SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Anyone have a spare non- Russian? *SORTED*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was reading FrumpyBB's thread the other day about using your avatar as a character. I've never tried it, but now I've been inspired to, just for something a bit fun and different.
So, Jacobim Mugatu, camp nutcase and International designer of indeterminate sexuality, has decided to take the plunge and try online dating.

Does anyone have some African love scammers they don't need? I'm not bothered about which sex they are, as there's plenty of boys out there that will do Gay or Bi as long as there's a dollar in it for them.
No Russians or Ukrainians please, my inbox is full of them, and frankly I don't think they'd buy it for a minute. African lads just might.

Thanks! Very Happy

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris

Last edited by Mugatu on Fri May 09, 2008 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fresh off the trash heap....

Quote:
We are glad to inform you that the member
kiss4love (http://www.gmcmatch.com/kiss4love) has sent you a message!

-------- Message ------------------------------------------------
HelloMy Name is  Jennifer  i saw  your profile today at www.gmcmatch.com and i like it i think well can make it together so i will like you to contact me with my email adrees [email protected] so that i can tell you more about my self and i well also send you my pic for you to know me more ok i will be waiting for your reply to my mail God bless you as i wait for your mail todayYour's jennifer       [email protected]

But, only if you are a good looking man,looking for a good looking girl......

(Her profile)

Quote:
i am good girl
i am a good looking girl looking for a good looking man.i am a good looking girl looking for a good looking man.i am a good looking girl looking for a good looking man.i am a good looking girl looking for a good looking man.i am a good looking girl looking for a good looking man.i am a good looking girl looking for a good looking man.i am a good looking girl looking for a good looking man.i am a good looking girl looking for a good looking man.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Stepan. That's my lady side sorted, and I've also had a few offers of potential gay men (though they don't yet know it) via PM from a couple of other members. Thanks to you all.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic