SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My long-lost son... or not!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a few days ago this arrived:

Quote:
Dear Daddy
I am in a situation and I need you to help me with my consignment,
Why opening my consignment the key got broken and what I have in the box is gold and daimonds worth $6.5 million us dollars and spendable cash inside the box. I want you to help me and duplicate the key.The duplication of the key cost $500 us dollars and at the moment I don't have any cash left, and I am in debt with taxi driver who drove me from Somalia to Ghana.Now I am in a Hotel and I have lodge here on credit because I don't have any money with me.No one knows what is in the box beside me.If you want the consignment to be delivered to you in your country you can send anyone to come and meet me or a Diplomant from Ghanna here.I want you to send the $500 us dollars to this name: Ef3 0g3ka so the Engineer can open the truck metal box so we can get access to money from in the box and settle all our debt.I am here with two consignment and I want you to help out of this situation.
This is my number: you can call me now for more information.
I want to hear from you.
Best regard.
Harr1s0n Th0mas

Quite apart from the fact that it's a poor cousin ot the diamond cutter scam, there's the claim that a taxi driver brought this Lad from Somalia to Ghana - that's something like 2500 miles from capital to capital (assuming a straight line)... $500 would be a cheap fare!

I replied:

Quote:
Harrison - I don't believe it - you're Maryam's son? Holy snapping duckshit - she never told me she was planning to keep the baby! I don't know how you found me - I never got the chance to say goodbye to Maryam when I was medevaced. You'd be, what, fourteen now? This is incredible! I'll tell Liza she has a brother. The only question I have to ask is... where did that money and other loot come from?
Your Dad, Malcolm

Three days passed...

Quote:
Dear Daddy,
I received your mail and I want you to also know that my father deposited $20 milion us dollars in Ecobank here in Ghana and it is this funds I want to claim that is why I want the box with me to be open so I can get access to spendable cash and claim the funds in the Bank.This is the Bank contact name: Dr. email: website: www.ecobank.com number: and Daddy I want you to konw this is all my problem.I want to hear from you.
Best regard.
Harrison Kome Thomas

So I wrote back:

Quote:
Just clear this up - are you Maryam's boy or not? First you call me daddy, and now you say someone else is your gorram father! Look, just clear this up, and then I'll decide if I want to get in touch with .

And where is Maryam? If she's not with you, that's a bad sign. Tell me what happened!

OK - quite apart from the fact that young Harrison seems not to care that he dashed my hopes - the contact that he gave me is of especial interest.

From mid-February to 20 April this year I baited a of Ecobank, in Ghana, with the email address the new Lad just gave. It was a Dead Bank Customer, and one of the delaying factors was my refusal to claim kinship to a guy from Sierra Leone (I've never been racist in a bait before...)

Now it seems this new modality has trapped me into admitting that I fathered a child onto a Somali woman. Assuming the Banker Lad is the same one - I wonder if he'll notice?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic