SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Lad gives me advice

View next topic
View previous topic

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
O boy na wa o!
Look at how little you are! Your tots are so childish it it cries like a baby. The problem is that you are fighting people that are too busy to fight you. You are just making a fool of your self and you know it. Go back and read what you wrote and tell me if it makes good sense. I am a freeman and i am not intimidated by anyone or group of people. Are you free? What are you afraid off? Who is fighting with you? Why are you feeling insecure? there are a thousand things i would like to tell you but i know you are not learned enough to understand what i am saying, so, i would just advice you to try and grow up. You sound like a 15 year old who sees life from one point of view. You need exposure. I know you have not even crossed your precious Yoruba land to other parts of the country not to talk of traveling abroad. Cus if you have, you wouldn't sound so outdated and little.
Grow up boy, dont take the competition too personal. Use it as a motivational factor to bring out the best in yourself for the benefit of your race and country at large.
Stop fooling around thinking you are smart. You need to open your eyes and mind to the truth. Be careful of what comes out of your mouth my Yoruba brother. Lets learn to tolerate each other and live in peace. We are all important no matter how small a tribe is. We are joined together in one unity and divided we shall eventually fall. Be wise and think straight. Do not joke about everything. Learn to bring out the very best in you and affect other peoples life. That is the real success my friend. It is not having all the money and power i the world. It is self fulfillment in the lives you have touched and things you have done in the society. So my friend and brother, where should i place you? successful or a failure?
Words of wisdom
A pure 100% blooded Naija Boy

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got him convinced you are another lad, messing up his jobs, and acting childish?
Shame on you! Don't bother this 100% scammer, Strongside! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari [email protected] & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & [email protected] - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic