SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2 Vlads and a Lad...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lambrum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlad 1 - [email protected] - Hasmik from Armenia. Stopped writing after I asked for photos of her naked. Sticts to scripts.

Vlad 2 - [email protected] - Natasha from Russia. Great fun and pictures of a really pretty girl. Tried to do some baiting here myself and she has been sending me pictures of oranges to satifsy my orange fetish. Unfortunatley no camera to take a photo of her holding an orange or photoshop to edit an orange onto her photo, but we're working on it. Scripts, but comes off script from the first mail.

The Lad
[email protected] - Ann Kelly. Doesn't send mail but uses msn. After two chats was saying that she was in love with me and on the third has just given me western union details to transfer �900 euros for her trip. Don't know why but has been asking for my address and phone number in a very insistent/aggressive manner... why would a lad want this? (obviously I haven't given it).

Happy Baiting!
lambrum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone tried any of them? I'm quite curious as to how they turn out...
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May 1st is a big Vlad holiday and a lot are out getting drunk or not working.

Real slow down in out put even for those at MTCN stage so new mails very unlikely to get an immediate reply!!

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic