SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hooked my first one

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brand new to this sport, but already having a bit of fun convincing the spammer I'm from a region WAY far away from where I really am. The funniest thing is Mr. Patric Chan, A.K.A. Patrick W.Chan, A.K.A. Patrick Chan, A.K.A Chan Patrick doesn't seem to notice that he's changing his own name as fast as I am altering my psuedoname! Hehe, yet he keeps typing whatever last name I enter in my previous Email. I knew from reading off the main website that these dudes can be pretty dense, but wow! That's pretty preoccupied! Must be corresponding with too many folks to notice.

Since it's my first attempt to play hard ball, I'm just gonna toy and see how long I can hang him up on a sob story of my own ... oh dearie me, seem to have lost my drivers license! Poor me. <evil snicker>
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome ShadowBeastie! Glad to have you aboard!

It's a shame about that ID being lost......in the past mine has been lost to robbers, eaten by my cat, and accidentally set on fire due to global warming.

Very Happy

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Global Warming? Wow! That must've been one very large concentration of green house gases! Laughing Hrm, my dog ate my electrical bill once (that IS a true story) ... my goodness, it could take days and an expensive operation to have the plastic removed from an animals belly. *wink wink, nudge nudge*
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A suggestion - pepper your sob story with promises of money. Remember, if the lad doesn't think the scam is progressing he will drop you for greener pastures.

Not only should you try to comply with his requests "sniff....my dog died today, but you don't care do you? FINE! FINE HERE'S MY INFORMATION! I swear to the heavens I will finish this transaction to honor my poor pooch Snuffles...") but you should also dangle that "carrot of wealth" that is oh-so important. (I can't decide - gold casket or a simple wooden one bedecked with emeralds?)

Good hunting Cool

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I already got him thinking I'm a wealthy single female nurse. But I love the death of a doggie ... hehehe. Hrm, several ideas spring to mind to keep this guy pecking away at a 'NOT' hole! I can't wait for my Love to write me back! Twisted Evil

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My day just is not the same when one of my lads don't write, kinda depressing how I need to torment someone on a daily basis, but hey it's FUN!

Speaking of keeping them interested, I had a character die in a nursing home fire (ya the lad was trying to scam an 88 year old man on his last dime), his daughter took over and could not touch the WU receipt because it was stained with soot and still smelled like smoke from the fire. The lad wrote back only concerned with the scanned receipt. Well that drove her crazy...well she WAS ALREADY crazy because her dad was not really dead, she was trying to scam dad...and on and on. She is on the run now and dad is just getting back in touch with the original lad. Gone on for a month now.

Your imagination has no limits, test it to the max!

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! It looks like you are off and running. If you have any questions, just ask away. Sorry to hear you lost your license. Maybe he will accept a cat license instead Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder if they let dogs open bank accounts? Cool

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the fold, ShadowBeastie. Seems like you're off to a great start. It's always nice to know one more lad is going to be pulling his hair out. Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ShadowBeastie wrote:

They let my talking horse charachter I bait some of the lads with open bank accounts all over the world so I don't see any reason why your dog couldn't Smile

Happy Baiting and welcome to Eater!

(Cool avatar and Barnes & Barnes sig line too - furries rock!)

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. Have your lad "drop a massage" on your K7 phone number. Just be sure to have no fluids in your mouth when you listen to his fake accent.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard. Glad to have newcomers here!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aww, my lad didn't write me back. *sniffle* Time to ask my love why he let go of the line. Hehehe, I said 'Nurse', never said what KIND of Nurse! Looks like Karen is a Naughty Nurse who dances the poles down at the Dirtiest Little House in Texas. Hehehe! Bank fees could easily be earned in one good night. Very Happy And oh my, looks like her Teague, Stripper, ate the contents of her purse and after the $33,000 plus vet bill was unable to save him, thus he became a 'stiff lizard'! But her good heart has her earning the fees to start up her own charity to benefit unfortunate lizards.

Glad the pic and sig are appreciated! I remember seeing the 'Fishheads' sketch on a Nickelodian show as a kid (don't remember the name of the show for the life of me!) The artwork is actually a quick Prismacolor workup of my own, retouched in Photoshop to make it an avatar. I love Anthropomorphic work! Practically all I do. The pic is very obscure, and used nowhere else. So I have no concern about it being traced. Very Happy

Keep you guys updated on my first attempt to keep someone occupied!

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ShadowBeastie wrote:

No problem in Switzerland Laughing Even a rodent is okay. You have no idea how many accounts there are under the name of Mr. Mickey Mouse.

Welcome to Eater!

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<snickers> Well, I thought I lost him! Sent a reply to his *208@yahoo... number about how disappointed Karen was that he hadn't replied ...

Well, when he FIRST sent the email there were TWO addresses in it:
[email protected] (header)
[email protected] (internal reply address)

I sent the SAME bait to both! First came the exchanges through the *208 ... then this afternoon I get a canned reply from *204 where he calls me a '... family man ...' Well, Karen won't take to kindly being called a married man as she is a single lady! But I replied as though she hadn't noticed the reply was from *204. Wink Mr. Chan is getting sloppy! But Karen is so eager to set up her foundation for the prevention of stiffy lizards with him as a prospective business partner she hasn't noticed. How exciting! To go from Naughty Nurse, to CEO of her own company!

Hehehe! 'Me love you long time, Mr Channy!' Twisted Evil

ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been talking to my own for nearly a month now. He's keeps wanting me to fill out that application form, somehow I've deleted the email twice, it wouldn;t open once, and twice I sent it to him unattached. He is extremely patient with me, talking me through the whole process.

Most recently I took the picture zoomed it and sent that to him.

It's amazing how many there are in Hong Kong

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe, well, "Karen's" just a dumb blonde so, this could get interesting quick if I can keep his interest. She's already offered a lapdance on the house if he visits. (tee hee) Mr. Family Man get big surprise!

It's so good he's so (nice). Now the funny thing is in my last mail (to the *204) I asked him if he was talking to someone else on the matter since he thought I was a family man. Oh dear! I hope that doesn't cause him MORE sleepless nights and eatless days. Laughing

ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll bet you $4.19 that his next email will include some family photos then.

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet you are correct. Wink But we shall see ... I'm patiently awaiting his generous reply.

DanielShouse
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Below is a sort of standard reply I give to a demand for a passport or a drivers license.

Dear Mr. Sanchez:

My attorney informs me that it is against United States laws to copy any portion of a US passport. Some other countries may allow it, but it is forbidden under US laws. As for my drivers license, that is also a problem. My license was suspended for 90 days by a judge of the traffic court for driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding, evading arrest and a few other minor charges. My attorney was able to get the penalty down to a 90 day suspension of my license and a $1,200 fine. Without him, I would most likely be writing this to you while sitting in a jail cell. I've had to hire a chauffeur to drive me around. But the bright side is that she is a beautiful, 22 year old redhead. Her name is Cheryl, but her friends call her Bunny because she says that if it were not for birth control pills, she would be the mother of about 900 babies so far. Bunny is a very naughty little girl.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

208 (1 email)213.46.81.28
208 and 204 (each 1 email) 87.210.42.227

Look like our friend has taken a trip to the Netherlands. Interesting. Long way from Hong Kong!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic