SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Remain Repturable (Now: He has suffered elot)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing for a couple of days, so...

Quote:
Dear Smitty,

Why are you causing this delays?

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

That did the trick:

Quote:
attention mr ge0rge herman ruth

how are you doing well i have find out that your are the one that is delaying this transantion because i have told you several times ago that when immediately your send us money and let me tell you some thing your did not known.

then all the money that your are sending us is an incorrect mtcn reference number is not correct why.

however well loock mr george herman ruth let me telling your what your dont know you are the one that this transantion because i have surfered to make sure that this will get to your hand once you send us the &250

what are your delaying ? did you know the reason why that i should saying this that your should stop sending us an email then it is because i have surfered elot to make sure that this will get to your hands and your refuse

He has "suffered elot"? Awww, gee. I don't think he has suffered quite enough, do you? Twisted Evil

Quote:
Dear Smitty,

The reason why you have desgreace yourself in front of the Money Gram is because you did not do as I commanded. Do you want the real control number? Then you have to call and leave a massage saying "Smitty is nom nuts and I am a very sorry person." Do this and I will give you the correct control number.

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks to me like he is asking for more (a lot more) suffering! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

KUTGW! Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bunnyrabbit, I love these word games with the knucklehead. Nice work Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just as I thought. Smitty hasn't sufferred enought yet. Now he's calling himself "Smithy": Laughing

Quote:
ATTENTION MR GE0RGE HERMAN RUTH

I RECEIVED YOU EMAIL TODAY AND IT IS VERY FINE WEL THE STATUS OF THIS TRANSACTION IS IF YOU PAY THE $250 THEN YOU WILL RECEIVED YOU PACKAGE OF DRAFT SO I HAVE TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES AGO AND UOU REFUSE SO THE STATUS OF THIS TRANSACTION BE IF YOU THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT I GIVE YOU THEN YOU RECEIVED IT OK THANKS YOU AGAIN

WITH BEST REGARD
JOHN SMITHY

Quote:
Dear Smitty,

I already send you the moneys. What is the matter with you. Did you not go to Money Gram and collect the payment?

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

Quote:
ATTENTION MR GE0RGE HERMAN RUTH

HOW ARE YOU TODAY WELL I RECEIVED YOU EMAIL AND IT IS VERY NICE WELL MR GEORGE YOU DID NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO US .ALL MONEY YOU HAVE BENN SENDING WAS NOT CORRECT SO STOP SENDING FALK PAYMENT SLIP TO US OK. ALLYOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO GO AND MAKE THE RIGHT PAYMENT ANYTHING LES THAN THAT YOU SHOULD STOP SENDING US AN MAIL.IF IWE YOU ICOULD HAVE MAKE THE PAYMENT SINCE TO RECEIVE MY FUNDS

MR JOHN SMITH

I'm gld he thinks my emails are "very nice." But he want's me to stop sending "FALK" payments. I guess I shouldn't send them with Columbo then. Wink

Seriously, if he thinks I am sending fake payments he must know I'm a baiter, so what reason would he have for believing I'm now suddenly going to send a real payment?

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic