SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oh, the chutzpah!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this a few days ago:

Quote:
I want to inform you that the fee for your Cheque Draft has been Paid last week afternoon because the manager of Eco Bank Benin told me that before the acheck will get to you it will expire.So i told him to cash the $850,000.00,all the necessary arrangement of delivering of the
$850,000.00 in cash was made with FEDEX COMPANY WORLD WIDE.

So, got back to him, and soon got the demand for $370. When she replied, I pasted an edited version of his original email underneath, with the details changed to that of another Lad. I made the mistake here of ccing the message to an account that Pyrosoft sat up a while back in the (misspelled) name of L0e Jid30ff0r.

After some exchanges...

Quote:
Please you have to carry out the directive as instructed. The fund should be sent with the name Mr G0dwin Madubuk0 and not LE0 JIDE0FF0R. I have stated the name and the procedure that you should use...

Quote:
Like i said, you should send the money through G0DWIN MADUBUK0 and not LE0 JIDE0FF0R.

[Idiot couldn't even get the fake name right!]

... and a taunt from our fake Lad...

Quote:
DAT WHITE BITCH MAI MAGA
I CHOP UR DOLLAR & U GOT NOTING
SMALL BOI GOAT FUKER

... I get this (emphasis added):

Quote:
It is unfortunate that after the warning i gave you about making payment to wrong people, you went ahead and do that. Now your delivery will never take place as a result of that. You called me all manner of name.
I have carried out investigation and discovered that. Let me see if you can receive your parcel. then and only then you will realize what i was telling you all this while. For record purposes, i do not know the so called Mr Le0 Jide0ff0r who from our investigation is a fraud star who got your information and played a fast one on you.
I have equally reported his email and report made available to me indicated that the email is a fraudulent email. Consequently, yahoo have close his box. It is in your own interest that you lsiten to me but unfortunately, you never listened.
However, we are still searching to find out how the said Mr Leo got access to our company email and all the information regarding this. It was based on this that i have sent those warning mail to you.
Be that as it may, you still have second chance of receiving your parcel if only you will this time adhere to my instructions.
1 YOU SHOULD ASSURE ME THAT YOU WILL NOT EITHER MAIL OR CALL THE SO-CALLED MR LE0 JIDE0FF0R.
2 THAT YOU WILL ABIDE BY THE PROCESS WHICH I SHOULD MAKE AVAILABLE TO YOU.
3 THAT YOU ARE READY TO PAY THE AMOUNT AND SEND THE NECESSARY INFORMATION TO ME AS MAYBE DITRECTED.
If you are ready to abide by this directive, you can then reply me. if not I will simply inform Mr Watson about this development and ask him that we are withdrawing our service.

Yes, the email account I used for "L0e Jide0ff0r" (not Leo) has been closed from all appearances.

Well, on the plus side, I did get a Lad to warn me against a "fraud star" at last... and Cammy gets to swear at the Lad for not warning her.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Give him hell for warning you too late!! Now what's he gonna do about it? Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Cammy was less than impressed:

Quote:
What fucking warnings did you give me? Fuck all is the answer! All I know is the money's been picked up by the man you told me to send it to.

I'll repeat that for the dumbass reading this; I sent the money to L0e Jide0ff0r, as you told me over and over again was the one to send it to. THREE TIMES you told me in one message! What the fuck do you think I am - psychic? Am I supposed to know that L0e Jide0ff0r is the wrong man? I want to know what the fuck happened!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic