SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Popping my 419 cherry...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ezzyleedooped
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it didn't last very long... but at least it kept him fruitless for a little while. Next time I'll be a little more subtle.

The Pitch - from Barr. Kemi Silver.

Quote:
This is to officialy inform you that we have verified your
Contract/Inheritance payment of US$5,500,000, and we the Senate committee on
appropriation and finance have arranged your payment to be paid with a Visa
card in regard to an order from MR. President Umaru Musa Yara'dua
(GCFR) Federan Republic of Nigeria, a Visa card which you will use to
withdraw your money from any part of the world have been approved for you.

To receive your Visa card with available credit of $5.5 million us dollars contact Mr.Femi
Coker on this email: [email protected] with the following:

1.full Name 2. Address 3. Phone 4.Your age
5.Occupation

Regards,
Barr.Kemi Silver.

Ooh, I'm chuffed I am...
Quote:

Dear Mr. Barr Kemi Silver,

Thank you for your kind letter and may God bless you for taking the time to write to me. I don't know why I have been chosen to receive such good fortune but such are the mysterious ways of the Lord Jesus.

Just pop the credit card into the post and send it to me at

(Address removed)

My age is 87, I don't own a phone and I am the Lord Abbot of the Order St. Analprobe.

Yours in faith,

(Name Removed)

And now, show me the money...

Quote:
InterSwitch Limited
Plot 1645C Oko-Awo Close,Victoria Island, Lagos,Nigeria
Attn: Beneficiary ,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the order from the senate house, in respect with the provision act of decree 114 of the 1999 constitution; I am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is correct. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible and in our bid to transparency.

All necessary documents that will facilitate the clearance of your Visa Card in your name has been processed. Your Visa Card contains the following documents:

Visa CARD NUMBER: 4482-7501-3596-0311
YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER IS 292
THE Visa CARD VALUE SUM OF $5.5 million USD ONLY
MAXIMUM WITHDRAWAL VALUE OF $50,000.00 USD IS PERMITTED ON WITHDRAW PER DAY AND WE ARE DULY INTER SWITCH AND YOU CAN MAKE INTER SWITCH AND WITHDRAW IN ANY LOCATION OF Visa CENTER OF YOUR CHOICE.

The Visa offers a convenient secure and widely acceptable . With the Visa you can do the Following.

CASH WITHDRAWAL:
BALANCE ENQUIRY:
PIN CHANGE:
FUNDS TRANSFER
BILL PAYMENT*
AIRTIME PURCHASE

We have concluded delivery arrangement with our affiliate courier company The Nigeria Postal Service (NIPOST) as regards your delivery.

Further more, your package is fully insured by NICON Insurance Corporation here in Nigeria. In view of this development, you are requested to choose from the options listed below as regards your option for the cost of delivery and get back to us within the next 24hrs for payment directives.

Premium Class Delivery: 1 Working Days
TOTAL: $520.00

First Class Delivery: 2 Working Days
TOTAL: $420.00

Normal class delivery: in 5 working Days
TOTAL: $340.00

CONFIRM YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS BELOW AND LET US KNOW IF THERE IS ANY CHANGE :
RECEIVERS NAME:
DELIVERY ADDRESS:
DELIVERY OPTION:

N:B. Your shipment will commence as soon as we recieve confirmation of payment for your delivery, as you know, the delivery fee receipt will be attached to your payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed by customs.

Treat very urgently as we also remind you that your Visa Card is ready.

Congratulations.
Thank you.
Mr. Femi Coker
Information Department,
InterSwitch Limited.

CC

Mr. Mitchell Elegbe
Managing
InterSwitch Limited

A little flattery and some more information... and a GIFT

Quote:
Dear Mr. Femi Coker,

I am really impressed with your fast service and quick handling of this matter, you are obviously a gifted young man and very dedicated to your work.

I would like to take the option of the Premium Class delivery. Please use the credit card for the shipping charges and take an extra $100 for your trouble.

I confirm my delivery address below.

(Address Removed)

Once again, may the blessings of St. Analprobe be upon you,

Yours,

(Name Removed)

2008/5/7 Visa Card Remittance. <[email protected]>:

No, we are FAR TOO HONEST to take any payment from you...

Quote:
Dear (Name Removed),

We want to let you know that your funds has been insured and as thus, no deduction be made unless it has gotten to the beneficiary in its full sum.

I am morally compelled not to overlook your statement with regards to the payments required to effect the release of your payment. I will also not fail to state clearly here that it is not the intention(S) of Interswitch or any attached body to ask you for money or any form of payment or Charges under any guise or another, but where the said payment is "EXECUTORY" and not "STATUTORY", then you would be made to pay for such executory charges. Executory Payments are ancillary expenses, while Statutory Payments are the Charges/Taxes stipulated by Laws, which are made in recognition of the International Banking Operations.

I have to state this fact clearly and without prejudice at this stage because I would not want you to feel as if there are "hidden charges" or the Interswitch institution will take delight in asking for any form of payment, or that I am trailing the path of "Advance Fee" Payments. I have to state this because I understand and appreciate your intentions, I also understand your fear in not wanting to pay any money upfront but I have to bring you to the notice of some points particularly in view of the rather dismal image of people around the world and the internet in general. Why i do not deny the existence of a few bad eggs in our society.
It is a normal proceedure for delivery charges to be made before any delivery can be intiated, so we strongly advice that you come up with the said delivery charges so as enable us carryout our other civic duties.

You are required to choose your delivery option, and make available the payment as soon as possible, so as to fecilitate the earliest delivery of your package to you.

Please do your best and effect this payment, awaiting your payment information.

A respone email will be duly appriciated as regards your request for a payment instruction letter.

Regards,

Mr. Femi Coker
Information Department,
InterSwitch Limited.

CC

Mr. Mitchell Elegbe
Managing
InterSwitch Limited

Well, you brought it up...

Quote:
My dear Mr. Coker,

Thank you for your prompt response. I appreciate your honesty in this matter and would like to offer you something after I have received the credit card with funds that you have said that I am entitled too. Please don't refuse. If you don't wish to use it for your self then please donate it to a charity of your choice. Once I have received the card I would like to give you $100 for what ever purpose that you decide.

I spoke of your mail to a brother in faith here in our order of St. Analprobe, Fr. Raypan D'Piladge, and he was a little concerned when you spoke of 'dismal images of your society' and a 'few bad eggs', what exactly did you mean by that?

How would you like me to make payment to you for the fees?

Yours in faith, may the blessings of St. Rektalxam be upon you,

(Name Removed)

2008/5/7 Visa Card Remittance. <[email protected]>:

And a charming reply...Emphasis lad's, not mine.
Quote:

YOU ARE A BASTARD.

YOU SUCK MY DICK.

I try to do a Lazarus on it...

Quote:
Dear Mr. Coker,

Did I do something to upset you. I cannot understand why you have used these abusive and offensive words at me. I have been nothing but cordial with you. If I offended you somehow please allow be to apologise.

Can you please let me know how I am to get the delivery charge to you.

Yours etc.,

(Name Removed)

So, I sent the last mail today, I doubt I'll hear back. Any ideas why he dumped me so fast? Could it have been the names...? Very Happy

Last edited by ezzyleedooped on Fri May 16, 2008 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total
mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats pretty random, doesn't seem like you did anything out of the ordinary, maybe he's just wanting the money fast and didn't see him receiving it from you.

justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might have overstepped with the St Analprobe part, and may have twigged you were have baiting him.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try using something else than analprobe - that word stuck out to me as the only non ordinare in your mails.

If you want to stay in that "branch" use something like St Popucherri
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was on-script all the way up to "You are a bastard".
ASEM him from another address and bait him again.

Try to get him off-script next time. Ask questions. Act confused.

Good luck. Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic