SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

New One On Me, What's Your Opinion?

View next topic
View previous topic

Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I know it's a scam. The inbox it landed in, the nationality, the free e-mail address it came from and the grammar all scream lad. I'm wondering how it works. Here's the intro...

Quote:
Received: by 10.141.86.9 with SMTP id o9cs28780rvl;
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 07:38:56 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.86.70.8 with SMTP id s8mr939846fga.24.1209566334620;
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 07:38:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.86.93.20 with HTTP; Wed, 30 Apr 2008 07:38:54 -0700 (PDT)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 07:38:54 -0700
To: [email protected]
Subject: BUSINESS OFFER

Dear Sir/Madam.

RE: INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS OFFER

The Federal Government of Nigeria, in West Africa, has received funds from the INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION (IDA) with loan number: IDA CREDIT NO: 3964 NG, towards the cost of community based rural development projects (CBRDP) and intends to apply part of this fund to cover eligible payments under the contracts for the supply of the following items below:

1. Aromatic Plants, Tram Cinnamon, Water Treatment Plants, Chemicals, Animal Feeds/Ingredients to (Ministry of Agriculture)

2. Spices Food, Beverages, Fertilizer, Coffee, Agricultural Equipment to (Ministry of Agriculture)

3. Herbs, Medical equipment/stainless Steel wire Mesh (Syringes, needles, surgical instruments, wheel chairs, and beds) to (Ministry of Health)

4. Agro-Chemicals/ Chemical Machinery to (Ministry of Agriculture)

5. Condoms to (Ministry of Health)

6. Educational infrastructure/wire ties and wire mesh machines, welded wire mesh, galvanized wire mesh. (Stationeries, Computer, Laptop and Desk Tops) to (Ministry of Education)

7. Fishing Equipment such as Fishing nets, hocks, treads, etc to (Ministry of Agriculture)

8. Knapsack sprayer to (Ministry of Agriculture)

9. Treated mosquito Net to (Ministry of Health)

10.Leather Goods (shoes, garments and all types of Leather Goods& Accessories, fabrics, textiles, round neck T-shirt, Under ware, Pentane, quality Bra, Bathroom items, Bracelet, Lamps & Lamps Fitting items, jeweler items, Wooden, Textile, Furniture-Wood, Home Decor luxury items; To (Ministry of Interior)

Tender is open to all eligible foreign contractors from eligible source countries as defined in the guidelines of the procurement Board of the Republic of Nigeria. If you can handle the supply any of the above items, get back to me for more details. We are commission agents; this message must be secured To Whom It May Concerned please reply to: [email protected]

Yours Sincerely
Peter Linus Umeh
Govt. Accredited Agent
E-mail: [email protected]
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obi: it looks like an advance fee scam. Not sure.
bet you they will ask you if you are willing to secure the checks.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent this off to see what happens.

Quote:
To whom it may concern
My Company Pink Condoms would like to tender for the contract to supply the ministry of health with our top quality dunkies

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Tommo Shanter
Swiss Toni

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like your standard overpayment scam. Alternatively, there may be fees required to be paid to do the business.

I was going to say "suck it and see" until I saw the above post. Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Didnt take long for him to get back with this

Quote:
Government Contract Accredited Agent
Federal Government of Nigeria
F.C.T Abuja.
To: General Manager Pink Condoms
Attn:
I hereby acknowledge your response towards the contract proposal for the supply. Based on your acceptance for the contract tender, I will like you to give me a call on my below cell phone number to enable us discuss on the supply as well clarify you where you did not understand.
Nevertheless, the contract is to supply the required items as indicated in the proposal depending on the product of your company. It is advised that you state in your next message the product that your company can supply according to the requested list. Once that is received, the modalities required to qualify your company for the contract tender will be made available to you.
I look forward to hear from you.
Yours truly,
Peter Umeh
Government Accredited Agent

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, I think you will be required to grease the wheels of business, or, if you offer the right type of goods, maybe you'll be able to send some to him. Sounds like another job for [email protected] D1rect.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Obi, is this a free for all or a keep off. My couriers would love to offer to transport their goods at a reduced rate Twisted Evil

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for not clarifying earlier. There is no KEEP OFFFFFFF whatsoever on this one. It's fair game for anyone to bait, and it's open season!

I was under the impression that, in the Main Scambaiting and Surplus Letters forums, all lads are open season unless otherwise indicated. But yes, I should have indicated earlier.
blueberry_danish
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news, he's interested in my products!

Quote:
Dear Peter,

Thank you for your email. As you'll be aware, I manage 5ensual 50luti0ns Pty Ltd. We'd be happy to supply you with a shipment of Make Your Own Condom kits. Each kit contains a tub of latex, a tub of spermicide, adhesive googly eyes, a nine volt battery, and one novelty dildo.

Each kit makes sixteen medium condoms or twelve large.

Please contact me with further details.

Character's Name
5ensual 50luti0ns Pty Ltd.

Quote:

Dear Character Name,

Thanks you for your mail. I have taken note of your product Condom kits, which is acceptable, meanwhile I will like to speak with you on the telephone to let you know the requirements to qualify your company for the contract and after that I will direct you to the Ministry in charge for the contract tender and approvals

Therefore, I look forward to hear from you soonest.

Regards,

P3t3r Um3h
Government Contract Accredited Agent
Direct Line: +234-xxxxxxxxxx.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets see if he bites

Quote:
Good Afternoon.
With regards to your email, we would be interested in doing business with your company and offering our services at a bulk, reduced rate.
Please let me know if this is of interest to yourselves.

kind regards

Financial Manager

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not really standard 419, but it used to be more common than it is now. Used to get a lot of these. You send the goods, they send you a bad or stolen cheque or CC payment, or even 'flash' your bank account with a payment for said goods, they sell the goods on. Condoms are almost like currency down there. As a bonus, or sometimes as part of the scam, you might be asked to grease a few palms beforehand, to secure the lucrative contract.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Sat May 03, 2008 12:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used this for another mass bait of a fake cheque lad, the lad never got back to me, lets try again and see if this one is interested:

Quote:
Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your email.

We do not sell individual items, we only sell in bulk, with a minimum order of 10 units.

Our are electronically controlled, to allow for greater volumes of urine flow in each urinal, each unit is priced at 30,000 and this reflects the work that has gone in to producing these gold plated urinals, which due to the gold plating, are easier to clean than normal ceramic urinals, hence our company slogan, "", our company is built on a solid platform (as are our ), dating back to 1845 in London. We feel these will be of great benefit to your (Ministry of Health).

We are happy to accept cheques as a mode of payment, please let me know if you are willing to buy the minimum of 10 units, the total price will be 10 x 30,000 = 300,000 (THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS).

If you place an order, as soon as we receive your cheque, we will dispatch your order straight away.

I look forward to hearing from you in the very near future.

Regards,

Axxx Vxxxxxxx

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ bwahaaahhhaaa!! Laughing

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic