SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Has anyone had this one?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blacknight
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Her profile says she's from the states but she's says she's now in
nigeria due to her work...Scam written all over it!! Laughing

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.114.52.4 with SMTP id z4cs218123waz;
Sat, 17 May 2008 06:27:03 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.157.3 with SMTP id f3mr5080437wae.40.1211030822865;
Sat, 17 May 2008 06:27:02 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web45011.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (web45011.mail.sp1.yahoo.com [68.180.197.138])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id l23si15746143waf.34.2008.05.17.06.27.01;
Sat, 17 May 2008 06:27:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.180.197.138 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.180.197.138;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.180.197.138 as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 37542 invoked by uid 60001); 17 May 2008 13:27:01 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
Received: from [82.208.10.21] by web45011.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 17 May 2008 06:27:00 PDT
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 06:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
How are you doing,i hope all is going on fine and great with you .
I am so delighted to hear from you at this time and appreciate the time you took to write me to know more about me.
I am a Teacher,from Bright waters in New York and i am in Nigeria now,i just finished teaching the Impaired and Less fortunate ones Sign language and would be
back into the states pretty soon as work is over here.
I am a cool,caring,loving and very open minded lady,i am looking to start up a relationship with a good and nice hearted man,who is ready to keep a relationship and also marriage minded too.
I would like you to tell me more about yourself,tell me what you do for a living and also do let me know the kind of woman you are looking to have as your wife.
I attached my pics and hope you like my looks.

Try to download yahoo messenger through the link i gave you below,so we can get to talk sometime on chat and also it would be more easier for us to share pictures there.
http://messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php
I would be looking to hear from you pretty soon.
Have a nice time and bye for now.
Stella.

Computer 82.208.10.21 has been found. eMailTrackerPro has drawn information from its own database
and from information specified by the owners of 82.208.10.21. Both sources tend to agree that the host is
located around Prague, Czech Republic.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The IP address is a satellite provider, and the fact that this "American teacher" is telling you she's now in Nigeria pretty much confirms that this is a Nigerian based love scammer.

I googled the line:
"am a cool,caring,loving and very open minded lady"
and that comes up with one hit at romancescam.com

You have a romance lad, bait away, and enjoy!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

People seem to use certain words to describe themselves, depending where in the world they're from. You'll often see them turn up in profiles. "decent" for vlads, "cool" for lads and "simple" for Pinays. Non scammers use them as well of course, but if you see them in a profile then it's a pretty good indicator where they're really from as opposed to where they claim to be from.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info Mugatu and Wayne!!
I'm still in the learning stage of how to tell the scammers from the real one's but getting the understanding through this site and RD...

I just got off live chat with her and she needs
money to pay for operation for "momma" once I saw that I knew I had
a live one here for sure Laughing

cheers!!
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Eater, blacknight. Please feel free to join our mentor programme (here) if you'd like one-to-one advice and help. Smile

The lads know perfectly well that people have become distrustful of anyone who says they are Nigerian, but they want the money sending there, so they have to come up with a reason to be there whilst still being a citizen of somewhere with a better reputation. And they like to choose such altruistic reasons for being there to make you believe that they are a decent human being. Since it's a lad, as you have correctly determined, it is neither decent nor human. Evil or Very Mad

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She lives there but can't get Brightwaters, as one word, right . . . . Ask her how she likes living so close to the ocean and whether she drives to Robert Moses or takes the ferry.

Like the guy I was matched with from eHarmony who was from Baldwin but had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned being from Long Island.
blacknight
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you eight appreciate your welcome!! If I get a bit stuck I will
join the mentor programme for sure. I started getting mainly russian
love scammers at first and I was neally taken in and after about the
6th email from 3 of them, I started to get suspicious and decided I
better check this out and did a goolge search which led me here and RD and Romance-scan.
So glad I did and so thankful to sites like this. Now I'm hooked into this
scambaiting Laughing It's so much fun and cracks me up reading everyone's
experiences with these scammers Laughing

This is the first time I've had a lad and I'm gonna have fun with this one Very Happy
blacknight
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi daTrix, I'm an aussie and I don't know much about the New York area, so thanks for the tips. Very Happy I will ask her those questions..Thanks!!!! Laughing
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're welcome, blacknight. You'll find that this sport teaches you a shedload of stuff about other places and cultures, as well as causing lad scum a lot of pain. As someone else said recently, it's as addictive as crack cocaine. Very Happy But with education thrown in. Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Black Night,

I am glad you found out before sending money, that is exactly why sites like the ones mentioned as well as a few others not mentioned are great places to post details of scammers.

It doesn't take long to do and it does save many people from being scammed, thereby chopping scammers real dollars.

It's as good a feeling as any bait I have done Wink

A few places you could post or find details of scammers, include:

www.scamwarners.com
www.romancescam.com
www.russiandetective.com
or of course here in our surplus section or love forum where scammers of all types are shared freely.

Do enjoy Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
blacknight
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Murry,

I've already got quite a few vlads going now and it doesn't take long to reel them in on MBN, I must be using good bait Laughing I've learnt a lot
already from this site and I might need a mentor soon if I get stuck, but at the moment I've got a few on the hook and now I want to see how I go
for awhile and waste a lot of their time and hopefully get a trophy Very Happy

cheers!!
blacknight
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi eight, I think I just lost my first lad, Sad I think I went about it the
wrong way, I might take your advice and apply for a mentor. I've got a vlad I've been emailing with for about 3 weeks now and she's asking for airfair and visa
so i need advice now on the best way to go from here.

Cheers!
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry about it, blacknight. Lads get spooked sometimes by nothing at all, and that's a good thing if it means they also drop real victims for no reason. Smile The lad may yet reappear, but there are plenty more where he came from. Baiting is all about trying stuff and finding what works for you. Cherrie will fix you up. Smile

blacknight
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Eight!!! appreciate your help..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic