SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New cat, new cat thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's right! In addition to the lovely Tikva, and the elegant Mystery, there is a new furry personage living in my house. (Sorry, no pictures yet). I am now the proud owner of a gorgeous Persian named Samson. He's such a sweetheart, and he's taking his new surroundings quite well. (As opposed to Mystery, who has been resolutely spending most of her time outside, and glancing nervously in his direction when she's in).

There's a long and fascinating story as to why I decided we needed a new cat, but I'm feeling to lazy to post it now. Remind me later.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My cat stepped in oil and i had to clean it off twice and she wasnt happy and she was all scratching me and meowing very loudly but she is ok now ok thank you.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just gave my cat a bath so she isn't talking to me at the moment Sad

Edit: We made up Very Happy

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave my cat a bath.... I hate it when the fur sticks to my tongue. Razz

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Packman, I'm not sure whether to be amused or troubled. Laughing

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Iwan Zukmiov
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cats Rule

Here are the two cats we own, Brown one on the right is Puma, grey one on the left is called Hetzer (Hetz for short). The grey one had an accident of some sorts and is limping on 3,5 leg and has 7 cm less tail. But she is fun.... Both are actually

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You got me, pal!
Right now I have only one cat, a tomcat called Mishu, with the same colours as your Tikva.
He is a lazy, gentle and sensible cat. He's a very good mouser too.
Laughing It seems that i speak CAT, since I understand what he wants to tell me in a meow and a flick of the tail.
He lives with me old ones, and his best friends are my father and I.
Laughing There's a constant fight between him and my father for the stool in front of the fireplace. When my old man wants to sit there, Mishu meows in protest and steps down. When I want to sit there, I just grab him, sit and put him in my lap.
He is still a young tom, no signs of fights on his nose and ears. He lives a good life and has the bulk to engage other males.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
Reverend Bondi Cigars
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've posted pictures of my dog several times but given my cat-free life until recently I never thought I'd be posting in a cat thread. Well now I've got 3...

[The white one's a tom-cat, the other two aren't.]

"FUCK YOU REVEREND CIGAR" [Fred Taylor] Hello Kitty!

"Hello Friend Rev Bondi Cigars, greetings in the name of Jesus Christ......I have some money now with me so that we can proceeds with the cleansing process......." [Reverend Michael]

"Father Bondi you said I should use explosive to open the safe......." [Reverend Michael again]

"Rev Bondi Cigars now see what you have cost for me , i will never forgive you!!!!!!!" [and again]
MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My boys:

LARGE OVERSIZED IMAGE

ANOTHER OVERSIZE IMAGE

"I 4LH4JI 4N4NE C0MP0A0REU THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF F1RST B4NK OF 4FRIKA B.O.A HAVE JUST FINISHED READING THIS YOUR SECOND MAIL AFTER YOU INSAULTED ME WITH YOUR FORMAL MESSAGE." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 50 DOLLARS????ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR DO THINK THAT YOU ARE SELLING FOOD ITEMS IN THE MARKET OR DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A PERSONAL BANK." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic