SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I may be old

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ook - just to reassure you - I'm not a Discworld Elf so please don't point that staff at me...

Fife, happy 30th - it's not that terrible a deal, is it?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you everyone for the bday wishes! Very Happy Very Happy

It wasn't all that bad after deciding to accept my fate like a big girl. It's not like I have to stop partying & take up baking or bingo, or get started on my cat collection. Laughing Going hang gliding next weekend to further celebrate, I can't wait!!!!!!

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thefife wrote:
Going hang gliding next weekend to further celebrate, I can't wait!!!!!!

Hang gliding, eh? Be sure to use that nice nylon strap you used on me on St. Patrick's Day. I had a hell of a time getting that one off while upside down on the wall, so it should hold you very securely while you are rightside up! Please be careful, honey. Wear all the safety equipment, and land in a soft spot. Fly like a birdy, my love! Wink Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

40 isn't so bad,but I have it on reliable authority that 50 sucks.I will comment when and if get there.Happy 30th beers!

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

50 doesn't suck... you get to act young if your want and people say that you are having a "mid life crisis". You also get perks like ...

Heeeey, what are the perks to being 50+?

Oh, yeah, AARP (in the USA) invites you to join them. Some places give a "Senior Discount". Whaaa, I'm Senior now?

You are right, 50 sucks.

Oh and Happy Birthday thefife. Do all you can now because (if) when you get to 50, there is no life, only Senior Discounts and Senior Moments. Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Speak for yourself, old man! Laughing

I'm growing my hair long and wearing bell-bottoms................again. Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My granddaughter was/is 29, Cinco de Mayo.. (May 5th) so enjoy this spurt of youth while you can..

Will
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Corona

Flowers in your hair too?

The only good thing about bell bottoms I remember is that for the girls, they are also HIP HUGGERS! Cool

(I opted not to say anything about bell shaped bottoms...) Surprised

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I never wore flowers in my hair, but I was there! Cool

Yep, hip huggers! Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Belated Happy B/day, thefife. Hope you had a fab one. How was the hang gliding? Very Happy

happy crowd

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy birthday. 30's easy. Late 40's is when you start to panic.

Quote:
when I turned thirty I bought myself a cute little dress

So did I. Wife wasn't too keen though....

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Sorry for the late posting. I was 30 last year, on 17th of April.
So right noo I'm 31. Have a good friend with the same birthday as you, but he is 26.
It's always hard when you pass to another prefix, like from 19 to 20, 29 to 30, and so on.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ SH Never fear, safety first. Wink If you behave, or misbehave rather, I'll show you the latest addition to my collection.

Going hang gliding on Saturday. Although I have a weird feeling that I'm secretly going skydiving b/c I heard my husband on the phone yesterday w/ a friend & he used the term "jump" at least 4x and he specifically said "Oh yeah she's jumping". Then he was trying to convince our friend to "jump" and said "it's nothing, it's fun, you gotta do it"...he has never been hang gliding, how would he know all that?! And the place where we are allegedly hang gliding is in the general vicinity of where we went sky diving a couple years ago. Confused

A co-worker was telling me about this place in Cancun where you can get in a cage & feed sharks in the ocean, I want to do that next year!!

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@thefife - I'll give 10 to 1 odds you don't make it to my ripe old age.
Sharks?? Ok....whatever. Rolling Eyes

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'm going to live to be 100...if you're any older than that love, I'm ok with not making it quite that far in life Laughing and remind me to get you to sign a release b4 anymore restraining k. Wink

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^touche, my love! hehe. Enjoy your stomach coming out your mouth this weekend. And I hope all your parts move back into their proper place, after you finally are able to stand upright. Wink Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks SH, you always know the right thing to say Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic