SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A new country is born.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well sort of, no one has yet claimed it - its in international waters, but the environment is cold - its sector 90 to 150 degrees West longitude

Under section 224 of international law, we could claim it, and make lads visit it.

Because its in international waters, it means we can make the laws of the island, and the punishments for the lads - but not torture, Amnesty would come along and campaign.

This is the kind of crazy idea we get at 2am nearly lol.

small edit its 224, not 245

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello

Last edited by D11 on Mon May 05, 2008 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Link, please?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

umm a link to what exactly?

international law thats the international law

and the land hasnt been claimed because its in the north pole, no one could live there...

We can claim a small section of it 90 - 150 west - might be just the ticket for lads - longjohns and thermal underwear essential.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

Last edited by D11 on Mon May 05, 2008 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think what ChainYanker was wondering was, is this a new island that has risen from the ocean? And if so, do you have a link to a news story on it?

EDIT: sorry, didn't read your last post carefully enough.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh oops soz nah, i was up late just looking at unclaimed stuff, there is a section that could be claimed - its not a news story or such.

And under international law technically we could (if we were rich, and it was actually possible not to be turned to frsoty the snowman lol) build a prison for lads there - no escape possible, nothing to do all day except build snowmen.

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember when that volcanic island came up off of Iceland many years ago. It's name escapes me. The best thing to come out of Iceland since Bjork , cod and freezer centers. Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I must point out before every one thinks ive gone nuts, this is one of those 2am thoughts, ones that are not taken seriously a random musing over what if -

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, but what an amusing "what if" it was Cool

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
I remember when that volcanic island came up off of Iceland many years ago. It's name escapes me. The best thing to come out of Iceland since Bjork , cod and freezer centers. Laughing

That'd be Surtsey, first appeared in 1963 I think - I can remember seeing the Pathe International pictures of the column of smoke in the middle of the ocean at the movie theatre.

It erodes away a bit each year. When it was produced it was one of two or three islands created in the area over the next few years, but it is the only one remaining as it was the only one with a hard volcanic core which rose above sea level. Birds now live on the island, as do seals, and with the arrival of birds the soil quality improved and now a number of plants are established on the island.

Now, if you want some exotic location that the lads haven't heard of, maybe someone could bait from the independant Icelandic province of Surtsey.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinandea Very Happy
Acer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
The best thing to come out of Iceland since Bjork ...

If that's the best that's come out of Iceland then I'm afraid to see the worst.

Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to say that acer. but I thought I would be nice

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
^^^^

Sorry, what I meant to say was the 'only' things Laughing

I've got a Bjork CD. Shocked It makes a good bird scarer. Especially the morning after the night before when you want to get rid of them.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Tommo, maybe it will scare away the birds, but doesn't she keep you awake, or damage your brain, or something? Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Jellyroll
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and the land hasnt been claimed because its in the north pole, no one could live there...

We can claim a small section of it 90 - 150 west - might be just the ticket for lads - longjohns and thermal underwear essential.

Where did you get the idea that no one could live there?Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jelly, in my 5 minutes of research it said it was an ice block, so my alcatraz thought - well alcatraz without the view kinda thought means building on ice cant be done, it melts.

But then i thought hmmz - why build at all, let the lads live in igloo's - escape would probably be highly dangerous and improbable, I say probably because someone always manages to get away if we say its definately impossible lol.

Then i thought why save it just for lads? We could ask every government in the world for some cash and transport and ship all the criminals there, instead of police dogs we could use polar bears, use wind power - we could be green, and save endagered species.

Then all the criminals could be forced to work, to repay there victims.

but i think we need to leave it there, just an idle thought.

Jellyroll
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

digital-one wrote:
but i think we need to leave it there, just an idle thought.

Quite right. It's probably melted by now anyway.

But first.....I have a personal relationship with some ancestors of the current population of polar bears. They are endangered now, possibly in small part due to excessive ice-breaking in the past.

A fresh supply of edible mammals who slightly resemble seals would do them a world of good.

I propose this: a prison just outside Churchill, Manitoba. That's where the polar bears gather waiting for Hudson Bay to freeze over. These days, it is freezing later in the year than normal, and the town is overrun with polar bears waiting their turn to get at the seals. Sometimes they go into town to raid KFCs and get drunk.

Perhaps a polar bear sanctuary with a ready supply of seal-like comestibles? By the time the bay froze over, even the yearlings would be expert seal hunters.

And don't let anybody tell you they (polar bears) only eat seals. They do appreciate the odd biscuit tossed their way.

Unintended consequence alert: what if the polar bears develop a taste for mugus and abandon seals for food? When the mugu populations declined. the polar bears would range southward looking for other seal-like mammals, and not just Canadians, either.

And we'd be overrun with seals.

You're right; best to forget the whole thing.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic