SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ANOTHER TWAT!! Pyramid Pics- Stay tuned 4 Induction Ceremony

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Splendid. Jojobean: no, I haven't read that one. I'll search for it and do my homework properly.

It does want pushing over though, as pyramids go it's pure toss.

Or for even more useless work, just get him to realign it by rotating it 90 degrees.

or set it alight.

or all three.
Fredd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had an idea. Not sure how to get it to work. For an already estabvlished, but not burned TWAT, make another level of initiation (or the like) a trip to the new wannabe's TWAT pyramid, to be sure he's building it correctly.

Might not work, as they are really all trying to cheat the TWAT out of $, but I figured I'd throw it out there. I am amazed at some of the things you all come up with in these epic baits.

By your atitude, you're frustrating my future and my life.
Miss Behaving
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The best thing is that if he tries to climb that, he'll wobble and shake because it's so unstable - hopefully falling off and pulling the 'pyramid' down on top of himself Laughing It will be a divine judgment on those who fail to properly honour TWAT.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stay tuned for the induction ceremony...

Quote:
GOOD DAY BEN.
THERE IS NO PROBLEM YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME SOON, I AM TRYING TO GET THE THINGS FOR THE CEREMONY.
REGARDS.
MR MOSES BOLA

Laughing

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic. I cannot wait to see that. The induction ceremony, especially if you can clearly hear it, is funny as hell. It is so obscene yet the lads don't have a clue.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Idea What if a high level TWAT was going to be heading to Abeche (or wherever) with the corporate jet and was going to drop by in a few days to inspect the pyramid and then transport the lads to wherever. You could tell them to make sure the place is clean and tidy for the inspection and that would be the beginning of their panic. That would force them to work their sorry arses off getting the damn pyramid built to the size they claimed in their phoney photos. Time would be a factor for them because they sure don't want to be exposed for trying to fleece the TWAT (who would?). Then the TWAT inspector could be diverted to another place to deal with some emergency and that could lead into their safari.

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any news from your photochopping pyramid builders?

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic