SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr. G0mer Threatens my Mugu!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SomersetC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a lotto lad, but a "Scam Victims Compensation" scam. I decided to reply with B!lly [Dee] W!ll!ams.
B!lly Dee has been friendly enough... until the latest email came, asking for money. He decided that Mr. G0mer's offer was a better one. The lad also switched emails after this letter. Hopefully I am not taking the name of Mr. G0mer in vain.

Quote:

From my character:
Wait a minute, wait a minute. I pay you $15,000 and you give me $1015? That hardly seems fair to me.
I have been contacted by a gentleman at the UN by the name of Mr. G0mer, who said that you are trying to skim some off the top, like you folks did in the Oil-for-Food business. Mr. G0mer says he could handle the transaction much more to my liking.

Thanks,
Billy W!lliams

----- Original Message ----
To: B!lly W!lliams
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 5:36:02 AM
Subject: Re: B!lly W!lliams ECOBANK UNITED NATIONS 2007 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS

Hello ,

Thanks for the mail , OKay am So glad to read from you , i
want to inform you that you are much consign about the name of the
scammer, But i want you to understand that the scammer made a
confession yesterday that he was useing a fake name to deal
transaction with you , and is real name is peterdo Herty.

I want you to know that what you must be consign about is how
will you get your money back but not asking question. as i want you to
understand that the united nation as demand for the GOLDEN1 FEDERAL
CREDIT
UNIION account today to make the compesation and also urge you to
pay the citdo fund today the sum of |$15,000 I want you to know that
the early to pay the ctido fund the early you get your compessation.

I have mail you the western union of the manager of the citdo to make
the transfer. as they have demanded for it before we proceed on the
transfer of $1015.000 in your account.

I hope to read from you .
Thanks

Latest email, post-G0mer mention:

Quote:
Hello, B!lly W!ll!ams
Thanks for the mail , Sorry i contact you with another email I was so sad at your email and i want to inform you that you want to make another stupid mistake , Who is gomer. Mrs g0mer is nothing but a Scammer who want to rip you off your money, I can give you an Envident Of all what i have inform you early , but if you dont believe me you can go ahead and Listen to the Cock, And dont come back and Said that i did not advice you. Like i want you to know that he is the most famous Wanted scammer who work together with peter and Scammer you of $100,000 .
Actually yesterday he send me an email telling me That if i advice you of is act of fraud that he will kill me . but i want to ensure you that the police have been searching for him . below is the email he send to me.

----- Original Message ----
To: g0mer <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 5:36:02 AM
Subject: Re: DEAR ECOBANK UNITED NATIONS 2007 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.

DEAR ECOBANK UNITED NATIONS 2007 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS
i understand by now you are work with billy willain to get him is money back i was lucky that you did not arrest me bcos i ran away the day you arrested my friend . I am in Another country and he can not get me.
i will surely contact billy willam to see if i can get another money from him .
G0mer

Note : That is the email he send me yesterday . I will advice you to block his email and dont ready any email from him. i will urge you to get the Account Requested today so that we can release your Compesation today . kindly locate the Western union and make the transfer of the citdo fund today the Sum of $15,000 as the united nation will be Paying you the Sum of $150,000 not 1015 okay. I will Await to read from you .
Thanks

Has Mrs. G0mer taken over the enterprise after the fatal car accident of Mr. G0mer?
Only the Shadow knows.

Just noticed this bit of gibberish in his first email. The lad has trouble with arithematic (as seen above). Major trouble.
Quote:
ATTN: BENEFICIARY, I WRITE TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT I AM THE NIGERIAN NEW FOREIGN AFFAIRS MINISTER AND AN OFFICIAL DELEGATE FROM THE UNITED NATIONS TO CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA TO PAY 150 NIGERIAN 419 SCAM VICTIMS $900,000 USD (ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) EACH.

The Nigerian public school system should be ashamed.
Current lad email, for anyone wishing to converse with this paragon of wisdom.
[email protected]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic