SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ANOTHER TWAT!! Pyramid Pics- Stay tuned 4 Induction Ceremony

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, we have some really faithful members here. This is just pleasing to me. Soon, there will be more TWATs in Nigeria than we shall ever be able to house. This guy, Moses, was part of the original ASEM that went out around two months ago. WELL, he neglected to contact me until last week. This was quite a shame, as we had already found another TWAT to work in Nigeria. But, YW, Prof and I are nice guys, so we did what we could to make sure this TWAT was cared for. I pulled some strings and I allowed him to join. Laughing

This guy is straight up pimpin' in his pics. It's a good thing he has that cane, because his back will be sore after he (re)builds the monument of faith. He recontacted me last week. Within 7 days he built this:

Here is the full sized pic:

http://members.419eater.com/~jojobean/Moses/MONUMENT_OF_FAITH.jpg

While I am impressed that this was done in only one week, it is NOT large enough. We have politely asked that he just add to it. I mean, this is a symbol of his faith. Is his faith really so shaky?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Last edited by jojobean on Wed May 14, 2008 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You will also notice that the "pyramid" is only two dimensional. This will not do since the pyramid construction manual is very specific on how the base must be laid out. This guy will seriously need to reconsider his monument of faith.

It's nice to see that he got the Brown Eye correct though.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When will his sojourn in the wilderness begin?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was the obvious response to that pyramid:

Quote:
Greetings brother! This is a very good start. However, I talked with Reverend William and he said that it needs to be a little bigger. Take a look at the attached photo. That is about the height that it needs to be. And the base needs to be a perfect square. The width you have looks most excellent. But it needs to be that wide all the way around. It won't take much time, I am sure. Reverend Phystme said that if this is going to be our SECOND pyramid there, it has to be greater in size than anything we have ever done. Remember, I really had to work to get you as a member in Nigeria, since it took you so long to get back with us.

We are very pleased with the timely manner in which you are working. This is incredible! We are so glad to have you. Just make that pyramid bigger and you are in great shape. Your grant is just around the corner.

I mean, we are doing him a huge favour. It was his fault he took so long.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bola Sholas wearing Adamus top Laughing
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo, you need to add a pyramid icon to your signature now.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Jojo on finding yet another TWAT out there Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want the white clown outfit he's wearing. Could you have him send me that outfit as a token of his faith? That's one sweet outfit!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, it gives me a special feeling to see TWAT spread with such vigour. Laughing

Don't tell me there will be another user in the only cyber cafe along hospital road coming along shortly Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the fact that we know so much about Abeche now is a huge plus. I have a feeling we will find out even more. Laughing

Goat

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agreed as to the size and dimension of his twat -- needs to be much bigger and wider.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(to his mate): "Yes, that's all we do. Get a few hundred sacks, fill them with earth, pile them up, and we're rich. It'll be one day's work max". By the state of his clothing, I'd say the little guy there did most of the work.

Either he's about 8 feet tall, or his mate's a midget. Where do they get all those sacks, for christ's sake? Laughing
It's in his interest to rebuild it. After all, it's him who has to climb up it.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Where do they get all those sacks, for christ's sake?

That's what I always wonder when I look at these things. This is the lamest pyramid yet. Sickening.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I lke his wife's headress. I think she may spark a new TWATish fashion.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This TWAT pyramid is my PC background image right now. Their proud faces are so delightful, they have achieved something so important in their dirty little ugly stinky scamming lives Laughing

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news!

Quote:
DEAR BENJAMIN,

I HAVE RECIEVED YOUR MAIL,I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE IT BIGGER AS THE REV DIRECTED.I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS I FINISHED BUILDING,GOD BLESS YOU.

Goat

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The white clown outfit is wonderful...HOWEVER tell the miserable sod to SMILE when he is wearing it!! Laughing

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Your grant is just around the corner.

Does that mean he has to go on safari - I mean pilgrimage for it? Laughing

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course not. It's a holy journey, not a pilgrimage. Laughing We'll find somewhere nice, don't you worry.

Goat

magicmuffinseeds
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you should take him into the middle of the desert where you tell him he will have a visit from the lord who will give him a task *Build a bigger pyramid*

it should be somwhere really remote
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BTW - I think that one reason that a pyramid should be rebuilt is if it's made from sacks with the brand name clearly visible. What sort of Holy Aura can sacred pyramid have with business logos all over it?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ms. Ding L. Berry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should send them on a journey to rescue two TWAT members from The Hand in Abeche.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing I like that!

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like it too.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that, too! Hahahaha, that is brilliant! Get the TWAT on the road to rescue the two dusty stinking TWATs from the Hand of Doom, hahahaha!

Jojo, nice work!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic