SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

TWAT - Abeche Safari - Movie Poster Contest - Ended

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Without Voting For Yourself, Which Poster Do You Feel Is The Best?

Bohigal - Some Like It TWAT
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Bohigal - Chadfellas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Trixi - Adamu Of The Dead
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Just Jane - Singing In The Sand
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Just Jane - Escape From Abeche
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
RoyalFlush - T.W.A.T.
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
RoyalFlush - Anatomy Of A Mugu
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Kryall - The 'Beche
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Big Worm - Chad Boys
23%
 23%  [ 15 ]
Big Worm - Chad
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Big Worm - M.I.A.
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
ChainYanker - Driver's Hand
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ophelia Dikki - The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Marvinator - Escape From Abeche
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
Marvinator - Dumb And Dumber
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
Marvinator - Pushing Them
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Rootuser - The Hand Of The TWAT
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Benjaminbunny - Left Behind
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Benjaminbunny - Lawal
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Benjaminbunny - CHEATERS
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Deuzer - Diary Of A Tired Black Man
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
MrMe - Lord Of The Mingers
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
MrMe - Finding Money
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Waldorf - Highway To Hell
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Waldorf - Nigeria Lawal And The Last Safari
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Wayne - Mugu's Run
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
Baek Du San - Wizard Of Oz
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Baek Du San - Chronicles Of A Guyman
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Baek Du San - African Safari
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Baek Du San - A Series Of Unfortunate Events
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 64

sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ See Prof's post above yours, root. The poll wouldn't let him add anymore names. I have asked him to send me the rest and I'll add them. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ We're trying to figure it out to allow me to add this many options to a poll. Please, no one vote yet. Every submitted poster will be voted on.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay. That means I officially didn't say anything...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn this is a tough choice..

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like we're set to go, everyone. Please vote, and the only rule is to not vote for yourself! (God knows I would if I could Smile )

Sheboppe, thanks for your time here getting this straightened out.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to help, Prof. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Err, did it just disappear?

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it did. Chut up, Betch.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh, that poll Laughing, there was a little problem, prof sent me a PM asking me to delete the poll, which I did, not knowing he had also sent a PM to Sheboppe and that she had sorted the poll out, now it needs doing again Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww, I tink wee wittle prof had a bit too much to dwink? Wink

Easter Egg
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't make me bust out the pimp hand now. You best check yoself.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poll now fixed again Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To all the new members watching this:

See how you get to know the mods? Laughing

Thanks again to both Sheboppe and ScamPatroller. Smile

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
See how you get to <strike>know</strike> the mods? Laughing

It's ok, Reaper, I'm used to dealing with drunks Laughing

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't know the half of it, you should seem him when he's around faith and weas. Rolling Eyes Let's just say I'm not the only one who gets slapped.

Easter Egg
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The poll seems to be working for me.

New Super Church/Charity Form added in Album #2. 39 PAGES OF PURE TORTURE
Album 2. - PDF's and DOC's: My Great PDF Forms can be found here!

Email me at [email protected]
Please put EATER REQUEST in the Subject to dodge the STUPID Junk Filter.

Deuzer's Make-it-yourself WU Form
Deuzer's Make-it-yourself MG Form
Deuzer's Make-it-yourself Bank Transfer Form
pony
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a very hard choice - there are too many that are too good!
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There were so many great submissions! I am really glad this thread got so much attention. You guys did a great job. I cast my vote!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a really tough choice, but it was great fun to do - we'll have to do it more often Very Happy
Thanks for thinking of it/organising it, and providing the material and inspiration

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it was a tough choice. There's a lot of good work here, and I have to say many works (if not most or even all) surpass my submission (which anyway was a spontaneous creation as the title of that crappy movie fits in so nicely with the recurring hand-theme) by far. Still, it was fun to play a bit with Gimp for this.

Btw., why does my Firefox spell-checker not know movie?

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is tough. I'd like to vote for my top three or five. Very Happy

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baek Ðu San-

Your posters were hilarious. The Hand on their heads is incredible.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Thanks! jojobean Very Happy

Believe it or not I was actually, going to include a shady figure who would have been sitting on a throne with his hands on the arm rest. (guess who would have been his lap dogs? Laughing ) but I couldn't find a suitable picture to use Crying or Very sad so I settled for "The Hand."

@Professor So And So: I have a question, is there a way that we can get all of the entries to show on your first post in page one (as thumbnails in the order of their submission) so that all the posters are in the same place? and easily viewed by clicking on them?

benjaminbunny wrote:
It's a really tough choice, but it was great fun to do - we'll have to do it more often Very Happy
Thanks for thinking of it/organising it, and providing the material and inspiration

I agree, we should definitely do this more often, since it was so much fun putting it together. Very Happy
Props to all the elite baiters involved in getting the lads to 4beche. clapping clapping beers!

BTW: Some of you may remember Shiver Metimbers' cartoon character from "Tragedy at Western Union" who coincidentally made a rare appearance in The Wizard of Oz poster. Laughing

(◦_°●)O---('~' )o<sup><strike>419 四百十九</strike>!!!</sup>

백두산, 白頭山.
詐欺師との戦い!
Yay! I finally got a pony! ...Now, if I could only catch it! (⊃゚ヮ゚)⊃ pony

Closed lad accounts X13 x10 Senegal Senegal Senegal Nigeria Columbia Spain United Arab Emirates Canada United Kingdom United Kingdom United States x 12
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I casted a vote but when I went to the results page it still said that poster had result of nil.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While we're waiting for all the votes to be cast, whay not amuse yourself with a game of "Where's Adamu?". I would have made a "Where's the money?" one as well, but we all know there's no money to be found Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic