SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I _think_ I know what she means...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The kind lady suffering from cancer who is giving all her money to me has given me the name of her barrister, who refuses to go in for the 10T modality, and has therefore insisted on a bank transfer to his bank account, held in the name of Nora xxxxx. I (my female character) pointed out to the barrister that Nora was a female name, and asked if he liked to dress up in women's clothes when he went to the bank. No answer. I wrote to the kind lady:
Quote:
I�ve sent him the money, but it takes time to go through international banking procedures. Does your lawyer like to dress up in women�s clothes? I ask because he has a bank account in a woman�s name.
Her reply was:
Quote:
You are a Ferne woman i like you.
so you wont my father lawyer to dress like a woman be for he will go to the bank you are so Ferne.
well i went to see hem in his chamber but he was not around then called hem and tell hem that you have send hem the money for the court charge.
I'm glad I am a Ferne woman - I'd be even happier if I knew what "she" meant by this.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a cancer patient. They are eh most terrible liars. mine will have to pick up her bed and walk, I'm afraid. hopefully thousand of miles.
Deariekinns
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that by Ferne she means funny.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
I guess you're right. This lad's spelling is atrocious and I really have difficulty sometimes working out what he is saying.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic