SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jono
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I am new to the site so I thought I'll start off with this clown. I received his email in my spam inbox and of course I replied to him with great interest.

BANK OF AFRICA(BOA)Sunday, 27 April, 2008 2:24 AM
From: "Salihu Ahmed" <[email protected]>Add sender to Contacts To: [email protected] SALIHU AHMED
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
BANK OF AFRICA(BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.

DEAR FRIEND
(TOP SECRET)

I AM MR SALIHU AHMED THE DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION OF BANK OF AFRICA,(BOA) OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO IN WEST AFRICA WITH DUE RESPECT AND REGARD. I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU ON A BUSINESS TRANSACTION THAT WILL BE VERY BENEFICIAL TO BOTH OF US AT THE END OF THE TRANSACTION.

DURING OUR INVESTIGATION AND AUDITING IN THIS BANK, MY DEPARTMENT CAME ACROSS A VERY HUGE SUM OF MONEY BELONGING TO A DECEASED PERSON WHO DIED ON 16TH FEBUARY 1998 IN A PLANE CRASH AND THE FUND HAS BEEN DORMANT IN HIS ACCOUNTWITH THIS BANK WITHOUT ANY CLAIM OF THE FUND IN OUR CUSTODY EITHER FROM HIS FAMILY OR RELATION BEFORE OUR DISCOVERY TO THIS DEVELOPMENT.

ALTHOUGH PERSONALLY, I KEEP THIS INFORMATION SECRET WITHIN MYSELF TO ENABLE THE WHOLE PLANS AND IDEA BE PROFITABLE AND SUCCESSFUL DURING THE TIME OF EXECUTION. THE SAID AMOUNT WAS U.S $9.2M (NINE MILLION TWO HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS).

MEANWHILE ALL THE WHOLE ARRANGEMENT TO PUT CLAIM OVER THIS FUND AS THE BONAFIDE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED, GET THE REQUIRED APPROVAL AND TRANSFER THIS MONEY TO A FOREIGN ACCOUNT HAS BEEN PUT IN PLACE AND DIRECTIVES AND NEEDED INFORMATION WILL BE RELAYED TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU INDICATE YOUR INTEREST AND WILLINGNESS TO ASSIST US AND ALSO BENEFIT YOUR SELF TO THIS GREAT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.

IN FACT I COULD HAVE DONE THIS DEAL ALONE BUT BECAUSE OF MY POSITION IN THIS COUNTRY AS A CIVIL SERVANT(A BANKER),WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO OPERATE A FOREIGN ACCOUNT AND WOULD EVENTUALLY RAISE AN EYE BROW ON MY SIDE DURING THE TIME OF TRANSFER BECAUSE I WORK IN THIS BANK.

THIS IS THE ACTUAL REASON WHY IT WILL REQUIRE A SECOND PARTY OR FELLOW WHO WILL FORWARD CLAIMS AS THE NEXT OF KIN WITH AFFIDAVIT OF TRUST OF OATH TO THE BANK AND ALSO PRESENT A FOREIGN ACCOUNT WHERE HE WILL NEED THE MONEY TO BE RE-TRANSFERRED INTO ON HIS REQUEST AS IT MAY BE AFTER DUE VERIFICATION AND CLARIFICATION BY THE CORRESPONDENT BRANCH OF THE BANK WHERE THE WHOLE MONEY WILL BE REMITTED FROM TO YOUR OWN DESIGNATION BANK ACCOUNT.

I WILL NOT FAIL TO INFORM YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE. ON SMOOTH CONCLUSION OF THIS TRANSACTION, YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO 45% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS GRATIFICATION, WHILE 55% WILL BE FOR ME. PLEASE, YOU HAVE BEEN ADVICED TO KEEP "TOP SECRET" AS I AM STILL IN SERVICE AND INTEND TO RETIRE FROM SERVICE AFTER I CONCLUDE THIS DEAL WITH YOU.

I WILL BE MONITORING THE WHOLE SITUATION HERE IN THIS BANK UNTIL YOU CONFIRM THE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT AND ASK ME TO COME DOWN TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR SUBSEQUENT SHARING OF THE FUND ACCORDING TO PERCENTAGES PREVIOUSLY INDICATED AND FURTHER INVESTMENT, EITHER IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ANY COUNTRY YOU ADVICE US TO INVEST IN.

ALL OTHER NECESSARY VITAL INFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO YOU WHEN I HEAR FROM YOU
I LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVE YOUR MAIL

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR SALIHU AHMED
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jono wrote:
I received his email in my spam inbox and of course I replied to him with great interest.

Did you use a new, anonymous account to reply?

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Eddie Valient, PI
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never cease to be amazed at the math skills of the mugus... Rolling Eyes

Quote:
THE SAID AMOUNT WAS U.S $9.2M (NINE MILLION TWO HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS).

I AM GIVING ASSURANCE AS SOON YOU FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS AND THE FUNDS WHICH YOU WILL BE RECEIVE IS 100% RICK FREE AND WILL NOT OCCURE ANY PROBLEMS - Willi@ms B0sman (Lord knows I don't need any more Rick's in my life!)
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Quality control is not their strong suit.

Check out the first entry in my siggy. That one's too good to retire.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
jono
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

yes all is anonymous Smile and here is the reply from the joker........

salihu ahmed <[email protected]> to me
show details 5:44 am (13 hours ago)

Dear,
Thanks for your responds,This inheritance claim process and the fund transfer exercise will take only 7days,so please understand and be assured that this transaction will not take much of your and my time.

A. I shall give you a 'Death Declaration Certificate & a Claim Letter' which you shall forward to the bank authorities here in Africa. It is with the death declaration certificate & claim letter shall an official claim of Inheritance be put and achieved over the account holding the US$9.2M

B. You shall provide a bank account as to where the US$9.2M will be transferred to. You can open up a new bank account for this business or you can use a bank account that you already have.However, it all depends on you it is either you use your business account or your personal account for the wire and lodeging of this fund . I simply want a reliable bank account of yours, by this I mean a reliable bank account from which YOU & I can still pull out the US$9.2M,for our individual sharing for investment projects.

C. You shall aid me in the field of investment projects.
I must say, I am inexperienced in commerce/business fields. If you are really acquinted with knowledge as to areas to invest properly in your country's economy, then I shall rest with you after the sharing of the US$9.2M. I may fly into other asian or european world with my own share of the fund, only if you are not conversant with areas of profitable business investment in your country. On same note TRUST & CONFINDENTIALITY shall make us achieve the most desired success in this monetary transaction. Before we commence, please send to me today,these personal information of yours;
1.Your name in full(First,second & last name)
2.Your house address.
3.Your work place address.
4.Your occupation.
5.Your direct telephone number.
6.Your marital status.
7.Your age.
These information will help me to be able to locate you in your country, when I shall come to collect my own share of the fund, that is as to when the US$9.2M must have been lodged in your bank account.

I await your urgent response.
Stay blessed, for we shall win.
Sincerely,
Mr.Salihu Ahmed.
+226 788 789 49. My 24Hours Tel
jono
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lok'n fwd to his reply folks Very Happy

Hello,

So good of you to reply so promptly. I look forward to many bussiness ventures with you, as I can assure you I can be trusted with a high degree of CONFINDENTIALITY as you so require.

I am more than happy to supply you with the following details you require to commence our bussiness transactions.

BANK: Westpac
Account Name: Mr.J.M.Steele
B.S.B Number: 805001
Account: Number: 1168666
Martial status: Married

I await your prompt reply
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh 9.2 mil
just in time for mothers day Laughing

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic