SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I impress my lad.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have decided to play the honest victim here with this bait.

Lad send me the typical bs intro letter, to which i reply.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I am not sure what you are talking about.

Sincerely

So he sends me part#2 of his script.
Quote:
DEAR xxxx
WHAT I AM SAYING IS VERY SIMPLE. THE SUM OF $10.5M SHALL BE LEGALLY TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT BY WIRE TRANSFER FROM ANY OF OUR BELOW OFFSHORE SERVICE BANKS, THE CITI BANK OF NY, USA, THE UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND OR THE DEXIA BANK OF BRUSSELS, BELGIUM.

SOON AS THE MONEY ARRIVES YOUR ACCOUNT YOU HAVE 40% OF THE $10.5M. I HAVE INSTRUCTED A CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA ATTORNEY, DR.xxxAN Gxx (SAN), TO REPRESENT YOU HERE IN ALL LEGAL MATTERS AND THEREBY, OBTAINING THE AFFIDAVIT IN SUPPORT OF CLAIM FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT WHICH WE SHALL USE TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNATIONAL DRUG, ANTI TERRORISTS AND MONEY LAUNDRY FREE CERFICATE IN ESTABLISHING THAT YOUR $10.5M, CAME FROM A GENUINE CONTRACT EXECUTED WITH THE GOVERNMENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AND NOT FROM ANY OF THE ABOVE OFFENCES.

THE ABOVE ATTORNEY SHALL OBTAIN THE AFFIDAVIT AT NO EXTRA COST THAN THE AFFIDAVIT FEE OF $1850 ONLY. YOU ARE THEREFORE, REQUESTED TO SEND TO ME YOUR YOUR ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER UPON YOUR RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE AND THE AFFIDAVIT FEE OF $1850 TO THE LAWYER WHO WILL CONTACT YOU. THIS IS THE TRANSACTION AND WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

PLEASE, KINDLY GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE WITH THE ABOVE INFORMATIONS FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

STAY BLESSED.

YOURS-IN-SERVICE,

To which I (honestly) reply
Quote:
Dear Charles,

I don't understand exactly why I am to receive this money. I haven't done anything to earn it.

Sincerely

To which he gets off script in record time. Very Happy
Quote:
xxxx,
Sequel to your response regarding the $2.5m contract payment existing in your name as a procced of balance payment of the contract you executed with the Federal Government of Nigeria, that was the reason for the proposal.

The release documents are ready for your endorsement to facilitate immediate release.

I need your direct telephone number or better still call me on xxxx

Time is of essence as we need to conclude on the payment either by wire transfer or draft payment as soon as possible.

Yours in Service,

Still the honest person, I decide to lay it on a little thicker.
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I am not certain why the CBN thinks that they owe me money. I have never been to Nigeria.
I always thought that Nigeria was a poor country. Why are they trying to send me this money? Why not keep it for themselves and give it to their people so they can live better?

Sincerely

He sends me a response with the email-subject "SHOCKED"
Quote:
xxxxx,
I am suprise to note that there are still sincere Americans.
Nigeria is an oil rich country not a poor country, what we have is bad leadership that are selfish.

I crosschecked the records now, it appears someone wanted to use your name to move the fund, now that we can trusted, i believe we can do things together.

The $2.5m is existing, there is even a copy of contract award certificate in your name covering the $2.5m.

We can still use the fund to assist the poor and less previllage in the society but we cannot do this unless we retrieve the fund from the suspense account of CBN.

I can pull this through with your assistnace since the fund is already existing in your name.

Think if you can play along so as to procced or otherwise, it is risk free as i will handle the proccedure

I await your consent or otherwise as we can do it for our mutual benefit.

Yours in Service,

So I just sent this off. I suppose I'm really wanting to see how guilty I can make him feel before he drops me out of shame. Very Happy
Quote:
Dear Mr xxxxx,

I suppose I didn't know that Nigeria had a lot of oil in it. I guess that would make a lot more sense Mr. xxxxxx.
I would love to help you with this sir, but I do not want you sending me any money. I would rather the poor people of your country get the money so that they will not go hungry or have to live in bad areas anymore. I am not a rich man by any means, but I could never accept any money from Nigeria with the knowledge that there are people who need it so much more than me.
If you think the best thing to do is to take the money from the Nigerian Government and give it to your needy people, then I will gladly help you sir.

But again, I do not want to get any money for myself. I want the good people of Nigeria to have it all.

Sincerely

Now we wait! Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

real him in privately too, send pictures, ask pictures, become his friend and ask his advice for everything, he'll become your best online buddy Twisted Evil

Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's kind of what I was planning to do.
My character is a bleeding heart, so I'm thinking of having him set up a charity that he and I can run. I'll be handling the collection of donations in the USA of course. Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe there are some churches in neighbouring countries which may benefit - namely The Watchtower Apocalypse Testament if needs be Smile
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recall the Lad who offered me a DBC with an Irqi connection, so I replied as Captain Mal:

Quote:
As a former member of the United States Marine Corps, I must decline your offer as it would be wrong to profit from a situation where American service personnel are dying in action.

What I got back was:

Quote:
You are a patriot

I never heard from the Lad again!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should say something to the effect of: Anyone who would try to derive a profit from his countrymen should be ashamed of himself. Vague, yet right to the point. Then, just so he doesn't think you're talking about him. Tell him he's a model citizen.

Then again, I'm still yet to meet a conscience in my scambaiting experience, so maybe it's a waste of your carpal tunnels.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my favorite but short-lived baits involved a refusal on my part to take any of the money. We exchanged a number of enjoyable e-mails about how much good we could do in Nigeria with $25 million dollars.We also discussed how my lad could use the money to lift his family out of poverty and possibly move to the US to pursue an education.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

blah that's fun, you're such a good and giving person. Very Happy
I will be watching this, I want to see if he will play along.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am suprise to note that there are still sincere Americans.

Give him lots of sincerety, blah. And bite him in the fetlock for me. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic