SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My First Publish - FBI, Straight Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<edited for masking>
My character's name was actually derived a year ago from the federal agency's initials F.B.I. and later in this bait you will be introduced to his daughter, Cathy I Anderson (C.I.A.)

I am missing a few emails in the middle, Frank comes back alive and Cathy tries to rip him off, I lose Mr. but gain a Dr.

My edit notes are in brackets [NOTES] and misspelling is my characters problem...he is 88-years old ya know.

[RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING EMAIL IN MY REGULAR HOME ACCOUNT, I FORWARDED IT TO MY BAITER EMAIL AND HAD FUN FROM THERE]

Quote:

Federal Bureau Of Investigations. <>
Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 7:23 AM
To: [email protected]
Assistant Director in Charge
Joseph Persichini, Jr
ROBERT MUELLER III
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION WASHINGTON DC.
FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP THE INTERNET
We believe that this notification meets you in a very good present state of mind and health. We the Federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington, DC in conjunction with some other relevant Investigation Agencies here in the United states of America have recently been informed through our Global intelligence monitoring network that you presently have a transaction going on with the Central Bank of (CBN) as regards to your over-due contract payment which was fully endorsed in your favour accordingly.

We will find a way to fix a schedule for you to come to our head-quarter in Washington DC to enable us advise you on what to do, meanwhile you are further advised to be contacting us via email for now because we are having various investigations that we are working on right now. Keep everything regarding your transaction confidential for security reasons and note that we have not informed the local FBI department in your state regarding this matter because we want to keep everything secret until your fund is been transferred to you accordingly.

[BLAAA BLAA BLAA, YOU CAN SKIP THE REST, SAME OLE LAD SPEAK]

For the main time we the Federal Bureau of Investigation Washington Dc will be helping you to monitor all the transaction with the Central Bank of . We want you to have in mind that we are trying to protect you, because your inheritance fund that is about to be transferred to you is a large amount of money, and we will advise you not to inform any one about this transaction until the corresponding Bank have successfully transferred your inheritance fund.

It might interest you to know that we have taken out time in screening through this project as stipulated on our protocol of operation and have finally confirmed that your contract payment is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay. Having said all this, we will further advise that you go ahead in dealing with the Central Bank office accordingly as we will be monitoring all their services with you as well as your correspondence at all level.

In addendum, also be informed that we recently had a meeting with the Executive Governor of the Central Bank of , in the person of Prof. Chukwuma Soludo and Mr. Kingsley along with some of the top officials of the Ministry regarding your case and they made us to understand that your file has been held in abase depending on when you personally come for the claim. They also told us that the only problem they are facing right now is that some unscrupulous element are using this project as an avenue to scam innocent people off their hard earned money by impersonating the Executive Governor and the Central Bank office. We were also made to understand that a lady with name Mrs. Joan C. Bailey from OHIO has already contacted them and also presented to them all the necessary documentations evidencing your claim purported to have been signed personally by you prior to the release of your contract fund valued at about US$8,000,000.00 (Eight Million United States Dollars), but the Central Bank office did the wise thing by insisting on hearing from you personally before they go ahead on wiring your fund to the Bank informations which was forwarded to them by the above named Lady,that was the reason why they contacted us so as to assist them in making the investigations.

They further informed us that we should warn our dear citizens who must have been informed of the Contract Payment which was awarded to them from the Central Bank of , to be very careful prior to this irregularities so that they don't fall victim to this ugly circumstance. And should incase you are already dealing with anybody or office claiming to be from the Central Bank of , you are further advised to STOP further contact with them in your best interest and then contact immediately the real office of the Central Bank of (CBN) only with the below informations accordingly:

NAME: PROF. CHUKWUMA SOLUDO, MR. KINGSLEY
OFFICE ADDRESS:
Central Bank of , Central Business
District,Cadastral Zone, Abuja,
Federal Capital Territory, . [hummm, the FBI works through a bank in , ya right]
TEL: +234-807-404-7489
Email:

NOTE: In your best interest, any message that doesn't come from the above official email address and phone numbers should not be replied to and should be disregarded accordingly for security reasons. Meanwhile, we will advise that you contact the Central Bank office immediately with the above email address and request that they attend to your payment file as directed so as to enable you receive your contract fund on time.

Ensure you follow all their procedure as may be required by them as that will further help hasten up the whole procedures as regards to the transfer of your fund to you as designated. Also have in mind that the Central Bank of equally have their own protocol of operation as stipulated on their banking operations, so delay could be very dangerous. Once again, we will advise that you contact them with the above email address and make sure you forward to them all the necessary informations which they may require from you prior to the release of your fund to you accordingly.

All modalities has already been worked out even before you were contacted and note that we will be monitoring all your dealings with them as you proceed so you don't have anything to worry about. All we require from you hence forth is an update so as to enable us be on track with you and the Central Bank of . Without wasting much time, will want you to contact them immediately with the above email address so as to enable them attend to your payment file without any further delay as time is already running out.

Should in case you need any more informations in regards to this notification, feel free to get back to us so that we can brief you more as we are here to guide you during and after this transaction has been completely perfected and you have received your contract fund as stated.

Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation in advance as we earnestly await your urgent response to this matter.

Best Regards,

Robert S. Mueller III
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001, USA

Quote:

Frank B. Ignacio <[email protected]>
Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 9:59 AM
To: "Federal Bureau Of Investigations." <>

Dear Honorable Mueller,
Thank you for the information. I cannot believe this but I trust you. I will immediately do as requested and contact the Bank. Shall I send you a note every time I deal with them...oh wait, you are the FBI, you will see it through your Sapphire Concurrent Advanced Mail [AS IN S.C.A.M.] System I just read about in the Popular Mechanics Magazine.

Thanks again,
Very Respectfully,
Frank B.

[CONTACTING THE BANK]
Quote:

Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 10:06 AM
To:

Dear Mr. Soludo and Mr. Agwar,

I was told by an official agency to contact you concerning 8-million dollars. What can you do for me?

Sincerely,
Frank B.

Quote:

Central Bank Of . <>
Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 11:10 AM
To: "Frank B. Ignacio" <[email protected]>
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT
CADESTRAL ZONE ABUJA.
FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY.
OUR REF: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/08
CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009
A/C#: 32780612669g8
SWIFT CODE: BPH KPL PK.
TEL: +234-807-404-7489

CONTRACT PAYMENT FILE APPROVAL FINAL NOTICE.

Attn: Frank B.

This is the official bank of the Federal Republic of and we have rules and regulations stipulated in the protocol of our banking operation and we abide by it. In regards to the previous email which was sent to you by the Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI regardingyour contract fund which was recently endorsed for disbursement to you,be in form that from the records of the outstanding contractors whomtheir fund is due for payment with the Federal Government of ,your name and company were discovered to be next on the list of theoutstanding contractors who have not yet received their payments accordingly.

I have been mandated by this Ministry to inform you that your payment files has been finally approved by all the relevant authorities incharge of your contract and the information therein found to be true and correct, and the total amount that is purpose to be routed intoyour account is $8million United States Dollars. RegardingMrs. Joan Bailey who have been contacting us claiming to have been sent by you to make claim of fund, it might interest you to know thatwe have forwarded the information's received from her to the to theF.B.I for further investigations.

We got a call from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Washington D.C,and they made us to understand that they have contacted you in regards to this project just as we discussed and that we should proceed with the next procedural step prior to the transfer of your contract fund toyou as designated. It might interest you to know that all arrangements has already been concluded in regards to the immediate disbursement of your fund to you accordingly. Without wasting much of time, it is my pleasure to notify you on our four ways mode of payment (4) indisbursing funds to our clients, It is then left for you to choose the best option that suites you. The options are as follows:

[BLAAA BLAA BLAA, YOU CAN SKIP THE REST, SAME OLE LAD SPEAK]

1. Through an International Diplomatic courier service, this way your fund will be officially packaged in a consignment and delivered to your door-step by a Diplomat, but note that you will be responsible for the flight expenses of the Diplomat as well as the handling charges as may be required by the US custom. $1350

2. ThroughTelegraphic transfer, this way your fund will be wired directly into your nominated Bank account as designated and means your bankinginformation will be needed so as to enable the foreign remittance director start processing your payment file prior to subsequent release of your fund into your Bank account without any further delay, but note that you will be responsible for the Cost of Transferring (COT) the fund into your Bank account as nominated. $890

3. Through a Certified bank draft which will be delivered to your door-step by an approved courier service. This way your full contact address will be needed for successfully delivery of your Certified Bank draft to you as designated, but note that you will be responsible for the courier delivery charges as may be required. $650

4. Coming to to make claim of fund. This way , you are required to present the following document :
1. Valid international passport
2. Anti terrorism certificate
3. Age declaration.
4. Valid Drivers license

You are further advised to choose from the above listed options on the mode which you wish to receive your funds with and upon receipt of your response, we will start taking the next necessary procedural steps prior to the routing of your funds to you accordingly.

We noticed that some hoodlums are contacting some of our clients claiming to be from the Central Bank of using that means to extort money from them and also to ternish the image of we the staffs of CBN. We have notified the FBI.

PLEASE NOTE, IN YOUR BEST INTEREST ANY MAIL RECEIVED THAT IS NOT FROM OUR CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO THE FBI. TO ENABLE THEM CARRY OUT THEIR INVESTIGATION.

Be informed that all the necessary documentations evidencing this project will be forwarded to you for your documentation and reference as we proceed. I will personally advise that you hasten up in making your claims as we are almost rounding up on contractor's payment in this First quarter payment of the year 2008. We will earnestly be waiting for your urgent response on this matter so as to enable us serve you better.

Best Regards,

MR. KINGSLEY
Financial Secretary, Central Bank of (CBN).

Quote:

Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 11:25 AM
To: "Central Bank Of ." <>

Dear Mr. ,
Thank you for your speedy reply. I choose oprion #1. Thank you.
Sincerly,
Frank

Quote:

Central Bank Of . <>
Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 11:56 AM

Thanks for your mail, I want you to know that the option that you have choosen which is by receiving through and International Diplomatic Service which will cost you $1350. I want you to know that before your fund will be dilivered to you, you have to pay for the delivery charges before the Diplomat will take his leave to your home. Below is the Payment information you are to make the payment via Money Gram.

Payment Information:
Name: James Smith
Text Question: For
Text Answer: Trust

As soon as you have made the payment, you are to send the Reference number given to you from the Money Gram Agent. As soon as all this is being done the Diplomat will take his leave to your Home. You are to forward to me the below details which will be given to the Diplomat before he take his leave to your home.

FULL NAME
ADDRESS:
TEL:
MARITAL STATUS:
OCCUPATION.

Waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards,

MR. KINGSLEY

Quote:

Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 1:11 PM

Dear Mr. ,
We do not have a Money Gram in our small town. Here is the rest of the informations you requested:
FULL NAME Frank B.
ADDRESS: Quiznos Assisted Living Facility, 1040 Avenue of the Americas, Rm. 320, New Castle, NY 1018
TEL: 212-215-1501
MARITAL STATUS: Single
SEX: male
OCCUPATION. Retired on social security

Will the diplomat need to stay at my apartment while here delivering?

Thank You,
Frank

Quote:

Central Bank Of . <>
Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 2:02 PM

Thanks for your mail, and the content well noted. I want you to check around your small city, I want you to check many Banks, i know that there is one or more Money Gram Outlets around, all you have to do is to check around. I have been trying to reach your line but, its not connecting. I want you to call me as soon as you receive this mail. +234-703-360-5287

Meanwhile, i want you to know that the Diplomat will be in your apartment when he arrived. The only thing that is delaying us now is the Diplomat fee, as soon as have received that we will take the next procedure. Below is the Payment info again.

Payment Information:

Waiting

Best Regards,

MR. KINGSLEY

Quote:

Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 2:19 PM

Mr. ,

Sorry about the phone, I forgot that I do not have a phone here of my own like I had in my house before my family sent me here. I do not have a phone, that was my old home number where no one lives anymore, sorry. This reminds me that I have to rewrite my will, my kids piss me off!

I do not have a car and can only get out of here on the house van on the so called "Fun" trips to the mall and market. My daughter does not believe me when I tell her how mean it is to cram 15 senior citizens into a van for a 30 minute ride to the mall and market. Sometimes we have to stop for a Depends break if you know what I mean. Once we had to sit on the side of the road waiting for an ambulance because Crazy Mabel had a panic attack and started screaming and spitting on everyone.

Anyway, my friend here says there is a Western Union in the mall that can send money just like Money Gram. The Fun-van leaves tomorrow morning to go to the mall, I will pass up my Saturday Charade game to go if Western Union is OK??? My bank is there too so I can kill two dogs with one stone. Please be quick to let me know.

Your Welcome,
Frank

Quote:

Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 2:22 PM

P.S. Is the diplomat a man or woman? How long will he or she need to stay in my apartment?

Quote:

Central Bank Of . <>
Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 2:31 PM

Thanks for the mail, If you cannot send the Money via Money Gram i will advise that you do that through Western Union. Also immediately you do that send me the payment information used in making the payment. As soon as all this is being done the Diplomat will take his leave. In case you have any question do not hesitate to email me or call me so that i can advise on what to do.

Payment Information:

Waiting

Best Regards,

MR. KINGSLEY

Quote:

Central Bank Of . <>
Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 2:38 PM

The Diplomat is a man, and i do not know how long he will stay in your apartment. All i know that he will be in your apartment, to deliver your package. And take his leave, but if assuming he decided to stay long in your apartment it's left for him.

Best Regards,

MR. KINGSLEY

Quote:

Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 2:54 PM

Dr.
Ok, I will get on the Fun-Van tomorrow morning for the Western Union. If the diplomat will be staying I will also have to talk with the Headmaster of the Home here to see if I can have overnight guests. Can I get a picture of the diplomat so I can be sure to recognize him when he arrives? I will contact you tomorrow when I get back to the home after the trip to the mall and bank. God I hope Mabel is not on the van tomorrow! If she is, someone (not you) will owe me big.

Thanks,
Frank

Quote:

Central Bank Of . <>
Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 8:42 AM

Hello Frank Ignacio,

I am reconfirming the payment information to you, So that you will not make any mistake.
Payment Information:

Waiting for the payment.

Best Regards,

MR. KINGSLEY
Financial Secretary, Central Bank of (CBN)

He sent it twice...must be real important information...

Quote:

Central Bank Of . <>
Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 8:42 AM

Hello Frank Ignacio,

I am reconfirming the payment information to you, So that you will not make any mistake.
Payment Information:
Waiting for the payment.

Best Regards,

MR. KINGSLEY

Frank did not see the importance...

Quote:

Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 2:36 PM

Mr. ,
I am so sorry. I got onto the Fun-bus this morning and rode it to the mall, and yes Crazy Mabel was onboard...arrrrgrrr!!! Anyway when I got to Western Union after getting cash from the bank I realized that I had forgot to bring along the informations you required on the money transfer form, again sorry, I just plain forgot to bring it, sorry. The Fun-bus will not make another trip to the mall until Monday, this will be OK right? I guess I was not thinking right -- what with having to ride that freaking Fun-bus with Crazy Mabel onboard and missing my normal Saturday morning routine, sorry.

Sorry,
Frank

Quote:

Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 11:32 AM

Mr. ,
I will be departing to go to the mall on the Fun-bus in about an hour. This time I have the information printed and in my wallet:

Amount: $1150

I will email to you when I return. OK?

Thanks for Understanding, OK
Frank

Quote:

Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 6:09 AM

Mr. ,
Mission accomplished! Almost.

Your Friend,
Frank

Quote:

Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 4:08 PM

Mr. ,
Did you receive my last email with the information in it?

Your are Welcome,
Frank

Quote:

Central Bank Of . <>
Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 9:01 AM

Hello Frank Ignacio,

Thanks for your mail, i do not understand you. What kind of information are you talk about.?

Waiting for the payment.

Best Regards,

MR. KINGSLEY

Quote:

Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 9:06 AM

Mr. ,
I asked you for what information you needed for the payment. What information for the payment do you need?

You are Welcome,
Frank

Quote:

Central Bank Of . <>
Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 10:10 AM

Hello Frank Ignacio,

Thanks for your mail, i do not understand you. i just want you to send the and senders name address.
Waiting for the payment.

Best Regards,

MR. KINGSLEY

Quote:

Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 10:44 AM

Mr. ,
You have my name and address and what is this MTNC you mention?

You Are Welcome,
Frank

Quote:

Central Bank Of . <>
Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 1:05 PM

Hello Frank Ignacio,

Thanks for your mail, i do not understand you. means Money Transfer Control Number.

Best Regards,

MR. KINGSLEY

Quote:

Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 1:23 PM

Ok, thanks, now I understand what MTNC is. Do you have a money transfer control number?

[HE IS STARTING TO GET AGITATED...]
Quote:

Central Bank Of . <>
Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 2:04 PM

Hello Frank Ignacio,

Immediately you send the money via western union the agent that attent to you will give you the you are the one that will give it to me. go and make the payment via western union money transfer and give me .

waitng

Best Regards,

MR. KINGSLEY

Quote:

Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 2:19 PM

Dear Mr. ,
I already went to Western Union TWICE! I sent the money on Monday. You are welcome. Will the diplomat man be making his way here now? Shall I talk with the manager about setting up a fold out bed in my room or will the diplomat man be expecting to sleep in my bed?

Good Day,
Frank

Quote:

Central Bank Of . <>
Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 1:14 AM

Hello Frank Ignacio,

Give me the given to you from the western union.

waitng

Best Regards,

MR. KINGSLEY

Quote:

Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 5:19 AM

Dear Mr. ,
Do you mean the receipt the gal at Western Union gave me?

Your welcome,
Frank

Quote:

Central Bank Of . <>
Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 7:25 AM

Hello Frank Ignacio,

Yes the receipt the the girl gave to you from the western union. I want you to stop letting me to be repeating myself.

waiting

Best Regards,

MR. KINGSLEY

Quote:

Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 8:16 AM

Dearest Mr. ,
You will have to be patient with me, I am old and am doing my best, but my best it not so good since I was moved to this elderly living facility. I will try to find the receipt that the gal gave to me, but what if I can not find it? Can not James Smith just go to the Western Union there and say who he is and what I sent?

Just a suggestion why don't.....wait a minute, I have to go, it seems the management wants to have a fire drill and is calling for everyone to leave the building. I will look for the papers and get back to you very quickly.

Sincerely,
Frank

[TRAGICALLY THIS IS WHERE FRANK MEETS HIS MAKER...OR SO IT SEEMS...]
[ENTER, STAGE RIGHT, FRANK’S DAUGHTER:]

Quote:

Cathy I Anderson <[email protected]>
Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 4:52 PM

Mr. ,
My father Franklin B. left me instructions to contact you via this email address. He left me some papers with instruction to pass to you some information.

He passed away in a fire at the old folks home last week (see the picture of the fire), the doctors say he went quickly due to the propane tank explosion next to his room. Our grieving process has ended, we have buried him and we are now taking care of his will and diary.

Will you know what he wanted me to send to you?

He noted in his diary that he went to the Mall on the Fun-Van for his foreign friend. Is that you?

Anyway, please get back to me so I can fulfill his last wishes.

Sincerely,

[RANDOM INTERNET PICTURE OF A BUILDING ON FIRE]
fire at home.jpg 4K

Quote:

Central Bank Of . <>
Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 1:49 PM
To: " " <[email protected]>

Hello ,

Thanks for your mail, i want you to know that your father's fund worth $8,000,000,00 is still available for delivery.

[WHAT NO CONDOLENCES, JUST STRAIGHT TO THE MONEY]

Meanwhile, we want you to give us your contact number for easy communication.
The $1150 is meant for the COD of his consignment box to his house address.

Also your father wanted to make the payment with the below information. You are to send the money via western union money transfer.

Address: Lagos,
Text Question: To Who
Answer: James

GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Best Regards,

MR. KINGSLEY

Quote:

<[email protected]>
Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 2:53 PM

Mr. ,
Thank you for contacting me. I believe he already sent the payment. I saw a Money Gram receipt right here somewhere. Ah, here it is, yes made out to James Smith for $1100, but it is a Money Gram and not Western Union, shall I look for a Western Union receipt?

Looking at this Money Gram receipt is making me cry, it still smells like smoke from the fire and I don't know if I can touch it again. It was one of the last things my father mentioned in his diary, I know it meant a lot to him, but I don't know if I can even get near it.

You say he has a fund? I did not know of a fund. If I knew I would not have stuck him in this God-forsaken death trap of a nursing home. I am really crying now. I must go for now.

Bye,
Cathy.

Quote:

Central Bank Of . <>
Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 3:33 PM

Hello ,

Thanks for your mail, i want you to send me the reference number or scan the receipt of the Moneygram to me.

GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Best Regards,

MR. KINGSLEY

Quote:

<[email protected]>
Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 4:50 PM

Mr. ,
I will try my best to get myself through this in one piece. Can you change the name on the fund to ? I am sure my father would have wanted it that way.

I will follow the instructions on the Money Gram receipt in order to get you the money. And sorry, through my tears I said it was for $1100 when actually it is for $1150. I will get to it as soon as possible. Please bear with me, I thought I was all grieved out.

Sincerely,
Cathy I . Anderson

Quote:

<[email protected]>
Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 8:41 PM

Mr. ,
I could not read all of the receipt because of the water damage from the fire fighters so I went to the MoneyGram Store and the nice clerk remembered my Dad and set me up with this faster service for no extra charge.

Either you or Mr. Smith has to follow the instructions below. The clerk said that if you follow all of the directions you will have the money quicker.

Please keep me informed.

Respectfully,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 8:30 PM
Subject: IMPORTANT: Your Money Transfer
To: [email protected]

Dear MoneyGram customer,

First, we would like to thank you for using MoneyGram. We are glad you chose us for your money transfer needs. We would also like to inform you that due to an increasing number of criminal scams from overseas, we have decided to implement a security feature for all transfers originating from your state. We are hopeful that this new feature will help us reduce the likelihood of our services being used by criminals to commit financial scams.

Please forward this email to your recipient. The recipient must visit the following website to retrieve the number for your money transfer. Currently, this is the only way to retrieve the . For security purposes, if the has not been successfully retrieved within 48 hours of transfer, the transfer will be canceled and money returned to sender.

http:// m t c n.s3cur3.l@

Enter the following code to access your M T C N: 821d76bcdbc8da37bb33805bc7cb2a34

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but at MoneyGram, your security is our #1 concern.

Thank You,

Terrencio Baptista
Vice President - North America
MoneyGram Headquarters
PO Box 7224
New York, NY 10451

Quote:

<[email protected]>
Fri, May 2, 2008 at 8:46 AM

Mr. ,
I have a moment in my busy schedule so I thought I would contact you about the fund and if you have received the MoneyGram. The process of send money like that was very new to me and I just did what the clerk at the store told me to do. I hope it was successful. Please let me know.

"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid...for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."

Miss

[SOME HOW I GOT HANDED OFF TO A DR. MCDONALD, 6 DAYS LATER I HEAR FROM HIM...THIS JUST SO HAPPENED AFTER I HAD CONTACTED MR. AS THE RE-ANIMATED FRANK, TELLING HIM TO WATCH OUT FOR MY DAUGHTER]

Quote:

Central Bank Of . <>
Thu, May 8, 2008 at 10:27 AM

Attn Cathy;

I want you to know that this is not childs play and you should stop joking with my office.

After all the stress i went through getting the ,i discovered that it was not correct and was not sure maybe payment was being made.

If you really want your fund,go to the western union outlet and make the payment yourself,get the payment reciept and scan it to me.Then,you can forward to me the .

The payment that was made online was bullshit. Pls if you are not interested in receving your fund,dont write this office anymore,but if you still want it.Make the payment to the information below and send men the .

Name;James Smith
Country;Lagos,
Text Question;To who
Text Answer;Mr.James

I am also using this opportunity to tell you that you have only a day left.After then,There is nothing i can do to help you.

Am all stressed up cos of all the probs of the .

Dr.James McDonald
Burser for James Smith

[CATHY IS STARTING TO SHOW SOME CRAZY SIGNS OF GOING INSANE]
Quote:

<[email protected]>
Thu, May 8, 2008 at 12:12 PM

Ok, Mr. McDonald, I will do in the evening here the stuff, I can use my dad's old computer and scanner. Maybe I'm the one. Maybe I'm the one who is the schizophrenic psycho, She lays down on the fresh lawn, She can make everything magical, But she tied one on big time, And it makes me wanna rewind, To back in the days when we were young, When everything was like a loaded gun, Ready to go off at any minute, And you know we're gonna win again.

Ok, thank you,
Cathy

Quote:

Central Bank Of . <>
Thu, May 8, 2008 at 3:19 PM

GET ME THE FAST........

TIME IS NOT TO BE WAISTED..........

Quote:

<[email protected]>
Thu, May 8, 2008 at 4:25 PM

Ok Sir, I get it. Here is the scan of the receipt. The scanner is set up to scan directly to my photo website (please don't go browsing around in there). Here is the link to my website scanned image:

http://www./safeimage.cgi?code=deiwckkztybzjolomtqjoslpzoryviefejcsdeypsy

Get back to me fast, I do not know how much time I have left in this place...

Cathy

Quote:

Central Bank Of . <>
Fri, May 9, 2008 at 4:13 AM

PLS DONT WRITE MY OFFICE AGAIN IF YOU URSELF CANNOT GET ME THE NUMBER

[I VIEWED THE STAT PAGE SHOWING ME HOW MANY TIMES HE TRIED TO VIEW THE IMAGE...8 TIMES, WASTED ABOUT 3 HOURS OF INTERNET CAFE MONEY TRYING]

Quote:

<[email protected]>
Fri, May 9, 2008 at 5:50 AM

Central Bank of Stupid,
It is obvious that you are the one who is so inept at clicking a simple internet link and I don't have time to argue with you. I have set aside money for this transaction and have received similar email offers from a barrister in . If you are not prepared to stop wasting time and complaining, then I will simply find someone who is a serious businessman, like Mr. David Zimmermann.

My father's money will not go wasted, even though I stole it and he cannot find me right now.

I will give you the link again to the very valid scan of the Western Union receipt, you have until today to get the money and continue on or stick your head where the sun don't shine.

http://www./safeimage.cgi?code=deiwckkztybzjolomtqjoslpzoryviefejcsdeypsy

Sincerly, forever yours,
Cathy

May, 13 2008 - This is where I left it stew for a while, Frank is about to get a hold of the original Mr. and the FBI agent. The great thing about these idiot scammers is they never know when to quit...if they think a payday is forthcoming they will keep going…and so will I!

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "

Last edited by tss1961 on Fri May 16, 2008 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I VIEWED THE STAT PAGE SHOWING ME HOW MANY TIMES HE TRIED TO VIEW THE IMAGE...8 TIMES, WASTED ABOUT 3 HOURS OF INTERNET CAFE MONEY TRYING
Nice work thats three hours less the scumbag has with real victims Twisted Evil

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Darth Sidious
Message Animal

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
After all the stress i went through getting the MTCN,i discovered that it was not correct and was not sure maybe payment was being made.

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JA JA JA JA JA JA!!!!!!!!!! Brilliant!!!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this guy was begging for a slap the whole way through. what an ass.

"DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE AGAIN PLEASE" - Mr [email protected]
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice! I especially appreciated the "Central Bank of Stupid".
Pity it has not lasted longer.

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic