SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this normal?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is an idiot...
Quote:
Meanwhile, thank you so much for sending back the affidavit form promptly. It was okay and came out very clear. I am very much impressed. I just submitted it this morning at the federal high court for approvals. All is well and okay. We are on course.

I sent him a renamed .dll - which wouldn't open as a .jpg.

So not only is he a lying scumbag, but he's too lazy to even open the .jpg that I spent all of 3 or 4 seconds slaving over!

Is this normal? I thought I could have some fun trading useless files but he seems to have skipped past that bit.

For this he will pay... Twisted Evil
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't know if it's normal, but it has happened.

I once forwarded two renamed dll files as the death certificate and deposit certificate (supplied by one Lad) to the lawyer Lad and got this:

Quote:
We are pleased to inform you that we have received the Deposite Certificate and death certificate of late Mr.Thomas Mcculloch, with Golf Bank Nigeria Limited.

That was a surprise - and an annoyance!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it's normal. When their doc won't open, all but the most hard headed lad will let on that everything is fine... they see it as losing face otherwise, and assume it must be their fault. Besides, the "return the forms" or "send your ID" modalities are mostly about keeping up appearances anyway, although the lad will see it as a bonus if he gets a good bit of ID etc to chop.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea my lad told me today that the passport picture was not clear.

Quote:
I will return to give you update on the endorsement exercise. This is the first stage, which is to endorse your name and detail as the apparent beneficiary before the bank. Kindly Re-attach the passport for it is not clear here.

Sucks because I spent 5 minutes waiting for that renamed .mp3 of my favorite song to be uploaded onto gmail Sad

So I resent him my second favorite song as a .jpeg

I hope one day he renames them to .mp3's and rocks the internet cafe with that awesome music
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must get a lot of those hard headed lads Laughing

They almost always complain about my forms they cannot open Crying or Very sad

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I mostly get "we have received your documents and they are duly noted"...and then they're on to the next page on their script.

I actually enjoy finding one that'll admit he can't read it. It just provides so many more opportunities for pain...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Scambuster3:
Yes granted, there is a sliding scale. At the one end, you have ID requests and such... lads will generally take the path of least resistance, so after maybe 2 efforts at opening your passport.jpeg then they'll find it easier to move on... that was what I was getting at when I referred to "all but the hardest headed lads". Of course at the other end of the scale is anything else that they really need... payment slip scans etc. In those cases the path of least resistance is for them to pester you again for them, seeing as there isn't any other easier option.

My lads have always moved on very quickly and told me that the scan they recieved was just the ticket. My only exceptions have been those all important WU slips.
Maybe I'm in a minority, or maybe it's because I'm a very straight baiter and I don't do complicated forms etc, who knows.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic