SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is M T C N S 3 C U R 3 Down?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to check my lad's progress after I received a mail that he's found his way to the website but I get "Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /baiter.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request." when trying both the baiter and the lad version of the site. Anyone have an idea what's going on?

Edited the subject line AND message as I'm prone to messing up... Confused

"I 4LH4JI 4N4NE C0MP0A0REU THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF F1RST B4NK OF 4FRIKA B.O.A HAVE JUST FINISHED READING THIS YOUR SECOND MAIL AFTER YOU INSAULTED ME WITH YOUR FORMAL MESSAGE." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 50 DOLLARS????ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR DO THINK THAT YOU ARE SELLING FOOD ITEMS IN THE MARKET OR DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A PERSONAL BANK." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I am currently in contact with technical support trying to sort it out. Sorry for the downtime.

Edit: Update - Should be up again now.

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope I didnt cause the problem I had a joint session with approx. 20 graduates of an ASEM. They thought they were choping G0mer's dolla... I don't know how many were clicking but based on the emails only 3 are whinning about their difficulties.

Anyhow, I wonder if it causes a problem that multiple users are loged on to the same code at the same time (I was kind of hoping that this would cause a screw up by one to send any other users back to the beginning) Twisted Evil . There was action all day yesterday, and through the night, as best as I could tell. Here are the stats:
Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Mon, 26 May 2008 03:08:09 -0400
Time of last Box click: Mon, 26 May 2008 04:32:02 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 1770
Total Refreshes: 143
Completed the Process?: no

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju - I dont think that would have caused the problem. Recently the datacenter where the site is hosted had some power problems and was down for quite a while. I think it may have something to do with that if they were restoring the site from backups.

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic