SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 What do you think of this one?

View next topic
View previous topic
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
thenovice
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 18 May 2008
Posts: 2


PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need advice. Scam or not? Has anyone ever seen this one before?

Thank for your response. I really understand your thought and believe. Ive went to us embassy several times and they couldnt handle this they were saying it will takes 3 months or something. But I can't wait for that beside. I have already deposited as my travelling luggages which i am sending to the states because i am coming home. The company didnt know i have such amount there cause i want everything to be secure and safe. Best way to do this is to follow the step ive taken and I know it will work out for us..... Please let me know your thought. I'll look forward to hear from you soon. PS: I promise i wont let you be disappointed.

Tina Wright.

--- On Sat, 5/17/08, *****@aim.com <*****@aim.com> wrote:

From: *****@aim.com <*****@aim.com>
Subject: Re: talking time
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, May 17, 2008, 5:36 PM

I am forbidden to accept personal property or money.

G


-----Original Message-----
From: Tina Wright <[email protected]>
To: *****@aim.com
Sent: Sat, 17 May 2008 5:44 am
Subject: Re: talking time



I received your mail. How are you doing? I hope all is well with you.Im in west africa in (Ghana) But I really want to get out of here and come to the u.s. I really need your trust and help to get me out of this shit I am into and I promise I will not let you be disappointed. i will really appreciate your help towards this. Once I get there, we will arrange things in order and we can start a new life together, and I want to believe that you will not let me down.
As I've discussed what brought me here from the United States. he wanted to take the money from me and get away with my money. Then when I noticed this, I took the money and my travelling boxes and deposited it with a Security/Insurance Company here in west Africa in order to save myself and my assets. Thereafter I left the guy's apartment to an hotel where I am in right now and from which I am communicating with you now. Now, I'm in need of your help, have gotten the money to run myself when I get to the u.s but i cant just get the money out like that because i have deposited it as a luggage.so there are steps needed to be taken.All i want to do now is come over to your end,know you better and we can start a new life together. I don't want to live here anymore. you know I'm a foreigner here and it is absolutely dangerous for me here, so that is why i need your gesture assistance.

How i want you to help me? i am hiding the money up from the guy here in West Africa because I've left his apartment. i might get setup if I do not act fast. so for me to be more safe and secure, I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the box along with some of my travelling luggages with a Security and Insurance Company that renders private diplomatic delivery service . i told them that the two boxes are my travelling luggage, which I want to send forth to U.s because i'm returning home. then i paid them up their custody and security fee, but I did not tell them that the boxes contain money in order to make everything secure and safe.

So, I want the boxes sent to you(if you are willing to be of help) while i catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you while I come over to meet you and we can start a new life together. Every arrangement for the delivery is kind of perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed. it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it. And the boxes have security codes lock known to me only. only me can open the boxes, except if I tell anyone the Code. so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you.

Therefore, I want you to contact me as soon as possible, so that I can give you all my deposit details and information for you to make the Clearance from the Security Company as my fiance who is to receive my Boxes in the United states. And once the box gets to you, I will let you know the lock codes to open the boxes and the instructions, then you can open the boxes in order to have some money sent to me for my flight to the states because presently i am down finacially and the little cash with me is for my hotel bills.. Once I get there, we shall invest the money together and start a new life, provided you will not disappoint neither take advantage of me. I hereby promise you somthing tangible out of the total fund for you to meet any personal needs and I can get something done with the balance.

I am counting on you with trust and I will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you in person. Let me hear from you as soon as possible, so that I can give you the deposit details and the contact of the security company to arrange the shipment asap.
Love,

Tina wright.

--- On Sat, 5/17/08, *****@aim.com <*****@aim.com> wrote:

From: *****@aim.com <*****@aim.com>
Subject: Re: talking time
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, May 17, 2008, 2:36 AM


G


-----Original Message-----
From: Tina Wright <[email protected]>
To: *****@aim.com
Sent: Thu, 15 May 2008 5:17 pm
Subject: Re: talking time


Hi,
I am feeling reluctant to talk about myself and my situation to you because i don't know how you will feel. But I will like to let you know all about me and the situation I am into now so that it will not be too late before I let you know. I have had alot of bad experiences in my previous relationships, and i do not want to fall into the same problem anymore, i will like you to give me your words that you will really like me and that you will take care of me, because i have been gamed before and i will not want to be gamed or played on again in my life. I am telling you all this, then you can decide if you still want to meet me or not, so that we will not waste each other's time, when you get this mail,kindly give me a response to let me know if you are still interested or not.


After all these happened to me and caused by my Ex Boy friend, I joined a dating site.where I met an African guy online who promised heaven and earth that he wants to marry me and make me happy in life; "I never knew I was going from Fry-pan to Fire". The African(Ghana) man told me of investment opportunities in Africa(Ghana) and he convinced me to come along with lots of money while coming down, which I did. On getting here, all his intention was to take away the money from me, played me and leave me alone.

I came from the United States with all the money I've gotten from my Late Dad's business and contracts renumeration Because the african guy told me of an idea to investment in Oil firms here. When I got here, he made all possibles means to get the money from me and get away with my money. Then when I noticed this, I took the money and my travelling boxes and deposited it with a Security/Insurance Company here in west Africa(Ghana) in order to save myself and my assets. Thereafter I left the guy's apartment to an hotel where I am in right now and from which I am communicating with you now.

Therefore, I don't want to fall into any other terrible situation again after all these that I have faced and I am not ready to be gamed this time. I need to be very sure of whom i will be friends with or date this time. I will need some words from you, which will prove to me about your interest in me and what exactly you want out of our relationship. I am very eager to have a friend now, since i would be willing to settle down in the united states this time around as soon as you want me to, provided you will treat me in a good manner.

Well, let me hang on here till I hear from you. Therefore, I don't want to fall into any other terrible situation again after all these that I have faced and I am not ready to be gamed this time. I need to be very sure of whom i will be friends with or date this time. I will need some words from you, which will prove to me about your interest in me and what exactly you want out of our relationship. I am very eager to have a friend now, since i would be willing to settle down in the united states this time around as soon as you want me to, provided you will treat me in a good manner.

Sincerely yours

Tina Wright

--- On Thu, 5/15/08, *****@aim.com <*****@aim.com> wrote:

From: *****@aim.com <*****@aim.com>
Subject: Re: talking time
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 9:10 PM


G


-----Original Message-----
From: Tina Wright <[email protected]>
To: *****@aim.com
Sent: Thu, 15 May 2008 12:12 am
Subject: Re: talking time


How are you doing? I really appreciate your response. I'm single never married. I just got out in bad relationship a year..My ex boy friend had an affair with my best friend. I decided to try this online dating scene maybe it will work out for me. I'm pretty new on this. Here's alittle about me. I was born in United Kingdom raised in Nashville TN. I went to school in belmont University Nashville-TN. I'm the only child in the folks, I moved to Alabama because I love the outdoors activities. I like camping , hiking , snowboarding , motorcycle riding , walking , swimming , running , beach , skating. I'm a passionate and affectionate lady. I love to cuddling up and watch a movies with that special someone. I love to make people laugh share my feelings with them. I'm looking for down to earth guy who knows what he want out of life. someone who whosn't afraid to try new things and always be there for each other. Honesty , Caring , Loving , Intelligent , Great sense of humor , Motivation , Respectful, Responsible. Trustworthy and Reliable..... My best color is Blue. Favourite food- Chinese , Pizza , Italian , Mexican , Fast food , Indian. I hope that helps you!!

Have a nice day,

Tina Wright
--- On Wed, 5/14/08, *****@aim.com <*****@aim.com> wrote:

From: *****@aim.com <*****@aim.com>
Subject: Re: talking time
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 12:44 AM

I would still like to know more about you. What are you like? A picture would also be appropriate so I can see who I am talking to.


-----Original Message-----
From: Tina Wright <[email protected]>
To: *****@aim.com
Sent: Tue, 13 May 2008 6:01 pm
Subject: Re: talking time

When have you been on singlesnet.....how the site treat you

Tina

--- On Tue, 5/13/08, *****@aim.com <*****@aim.com> wrote:

From: ******@aim.com <*****@aim.com>
Subject: talking time
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 9:00 PM

You expressed interest in me but I would like to know more about you. What are your hobbies/likes and dislikes. Also if you could send a picture of yourself so I know who I am talking to.

G

I have changed my emails and information to protect my identity but all of the e-mails I have received from this person are unaltered. It was the last e-mail with the distinct change in grammar and the pictured I have received (thumbnail sized with low resolution) that started to raise flags. I am not stupid enough to fall for a scam and this one does sound like one and I think it would be best for the professionals to see what they think. I admit that I am not skilled in scams but I do know enough to not give my address, phone # or any other information in which to ID myself. I appreciate any help. If this is a scam I will block the address and no longer respond to this person.
View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Mugatu
** Retired **


Joined: 13 May 2007
Posts: 3773
Location: The star of India


PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, that's a scam, it's what we refer to as straight advance fee fraud. It's a very common scam where the scammer offers you a cut of a huge fortune if you help them get to it. Of course, there will be fees to pay, and then more problems which will require more of your money. You will never see a penny, as the fortune does not exist.

If you google search passages of her text, it is a well used scam format, I googled "I received your mail. How are you doing? I hope all is well with you.Im in west africa in (Ghana)" and it comes up with an interesting hit at:
http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/scams/f1751.shtml?p=2

It looks like you're doing the right thing, so yes, as you say, feel free to block this person and they'll get bored and move on to their next case.

Welcome by the way! Very Happy

_________________
pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
thenovice
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 18 May 2008
Posts: 2


PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks. I knew that this site was useful as hell.
View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter


Joined: 11 Jul 2007
Posts: 1977


PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe, in a likelihood Tina isn't even a she. You can pretty much tell that she's not a native English speaker. How many Americans do you know that call luggage 'traveling boxes'? LOL.

Welcome to the eater, Novice. If you wanted to have some fun with 'her', you could create a freebie gmail account with a whole new name and life and contact her with what we call an ASEM (accidentally sent email). Just start up with any kind of conversation like, "It's been a long time since we were in contact, how are you doing? Still have that terrible rash?" and 'she' will probably start right up with you again.

_________________
I DONT LIKE THIS HANICKPANKE GAMES!!!!! ~Sc00t (silly lad can't spell his own name, Scott) M0rris

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes


pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



E-Mail Header Analysis


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT