SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An idea to waste phone credit

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A voice recognition test for phone banking. So the mugu can access his account over the phone the computer must have a recording of his voice for verification purposes.

Perhaps if an answering machine was set up for a mugu to ring they could be recorded counting upto 50. The fun part is that they never get it right so have to do it again.

Twisted Evil

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge

Last edited by The_Boobs on Thu May 08, 2008 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ This is a good idea. I think I can make a variation of this work on my own. I've had some success getting lads to call my jconnect number and record our "secret security password" which I make up as a goofy self-insult like "I am nom-nuts (numbnuts)".

I wonder if I could explain to the lad that for security reasons I need him to record an example of his voice reading a long script. Of course, he will "make a mistakes" and have to do it all over again, and again, and again. It's worth a try.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I like this idea.... Does anyone have any ideas how this could work technically so that we can all have access to a number and listen to the idiots try, try and try again? I'm happy to donate a little to set it up...

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another idea might be, if anyone is willing or able to supply the necessary hardware:

A kind of Lad Call Center.

He has to answer "yes" and "no" and option "1" and "payment", always guided by a female computer voice and annoying muzak, "Please give your MTCN loud and clearly", "sorry, I didn�t understand you, what was the fourth number again?", "you are back to the main menu",...

To that number everybody could direct his lad...

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Oh, I like that.... Laughing

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or Radio 1s "Flirt Divert" voicemail number?
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ What's that?

Great idea Frumpster.... I'll happily record the incredibly long intro message with all the 10 million options to press.... we just need some ideas on how to host it?

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, this wouldn't be that difficult for someone who knows web page design. There are a variety of free syth voices available in both male and female, UK or US English that will convert text to speech and save it as a .wav file.

Now, here's how I see it working. It's a WU or MG security procedure like MTCN S3cur3 (a high percentage fall for that and give it at least one try). The baiter forwards them a message explaining the procedure. They go to such an such website where they are prompted what to do in order to be given the MTCN. They enter a security code and up pops a screen with a script (content provided by baiter). Some recording device needs to be integrated so that they click a button and speak only to have their voice recorded. Then the synth voice comes up to say "I am sorry, that is not correct" perhaps with increasingly insulting variations.

Perhaps we occasionally allow the lad to complete his script and have it accepted only to have the synth voice give an unintelligible control number or a number with one digit too few.

Of course, the device keeps recording the whole time to catch the lads reaction. Laughing

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bunnyrabbit has proposed doing this as a web page - - Keep in mind that lots of Mugus are not going to have speakers/microphones on their computers (and will be working in a noisy internet cafe anyway, where they will not want to share info on their latest victim with a neighbor) so an option to call by telephone needs to be included.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You're right. I didn't think about that. Drat! Mad

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would work either way - Bunnyrabbit! On the web page, provide a phone number for those who want to call. Implementation would be a little more involved, though.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Well, I hope it can work. I have none of the expertise required, however.

I do think the best way is to use it as a security procedure to access their control number. They do fall for MTCN S3cur3, at least once.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A telephone would also waste their time and money with phone calls. Excellent idea. Thumbs up

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For a version 1 of this, I can see it working a bit like this...

1) Get a voicemail system that allows 10-minute outgoing messages (OGM's). <anyone know one?>
2) optional stage - get a few premium rate numbers to alias the VM system number. I prefer lads to pay for their own torture.
3) Record a script with a synthesised voice (easy) along these lines... ok, they may not fall for it more than twice, but this is a prototype...

/VM connects/
#more ringing and tones as if they're being forwarded to an automated system#
Hello, and welcome to the Western Onion Secure MTCN release line. In line with our policy to prevent fraud, we first need to verify the telephone number you are calling from. Please enter it on your telephone keypad after the beep. #beeeeep#
(pause for 8 seconds)
I'm sorry, that last digit was not recognised, please try again after the tone. #beeeeep#
(Pause for 20s)
Thankyou. If this is your regular telephone number please say the word "Yes" after the tone, otherwise please say the word "No". #beeeeep#
(pause 5 seconds)
I think you said "no" - is that correct? Please press 5 and * on your keypad if that is correct, or * and 2 if it is incorrect.
(pause 2 seconds)
#beeeeep#
(pause 10 seconds)
Thank you. Your number is being verified.
(pause 5 seconds)
Thank you. Your number has been recorded. Now, after the tone, please read the MTCN release code you gave been given.
#beeeeep#
(pause for 20 seconds)
Thank you.
I think you said "four". Is that correct?
<skip on a few minutes>
I'm sorry, I am having problems accessing your information at this moment - please hold to speak to an operator
#ringing noises and beeps and tones for a while#
I'm sorry, all our operators are busy with other customers, please hold, your call is important to us...#ringing and beeps#
<different voice>
Hello, you've reached the WUSec catering hotline, please leave a message after the tone, your sandwich will be ready for collection from 12:30 in the MTCN Hall #beeeeep#

sadly, version 1 wouldn't record the lads responses during the call, but I'd love to hear some of the messages they leave Wink

If it works, I'll get to work on a proper interactive version 2 Wink
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@nottobescammed

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/scottmills/flirtdivert.shtml

Best one I heard played out was "just to let you know you left your purse in my car, ..."

Should've given her real number...!
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Notobescammed, you �ve got PM, the same as I got. I hope you are around because your voice, or Sunny�s, or Kat�s, or Pastor Frank�s, might be needed.

Needless to say, I have no idea about the hardware. I even believe a similar thing has already existed on Eater before my time (called Customer Disservice Line, for 17V5, unfortunately not working anymore).

Let me add that I was not really taking this seriously some hours ago, I posted the Call Centre idea in a similar vein as I posted about how I had run my SIMS-like "Theme Park" in General Thread. It was not meant constructive, rather amusing.

Since then this thread seems to have been exploded, and by now, with dedicated developers, it sounds like a nice and sensible project to work on Smile

Don�t they always ask for our phone numbers? Well, there will be an "office phone number" ;D...what can go wrong with that?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is free and cheap phone answer / fax software about that will do this I tested some a few years back. So setting up would be easy as long as someone was to provide a safe phone number and a pc to monitor it. I do have an unlisted phone that is only used for outgoing calls. I'm in OZ so not much use to many here. I think it's a great idea and It would only require a old 286 to run it. SO if anybody finds a good free program let us know.

EDIT:
I have demo software operating this is to easy Smile

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey,

To spin it out even further, you could try this:

In the instructional blurb for the mugu, you say that the software is very sophisticated, but when it is in the process of learning their speech, the best results are obtained if the person is speaking as clearly as possible. To ensure this there are some speech exercises for them to try first.

So you get them to do some stuff out of a elocution manual like "how now brown cow", and other tongue twisters. Of course, they have to do it again and again. When they finally get through to actually do the dialog for the system to learn to recognise their voice you can use a really long and difficult passage/book to use. And of course there will be delays with this.

Then of course if the lad finally gets through all of this, as soon as he goes to access his money, the voice recognition doesn't recognise his voice and he has to do it all over again. yada,yada,yada...
justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For voiceprint identification you could get them to recite the entire ABC, apparently as a means of recording their pronounciation, and we can find out how many of them actually get it wrong. The message would say after each time "sorry, that was incorrect, please try again" then after about three times, a message would then say "sorry, you need to say 'now I know my ABC, wont you come and play with me' after you have finished, please try again".
After that, "thank you, we will now use a voice polygraph program to for security purposes to ensure that you are genuine, please note that it works very much like a lie detector and it will determine that you are genuine by analysing the tone and pitch of your voice, please say the words 'I am a good honest man' after the beep", "thank you, the program will now analyse the data" ,"Im sorry, the program has concluded that there is 97.9% chance that you are in fact a scammer, and a 98.2% chance that you are too lazy to earn the amount of money in question, thank you for f#*&ing with us".
The voice could then just go back to the beggining "thank you for calling..."
This should waste a lot of their time and rack up one hell of a phone bill. Twisted Evil
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A good modality, but remember Rule #4: Lads are lazy.

If you send them through a version of the automated call-centre process all of us have to go through every week, they'll simply hang up and whine to you later that it "didn't work" and could you send the money immediately by WU.

Same will happen if they don't understand what's going on.

It's like trying to teach a plank of wood to be a bookshelf.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone could provide the neccessary hardware, Asterisk might be an option. I've set it up only once and it wasn't really what i would call easy, but at least it's free.

"You bastards think it’s funny,
Lyin’ and thieving all your life,
Think all there is is money,
Got your future strapped up tight,
Just ‘Cos You Got The Power,
That don’t mean you got the right"

"ONE DAY YOU WILL DIE LIKE ANT!" - Apostle Obinna
JDanielsTN
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone needs voice talent to make this work, I'll volunteer. I studied voice in college, and with a little study and attention, I can reproduce just about any accent or dialect in the world; British (several different dialects), various American dialects, Russian accent, Chinese or Japanese accent, urban 'hood-speak', etc. I'd love to be in on this!

-THE SPURITY (spirit?) OF JACK WILL NOT HOT ME FOR ANY WARE BECAUSE I DID ALL I PROMISE TO SEND THE CHEQUE TO HIM (Also 'Pastor' Fr4nk B3n)
NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@mod: necroed to stir the pot

Any chance you lot have any ideas how to do this using free, online hosted PBX? in combination with other online services?

v0xal0t.c0m
pbx3s.c0m

etc

* unenahnce email with gibberish
despite my post count I am nowhere near mastery.. honesty in RL seeping in
click2call modality: burn up those minutes

"but be what you have to send under" - St3phani3 Blanch0t

Last edited by NotPhil on Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
I'm sorry, I am having problems accessing your information at this moment - please hold to speak to an operator
#ringing noises and beeps and tones for a while#
I'm sorry, all our operators are busy with other customers, please hold, your call is important to us...#ringing and beeps#

Or irritating xylophone music.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found the solution

http://800pbx.com/features.php

unfortunately I have not found a free solution Sad

on the upside they will allow you to make a free web intiated call to anywhere (USA) for 'free' .. free after listing to ~80 seconds of propaganda

http://800pbx.com/testdrive.php

* unenahnce email with gibberish
despite my post count I am nowhere near mastery.. honesty in RL seeping in
click2call modality: burn up those minutes

"but be what you have to send under" - St3phani3 Blanch0t
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic