it in mind Cool

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckily scanners often come with various settings you can choose regarding image quality - from ultra compressed jpeg to extra high resolution colour TIFF images, something to ruin everybodys day downloading unviewable images or ones running to tens of megabytes for a single page (only to be missing an MTCN of course).

That middle ground of viewable, reasonably sized files is for losers Wink
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@manbites: You're damn right! While I'll be delighted to create the most crack-addicted-looking completed form your lad has ever seen, I offer my 100% risky free guaran-friggin-tee that he won't get a control number or anything else that he can take to the proverbial bank.

Since we already have a warehouse full of wonderfully useless / corrupted WU and MG forms, I doubt I'll receive many requests for those. I'll still do them of course, but I doubt I can improve on what's been done. Same thing with the passports. The lads that come to mind are the dying widows' lawyers, the lotto-monkeys, cheque-mule mugus and the loan/employment drones.

See, I like mugus with forms because I'll "fill" in their form and get it back to them, then act all offended when they press me for details which I already provided. To date, only two of them have admitted they can't make out the information I provided to them. This, of course, does not apply to MCTN's or payment details.... but that's a whole 'nother theme park!
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice work ....and thank you! Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic