SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Let there be light!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I slapped my lad L0fty for not writing for a while and he sent me this gem

Quote:
HELLO SIR,
> HOW ARE YOU DOING HOPE YOU ARE ALRITGHT? SIR FOR SOME TIME NOW THERE IS
> LIGHT OFF IN THE AREA WHICH I AM BUT NOW THERE IS LIGHT.

This is from the same lad that told me he couldn't get out of the camp at Christmas because the refugees all run away so they lock them in.

He's always good for a laugh. Laughing Laughing Laughing

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^are you sure you're not baiting Jesus Wink

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Sweaty
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ROFL Smile
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could burn in hell for this Bella

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love baiting this guy. He comes up with the funniest things. He has now told me that he has fired his lawyer as he has found him to be dishonest and now will do the whole transaction himself.
I predict that there will be a lot of forms to fill out before we go much further.
He has been swinging since the start of December. Twisted Evil

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lad who was lalways having his lights go out. He is in a Ghanaian refugee camp, and I presume it has a dodgey generator.

I hope it's not the same lad as he will be under a lot of pressure at the moment. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lads in a camp in Ghana too.
His names .

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's not the same as mine who I am team baiting him along with DoloresontheDottedLine and persephone, and we know him as Mr Tooty Frooty for his gullibility and susceptibility to auto suggestion.

Sounds as if he is in the same camp and of the same diminished intellect.

I believe my lad uses his real name to scam and have even seen mails from his brother using the same surname. I believe they originally came from the DR Congo.

If he's anything like ours, he'll be one bundle of fun.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
spot

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think that this is quite a necro ....

is this the same Lad ?.

Quote:
fromlofty >
reply-to,

He has just written to my pet elephant Shocked with an exposed CC list that seems mainly to be baiters Laughing

IP = 41.210.6.104

Quote:
HELLO DEAR
I AM LOFTY KAMARA FROM AFRICA LIBERIA , I CAME IN RESPECT OF THE SURDEN DEATH OF MY FATHER TO DO BUSSINESS WITH YOU BECAUSE THIS IS NOT WHAT I CAN DO BY MY SELF ALL ALONE SO I URGENTLY NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE,
MY MOTHER DIED WHEN I WAS A BABY AND NOW MY FATHER IS IN THE NEXT POSITION GOING TO JOIN HIS ANCESTORS IN THE SPIRIT WORLD.
SIR BEFORE MY FATHER DIED HE GAVE TO ME SOME DOCUMENTS THAT CONSIGNING 200KG OF GOLD AND 58 PEACES OF DIAMOND SEED WITH THE SUM OF $9, 000, 000, 00 US DOLLARS (NINE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) SPENDABLE MONEY THAT HE HAD DEPOSITED IN A BANK IN ACCRA GHANA BEFORE HIS SURDEN ILLNESS THAT PUT HIM TO HIS EARLY GRAVE.
I JUST FINISHED THE FUNERAL CEREMONY OF MY LATE FATHER AND RIGHT NOW I AM IN ACCRA GHANA TO CONFIRM THE DOCUMENTS AND SEE THE PROCESS OF THE CLAIMING.
SO I WANT YOU TO BE MY FORIGN PARTNER THAT CAN BE ABLE TO RECEIVE THIS GOLD AND DIAMOND FOR ME THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY.
SO IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HELPING ME PLEASE DO GET BACK TO ME AND YOU WILL BE HIGHLY REWARDED WITH A MINDED PERCENTAGE YOU AND I WILL AGREED ON.
THE FAMILY IS LOOKING UNTO YOU; PLEASE DO GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL.
BEST REGARD
LOFTY KAMARA.

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spot - you did pass that list on to a mod, didn't you? Cool

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ yes I did ..... and my pet elephant has replied to him.

Quote:
Bristol Zoo tm
Research Department

Bristol Zoo Gardens
Clifton, Bristol BS8 3HA
Web Site http://www.bristolzoo.org.uk/

MR LOFTY AM ELEPHANT LEARNING TO TYPE ON COMPUTER AT ZOO
MR LOFTY I NEED YOU TO BE MY FRIEND
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL

RESPOND

ANDY ELEPHANT

Elephant Intelligence - Bristol Zoo Research Department
This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure

If he as stupid as I think, Lofty will reply.

iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ do I hear the sound of Johnny Morris spinning in his grave? Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I believe they originally came from the DR Congo

When a Lad used DR CONGO on a deposit form, I couldn't help bu ask:

Quote:
I took a look at the documents and I noticed two names on them - Laurent Desire (sounds like a brand of perfume) and a Dr Congo. Who's the second guy? I hope he won't turn up and cause trouble! Can you be sure of that?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic