SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Great news.

View next topic
View previous topic

HitchHiker
Lotta's Bitch

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just picked this email out of one of my catcher accounts.

Look who has been arrested.

Quote:
FOREIGN PAYMENT INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT 4TH FLOOR MARY LAND LAGOS-NIGERIA MOTTO: SECURITY WATCH From the desk of:Mr.Paul williams, Attention: SIR/MA, RE: BE CAREFUL OF HOODLUMS. Based on the finding in this investigation department we wish to warn you against some touts. We have been informed that some touts are contacting you in respect to the Collection of your fund in the total sum of ($7.5 Million U.S.A Dollars) that was long approved in your favor through the Union Bank of Nigeria. As a matter of fact we have been on this investigation assignments for some Time code known to no one but the Presidency and some top government Official who are in support of this investigation team to help stop Fraudulent activities in this country. Although we have been able to come up with some good result about the people that have extorted money from you illegally and i wish to list them so that you will personally indicate them by writing back because we want to make your payment to you without any delay but we must surely deal and bring this names to book if only you will indicate correctly any of them. The names of the Touts that have been arrested are as follows: 1) PROF CHARLES SOLODO 2) CHIEF JOSEPH SANUSI 3)DR. R.RASHEED 4) BARRISTER AWELE 6)BARRISTER UCHEUZO WILLIAMS. 7)Mr. Ernest Chukwudi Ebi Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member 8)Dr.John Chukwu Igwe Deputy Governor - Financial Sector Surveillance / Board Member 9)Mrs. W. D. A. Mshelia Deputy Governor - Corporate Services /Board Member 10)Barrister.Larry Eze 11.BEN CHUMAS 12.chinametellurgical corporation< [email protected]> The above listed names are been traced/investigated by the police and some of them have elope the country and note that if any of them is caught and find guilty he/she we go to jailed for 25years(twenty five years) as it is under the Degree 47 of the constitution of this bank under section of Criminal law, so we are waiting for you to write us and inform us if any of the above names have once contacted you in respect to the your fund if yes don't waste time to indicate it immediately. Note that the only office/paying bank that have right to pay or contact you in this Transfer is the National Reconciliation Debt Committee of Nigeria which is been headed by the bank Governor. You must deal directly with them and do what so ever you are asked to do because that is the only way you will achieve the success of the transaction.We apologies on behalf of the President and the people of Nigeria for any delay and the lost this must have coursed you and promise that such thing will not happen again. And if you are dealing with any one of them Regarding this payment we urge you to stop because you are taking a big risk and you never find your money any where because your money is with the above named bank. Finally, we are expecting to hear from you today. Thanks for your good understanding while we wait for our urgent response to this mail. Regards, MR.PAUL WILLIAMS

This is the format it can through as, I just highlighted the names in red and green.
Apparently as well as good old Chuck, they arrested a complete corporation. Smile

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an almost identical format almost exactly two years ago - slightly smaller list of names, but the Lad was the same (Dr rather than Mr though). They've corrected some spelling mistakes, I notice...

As I'd received 'warnings' from two Mark Williams at the same time, I played them off each other.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 180
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
rumbero
"Professional Liar"

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not seen that format in a while. Looks like we'll be seeing that alot in the near future.
Aren't you glad all those criminals are under investigation. You should feel safe to do any transaction from now on Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Tommo Shanter
Swiss Toni

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...some of them have elope the country
Laughing

Their goats will be gutted to hear that news.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great news indeed! I can finally rest easy at night. Well, not entirely -- no mention of "He Who Shall Not Be Named"...

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They sound so terrified of chops....I wonder why? They are obviously the real authority in this matter. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari [email protected] & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & [email protected] - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic