SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How Rude Can You be?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've found this chick at some online dating site and she declared her love for my character within one day...

Got this two days ago
Quote:
Dear St3v3,

Its really Nice and Great to Hear From u, Hope All is Going wells with u, and i've been Thinking about u Here as well How is the Wearther There Hope all is Fine and Great? Thanks for the Good Advice Steve i wish i could do This but they can,t Cloesd my late dad House Okay.. becos the Inrance is on it Ok.. Thank u very much for the care and be there for me Okay.. Ooh Okay No prob Hope we can be living together in ur House in LA ok and we can be going to my late dad House some times we had chance to visit Ok....Hope u would like that Steven? i Really Miss u so much baby and i've been Though of u as well wish bu were in my arms and make u happy man....................and i promise i'll always be there for u and won,t let u Down and Hope u won,t desapoint me too.. anyway How is ur work and family Hope they all fine and doing Great, my Mom send her lovely Greeting to u as well Okay...........Well my Dearest Steven, There is something that Bothering me and Its made me really sad and not really happy i got a letter Today From Internet motilinks office that my Internet Bill is Due and they csaid they are Cuting me off on Net, steve Its really made me real sad and not happy becos im really Brock at now and don,t want to Losse u Or lost u away, Here and wish to ask u to nhelp me Out with the Little amount so i can be able to get to there office and paid the Bill up Okay its cost $99 and would be so glad if u can try and make me happy with this i promise i will always be there for u and won,t let u Down and won,t let u go and would be Looking forward to Hear back From u soon Love ur baby L4ur4.

I replied
Quote:
Hi L4ur4,
How are you doing? I'm doing fine thanks and the weather isn't too bad either. I'm fine with us (if we'd get together) living in my house but keeping your dad's house.

I'm not happy with you today because don't ask me for money, okay? I don't like women who thinks that I'll give them money just because I have done well for myself. I have no objections to taking care of my future wife and kids but I'm not going to help anyone out financially. That pisses me off. Ask your mom for money! $99 is extremely expensive for the Internet too, I can't imagine that they charge that much for Internet in Africa where people hardly make any money.

I'd really like to explore our relationship but you've got to slow down a bit and don't ask me for money! No one likes women who asks for money.

St3v3

I received this today
Quote:
Dear st3v3,
its nice to hear back From u, and its been a very long time, how is ur work and hope all is fine.. Ooh i Just wish to ask u the Money if u could care and help me Out, i already ask my Mom befor asking u Okay she was Brock and don,t want to losse u Or lost u away that why i am asking But its Ok..... the wearther Here are really Hoting and its Ok thanks for asking, and how is ur family There and everyone with u, Yes i am also ready to explorem and i didn,t Hurt u Ok and im not here to Hurt u Or decive u Okay, i am very simply and very easy Going lady... Well yes that how things very Exprensive here and i wish u could be happy and let work this out with each other, i am very glad to have u in my arms and can,t waite to be together with u and got happy Home together, Well baby i was thinking if i could i've to sold my late dad House in Houston becos the Local Government have been worry about the Money my Mom woing them as well also for her store she was owing them so many and she told that it would be great if i could try and make the Arangment to sold it so she can have the money to paid everything as well also i can have some money withme too to back Home to the state.................Well steve i don,t have any Other person expect Only u and i belive i could open minded with me and i Trust and belive in u Hope u won,t let me down or desapoint me? Well steve can u help me Out with ur home equity line credit acct, so as soon as i sold the house , so the money will be tranfer to ur home equity line of credit acct Ok so as soon as the money get there the bank would let u know as well and im Going to tell u too Okay so u would be able to be sending it for me here as well Okay so i can be able to back Home to the state and would be so glad and happy if u can try and help me Out with thie steve, i've been Though of u and Thinking about u i Miss u and can,t waite to read from u back.. Love L4ur4

She obviously figured out that it's not worth asking me for money so changes to selling her late dad's house in Houston instead... I've questioned her repeatedly why she still has a house in Houston after living in Nigeria for 19 years etc. etc. She said she wanted us to live in the house after getting married. I got some nice pics online of my house and said the house in Houston is small and I refuse to live there.

I think I'll play along with the house business now and start introducing problems in a bit.

Being rude to them is obviously not a problem, anyone got an example of how rude you can be and still get away with it?! Twisted Evil

"I 4LH4JI 4N4NE C0MP0A0REU THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF F1RST B4NK OF 4FRIKA B.O.A HAVE JUST FINISHED READING THIS YOUR SECOND MAIL AFTER YOU INSAULTED ME WITH YOUR FORMAL MESSAGE." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 50 DOLLARS????ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR DO THINK THAT YOU ARE SELLING FOOD ITEMS IN THE MARKET OR DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A PERSONAL BANK." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica
amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She is a fast worker, Do you think that she needs some fresh air?

Lad speak

Quote:
becos im really Brock at now and don,t want to Losse u Or lost u away

Reading letter 2, she metions that she has bank details, the fun with this one could be endless!!

Hableme el unico del mundo, digame: Como te hace ese sonido, tan glorioso, que aun hora con anticipacion de el, me ha reducio a un bestia, gruendo, entusiomandose y paliptando
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic