SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Moneygram Customer Service now Customer Service Call Centre

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found more stuff that I liked than stuff I didn't, but here's a few candidates for the line ...
All from http://music.download.com

Industrial and Post Pop Noise
http://music.download.com/nntpff/3600-8622_32-100591238.html?tag=MDL_genre_door
http://music.download.com/pixiesofdoom/3600-8626_32-100998330.html?tag=MDL_listing_song_artist

Bad World Misic - too bad, no Tuvan Throat Singing
http://music.download.com/sceamen/3600-8801_32-101120249.html?tag=MDL_listing_song_artist
http://music.download.com/techung/3600-8791_32-100397018.html?tag=MDL_FA_artist

This is music? One 33 minute track is more than enough torture for anyone
http://music.download.com/xyxyxma/3600-8659_32-100350366.html?tag=MDL_listing_song_artist

2 Songs - "Stoned, Cold & Easy" and "Red, Hott & Cocky", the music is almost as creative
http://music.download.com/zcreeminhott/3600-8653_32-101124531.html?tag=MDL_listing_song_artist

sounds like your computer is having a meltdown
http://music.download.com/steelarmadillonoise/3600-8626_32-101125878.html?tag=MDL_listing_song_artist

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen
I finaly got through and in the que listening to my breaking heart Razz

Just an idea
seeing this is a "general" help service
could one of the options be a section on "helping with faulty scans" ?

You know the lads are aways asking for scans of our passports etc
and of course we send them crap.

Well how about we help them out, and send them to the SCAN help section ?

Options like
"are you having trouble opening a scan press 1"
"is your scan blurred press 2"
" is your scan out of focus press 3"
"do you get an error message press 4"
"how to upgrade your software press 5"

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
DollaChoppa
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen Derbender wrote:
@Dolla:
Here's the funny part: I quite like this band... Very Happy

I'm actually very fond of them myself! That's why I recommended them. I can imagine our mugu lad pals having some fun...
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen,

A heads up. I have a lad who is having trouble with the WU information that I sent him.

I'm going to ask him to call customer service agent B@rry K3lly at the WU number.

You are free to post his voicemail......if he leaves one.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Barry:

I'd be happy to. I think those numbers are getting lonely, because no lad has left a message there in a couple of weeks.

But thanks to everyone for shopping the call centre around. It's getting a LOT of calls Laughing I'll try to implement voicemail soon, and then I may have some more to post.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ He's not the quickest. His emails are sometimes two or three days apart. I can't help but wonder if he has a real day job.

I have other baits going, but so far I've kept them from reaching the WU stage.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think he held on long enough.....

Quote:
dear (baiter).

I tried calling the customer service but could not get through.

Kindly withdraw the money and resend it again.
You are delaying the customer that made this payment to get his goods deleverd because his goods will not be delieverd except we receive his payment.

kindly resend it again and make the MTCn available for easy collection.

help us and and try to understand.

You can aswell send it in tow different places,

waiting for your positive reponce.

Regards

chad kr3ps

Maybe I should try MoneyGram? Laughing

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I'm trying out a new modality.

I'm ASEMing some lads to notify them of a WU payment in the amount of $500, and I'm signing these as Barry Kelly, Western Union Agent 6503 with the phone number.

I'd hate to see these K7's deactivated due to lack of phone calls.

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just discovered this thread.
I too am looking forward to sending my next MG.
This is too funny!

Thanks

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
jim_bob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha that tune on the MoneyGram number is too funny!

Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning's hit on the Western Union line (206-984-0987):

Unhappy-Western-Union-Secure-Services-Customer

Does this belong to anyone?

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Hauser
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://songthatdoesntend.ytmnd.com/

Very Happy

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to your modality! Laughing

A new lad of mine has gone through the m7(n s3cur3, and a couple of emails from customer support (which he never answered) I convinced him to call and here is what I get:

Quote:
Hello,

Now i want to let you know if i have the the chance i will sue you and western union for criminal offence, you think you can fool me or make fool of me. now the number you gave me to call as Customer Care Hotline is took my 20 euros from phone without not even attending to me. (I think I just made a fool out of him)

In my life time i have never done a transaction like this so why is your own becoming a problem that has no end if really you have paid what is stopping you from sending me the customer payment receipt as prove.

I have also told you to go and cancel the transaction go to another western union and re send the money again you have not done any of this, these shows that you have nothing serious to offer as far as i am concern.

Thanks
Kelly

Shall I run and hide? Nawww, my reply
Quote:
Mr. Kelly,
I would like to remind you that I do not have a car and cannot just go to every Western Union in the State of Arizona. There is only one in my town. How can I go to another? You were given exact directions on how to retrieve the and failed. What good will it do to send you the receipt if it does not have the all important on it? I cannot follow your logic.

There is a Money Gram a few miles further down the road, will you accept a Money Gram? I can get a ride there tomorrow.

Again, I feel like I am doing all of the work here and have put off a medical treatment while waiting for you to do what you promised. I will expect an answer quickly. I feel like you are not trying hard enough, please do me a favor and try a little harder and quit getting angry with me, I am doing my best. OK.

Have a good evening,

I hope to keep this new lad around for a while, but he is getting more and more angry with me, wonder why?

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
Rusterbuster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG!!! I jsut listened to these and I can't believe what I'm hearing!! HAHAHHAH!!!
I'm gonna roll some guys that I dumped under a different alias just to get them on these phone lines. Thanks for this!
carrottshampoo83
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a way we can do like 'Press 1 for this press 2 for this' type calls for free? I love the k7 things this is great I have a number of my own actually but I would love to be able to expand it to a menu and eveything for free... is this possible anywhere?

"Why did you send me wrong Western Union Payment Information"s, I went for the confirmation of the payment and the Western Union agent told me that the information was incorrect that their was know such information order with the payment info you sent to me" - Mr N4ture R4j (Evidently a CEO)
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

carrottshampoo83 wrote:
Is there a way we can do like 'Press 1 for this press 2 for this' type calls for free? I love the k7 things this is great I have a number of my own actually but I would love to be able to expand it to a menu and eveything for free... is this possible anywhere?

I don't know, but it would be an awesome idea. Press one for WU, two for money gram, then push one if you are expecting cash, and randomly generate long hold times, operators, etc.

Does anyone know if it is possible to redirect a K7 number to another K7 number by pressing a key? That could make it possible.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
carrottshampoo83
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GSN_fan wrote:
carrottshampoo83 wrote:

I don't know, but it would be an awesome idea. Press one for WU, two for money gram, then push one if you are expecting cash, and randomly generate long hold times, operators, etc.

Does anyone know if it is possible to redirect a K7 number to another K7 number by pressing a key? That could make it possible.

It would be SOO MUCH FUN if this was possible... haha *crosses fingers* let's hope someone tells us some good news

"Why did you send me wrong Western Union Payment Information"s, I went for the confirmation of the payment and the Western Union agent told me that the information was incorrect that their was know such information order with the payment info you sent to me" - Mr N4ture R4j (Evidently a CEO)
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That is what the Integrated Call Number already does. If you haven't listened to it, you really should. It is so funny! 1 206 905 9742

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
carrottshampoo83
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HarvestMoon wrote:
^^ That is what the Integrated Call Number already does. If you haven't listened to it, you really should. It is so funny! 1 206 905 9742

how does it work????

EDIT: Oh... from a software on jen's machine... I was hoping it would be something simple to integrate online lol... Like k7 only with more options or something haha damn

GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

carrottshampoo83 wrote:

how does it work????

EDIT: Oh... from a software on jen's machine... I was hoping it would be something simple to integrate online lol... Like k7 only with more options or something haha damn

I just thought: What if after they listened to all that stuff, they could be transferred to a live person (like a FlexTel number)? If they couldn't answer, they'd transfer the call to another "operator". Think of all the pain it would cause because of the staff.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
graveling
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from a professor or something. He wrote me and shared this on my email....

I called the customer support care number you sent to me on the email and keep me nolding for pass 64 mines and noting happen...

I plan on sending him back to see if I can suck more mines off his phone..... Very Happy thought I would share this with everyone...... Cool
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone has sent a Malaysian scammer my way (phone number ), he or she spent 25 minutes on the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre on Friday.

Just long enough to leave a message, but (s)he chose not to.

wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is seems to me that only the MG number is still in service. Are there any other nifty tools like this that are still in service?

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
junebug
flumpted

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I laughed until I peed listening to that music. Back to Moneygram we go. We've been having SOO many problems with Western Union.

"THAT IS PUTTING MY ASS ON FIRE,AND I WOULD NOT REALLY LIKE THAT."
"Your Full…Name.
Your full...contact Address.
And also with your Defecation ID.."
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@junebug, @wingman,

(It's a bit of a necro, but I won't complain, because it's such a nice compliment.)

Apologies to all who have been wanting to make use of the Customer Service Call Centre. It is down at the moment due to a catastrophic failure of server hardware. I managed to save the hard disk, barely, but I haven't yet transferred it to the replacement machine. When I do, I'll still have to do some serious editing on the .xml files that control the call centre behaviour... All this to beg your patience for the moment, and to reassure everyone that the Call Centre was WAY too much work to just let it die.

At least there's something there to tide your pets over...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic