SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Two Scambaiting rules I would like to discuss with you

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I would say yes because SS# are recycled as I recall and could be used by scammers. I use my dead grandfather's name as a character but I would never give his SS# out even though he was a scammer himself.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know this subject has been beaten to death many times but IMHO using your local US Postal Inspector's address for a check lad is an acceptable alternative.

They're by definition not an ITP in a check scam because it is their charter to identify and investigate mail fraud. While there's not much value to their getting a single check, if you suspect that a lad is using a US based mule to send their forgeries, there is a small chance that than an investigation would result in an arrest.

Better still, find your local USPI and talk to them and see if they're willing to participate.

Your opinion may vary. Void where prohibited.

"Why are you making me feel stupid?" - Mike Tutu

$5 Million in fake checks and counting!
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SS# are recycled as I recall
In the US, SS#s are *NOT* recycled. Your number defines you and you only. The current system is expected to last until about 2100.

"The numbers of the deceased are made publicly available via the Social Security Death Index. Several genealogy services provide free, searchable versions of the SDDI to aid researchers who are tracing their family roots."

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic