SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

airport meetings.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i`ve arranged to meet a lad from abidjan (ivory coast). he`s going to be there because i`m gonna give him a few mobile phones.....
( Laughing )

what time would it be best to waste his time. 2200- 0000h?

my arrival will be chopped.

just wondering how many hours i could waste....

drew.

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Depends on the airport. Some close at 2200 / midnightish, so there's a chance your lad can get stranded there with no buses etc if you can get him to hang around late enough.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
JDanielsTN
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a thought that boggles the Western mind; an airport closing for the night?

-THE SPURITY (spirit?) OF JACK WILL NOT HOT ME FOR ANY WARE BECAUSE I DID ALL I PROMISE TO SEND THE CHEQUE TO HIM (Also 'Pastor' Fr4nk B3n)
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ And taxis & buses that don't run at night?

** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you mean the American mind?
I've been to many dozens of European airports that close at midnight or earlier, it's very common, usually the regional ones, although some major European airports close early too.
Even major airports can close to passenger traffic, while the cargo jets take over the less used night time slots.

Edit: Bearkat, just seen your reply. As an example, I was at Belfast city last week, the last flight left at 10pm, and the last bus to the city centre left at 2150. It's more common than you might think.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cheers guys, i`m going for a late one! 2155h
shame i couldnt get on the original flight, because i was carrying too many mobiles + cash.....
Very Happy

*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Something you might want to consider is choosing a flight plan with a layover somewhere. That's always a nice way to run into some unexpected situations that MIGHT cause you to miss your connection at a time that there are no other flights to that city. Luckily, you can probably find a connection to a different city down the road a couple hundred miles or so.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the lay over idea i considered. i could get into a spot of bother..

afterall, i`m travelling with 10,000 GBP, a laptop, and 4 phones.
(wouldnt be supprised if the french detained me!)

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You don't need to be detained. That might raise an eyebrow with your lad. My advice is to keep it simple.

People miss connecting flights all the time. You can just tell him that you went to the wrong terminal.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I use the detentions to make it their fault that you were detained. Missing a connection makes you in fault.

Edit: My detentions always occur because customs is wondering why I am traveling with so much money and take a while to look into it. I thought I mentioned that in this thread but just checked and saw I didn't. I would definitely do what SOOI said instead of a random detainment, but I like to yell at them for not warning me of the dangers of traveling with so much cash. Then I tell them they have to come meet me at my new city.

The customs situation, and subsequently being let go with the cash from customs, sets the hook a bit deeper.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you worked out the real flight you are supposed to be on ?

Lads usually have mobile phones so it's best to look up a real flight so that you can supply accurate details, or with a simple call to the airport you could be busted before you start.

I usually start by looking up the destination airport for arrivals and once I have selected a suitable flight, then go to that airline's site to draw up a ticket if that's needed.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@gomerpyle,
dont think a ticket is needed, i`ve been baiting this guy for ages, its a very straight bait. i only got shirty with him once....
he wanted me to fly without a passport (i was applying at the time.) what a knob!
i`ve had my jabs, i`ve got electronic visa, all i have to do
-sort out flight,
print of email confirmation.....
(i wanted to see what he looks like by him sending me picture of him with my name -as he would greet me at the airport)
he lost my original picture, no wonder he couldnt find me.

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gone with the conventional wisdom and booked the last flight from Rome. During the summer months those flights are always delayed due to weather so a 10 PM flight does not arrive until midnight or 1AM. I'm always detained in Rome because of the excessive currency in my luggage. Darn. I've also gone in the middle of the day when the airport was the busiest and got on the next flight when I did not see my lad and his sign. Having the lad deal with a busy airport is good, but the detention in Rome will have the lad at the airport a minimum of two times.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic