SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

First bait 4 weeks in options please gang.

View next topic
View previous topic

Mr Nobody
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi,
I'm xxn xxxer from Canada but i reside in UK. Please can you assist me, i
wish to setup a Gold Jewelry Manufacturing Company in your Country?

For accepting my proposal, i will offer you 20% of any property i would buy
in your Country and you will also own 2% of my Company product sales.

What do you Think?

Quote:
ME
Hi xxxx, we would be very interested in assisting you in this venture. However your offer of % is to early. We must first see your full plan inorder to find the best investors from the many funds we manage.

Please email me full details by return. I am sure we will be able to find investors happy to buy into your business

Thanks xxxx

Quote:
HIM
Dear xxxx,

Thank you for your kind responds to my mail and i really appreciate your interest regarding this project.

Please advice, would you like to work as the Company agent or my personal advicer? and i would like you to tell me a brief biography of yourself and do feel free to ask your questions , ok.

I look forward to be hearing from you.

Xxxx xxxx.

Quote:
ME
xxxx, please see my last we need full details in order to best match investment to proposal.

Thanks xxxxx

Quote:
HIM
Dear xxxx,

Listen, i actually got your email and phone number information from one of my good friends who work with Canadian Chamber of Commerce and industry on foreign business relations here in Toronto Canada, though I did not disclose the deal to him. When he gave me your email address, I did not ask him his source because, I trust his judgment, having known him for a very long time. So my thought is that if my friend can give me your email address and phone number contact when he knows that I am looking for a trustworthy foreigner, then you must be trustworthy and honest.

Lets work together and invest this fund on the Gold Jewelry Manufacturing business with the view to making profit, i wish to buy a built house for our Company, buy some extracting machines and employ workers therein. However, i just arrived London this morning where my financial gup it's. Could you please advice your bank details for transfer of the fund into your account before my arrival to your Country and please note it wont cost you a dime.

I look forward to receiving your reply.

Quote:
ME
xxxxx, I will be in meetings the rest of today. I will get back to you in the next day or so.
Please have a rough costing plan and draft submission pulled together.

Quote:
ME
xxxxx, I have had some brief discussion with a few investors over breakfast, one or two showed some interest in getting into gold stock.
Can you call me on the number below to discuss

He leaves me a lengthy voicemail looks like he has had an email account shut

Quote:
ME
xxxx, I have picked up my messages this afternoon and note you have changed to this email.
Reply to let me know this is correct. Tell me what your first phone message was so I know it is truly you.

xxxx

He appears happy that we managed to overcome his email problems

Quote:
HIM
Dear xxxx,

Believe me, we are meant to work hand to hand regarding this project and nothing can stop us. Honestly, i was unable to log into my mail box but am happy that i was unable to save your phone number in my mobile phone.

Yes! my first phone message to you was that am having problem on how to transfer my fund down to Us because of anti terrorism and London with their so called Stupid EU laws. However, my bank manager said the only way to transfer this fund to US at easy, is for you that has asset in US to setup online bank account with their branch in Spain. Below is the bank contact he gave me:

FIRSTLINE FINANCE CORPORATION
VALENCIA SPAIN
TEL:- +34-940-468-078, +34-638-512-288.
Fax:- +34-911-011-686.
EMAIL:[email protected], [email protected]
CONTANT PERSON: MARCUS HILTON.

Please It was the information i wanted to pass across to you through mail before i was unable to have assess to my box, i have no choice than to call you on phone.

Please James, contact the bank right away and setup the account with your name for immediate remittance of $9M USD. I hereby attach my passport and i would like to have yours because is the only way to trust each other for now and as soon as this transfer is made, i will fly down to US meet with you.

Thanks for contacting me after hearing your phone message.

Cheers,

Xxx xxxxx.

Quote:
ME
xxxx, do not worry, moving money from Canada to the USA is very easy. In fact you can leave your funds in Canada and withdraw at any Bank here as and when you need it.

Now if you are putting up, I think you meant $900,000? {nine hundred thousand} how much more are you looking for from my investors?

Quote:
HIM
Dear xxxx,

You seems not to understand me, the fund is in London and not Canada and the total amount involved for this project is $9M USD ( Nine Million Dollars ) and the problem am having now is how to bring in the fund into US and the $900, 000 you mentioned should be your 10% offer and not for the project.

Meanwhile, kindly setup the online bank account with your name and forward details across to me for immediate remittance or go get credit card that can contain large amount of dollars and send me every details of the credit card for immediate remittance bit by bit until the whole fund is been transferred to US.

And if i would need money from your investor that would be when i arrived US.

I look forward to receiving your reply.

Quote:
ME
xxx here is your original email to me

Hi,
I'm xxx xxxr from Canada but i reside in UK. Please can you assist me, i
wish to setup a Gold Jewelery Manufacturing Company in your Country?
For accepting my proposal, i will offer you 20% of any property i would buy
in your Country and you will also own 2% of my Company product sales.
What do you Think?
Xxxx xxxxr.

Now if you have $9 million why would you need me. I thought you were offering a business investment opportunity.
Please explain.
O and its spelt Jewellery. Wouldn’t want the Bank thinking you were a dummy would we?

Quote:
HIM
Oh My Dear xxxx,

Why i need you is because you are in US and i cant just invest therein without the help of someone. But the major problem am having is how to bring in the fund for the investment and is the most area i needed your help.

Well, i trust you and whereby you do not trust me, then forget about this business transaction and please not $9M USD is not much money as you think.

I forgot to attach my passport last night, please find it below and do send me yours.

Cheers,

We have a short google chat exchange where I introduce Larry Post one of a fellow baiters characters for the first time.

Quote:
ME
Okay after our chat, you seem to think these things are easy. I can assure you they are not.
I want 20% minimum. My trusted friend needs payment for his help My friend is Larry Post you an email him here, he can be trusted [email protected] I will pay Larry half but we will not work for 5% each so agree the 25%.

Quote:
HIM
Dear xxxxx,

Note: i have no business with your friend. Now listen I have accept to offer you 20% of the total sum on one condition, i wont pay you any amount regarding buying of any property in US.

And please can i have your passport for mutual understanding and trust.

xxx xxxx.

Quote:
ME
Okay John we will try it your way. 20%, but if I need to spend then you cover my expenses okay. I have to be honest I have told Larry and he is cool with these things, I may need him later as he is good with Banks, and has many contacts.

I attach my passport.

Where now?

Quote:
HIM
Dear James,
I was unable to view your passport and theirs no way i can trust you without having a copy of your passport as far as this transaction is concerned.

Can i have your credit card details for the transfer of fund. Each amount i transferred into your credit card you will take 20% and deposit the remaining into your personal account till my arrival to US.

But note i cant do anything with you without having a copy of your passport because is the only way i can trust you or find you.

Thanks,

Quote:
ME
John, I have already told you twice, you can not place $9M on a credit card.
Now as for my picture, Larry warned me not to send it again in an open email as there are hackers looking for that sort of information so.
You can view my passport here
http://www.mysafeimage.com/Welcome.html
This is a safe document transfer web company.
You will have to type in the security code. I have attached the code you will need to download it.
I feel this is the secure way.
Please do not print my passport only save it in your files.

Quote:
HIM
Dear James,

Please Note: Whereby you don't have credit card you will have to contact this Spain Bank and ask them to setup online bank account for you, it will only cost you $2850 and the fund will be transferred into your account at easy and please not you don't expect me to offer you 20% and carry your responsibility because it simply means you are not capable for this transaction and the fund will not be transferred into your account if you did not send me your passport because their are many criminals out there.

I hereby attach the Spain Bank contact:

VALENCIA SPAIN

Thanks,

Quote:
ME
I have just found this in my inbox. After, I replied to your other mail.
I see you now suggest I am a criminal and I simply am not capable.
You have no idea, so maybe you are correct. I agree okay it' better you fuck off and find some fool partner that will work for your shit 10%.

Good day my Friend

Quote:
HIM
Oh my beloved friend James,

Please do not misunderstand me, i didn't call you a criminal or not capable of this transaction, is just because of my last encounter with a Ghanaian who run away with my $1.5M USD out of trust.

Am really sorry, i didn't mean to hurt your feelings, OK. Please do contact the Spain Bank and setup the online bank account and forward me details of your bank account for immediate remittance of your account before my arrival to US.

Once again am really sorry for hurting your feelings.

Happy weekend,

Quote:
ME
John, I was glad you got back to me; sometimes the meaning can get a bit lost on email.
Okay, I am now happy we have cleared the misunderstanding.
Listen, as a show of good trust can you do anything about dropping the fee a bit.
Will you have a word with the Bank for me

Thanks James

Quote:
HIM
My Beloved Friend James,

I can see some elements of doubt from you. Well, could you please advice your Credit card details let me transfer some thousands of dollars across to you because seeing is beliving to enable you pay for transfer charges.
Please you have to act fast because i will be leaving UK this week.

Thanks,

Quote:
ME
John, I have no doubts my friend, we will do well in this transaction. You do not need to prove anything or send me money. I always look to improve every deal. That is why I asked you to see if the Bank would reduce the charges. A good business man has to try my friend.
If I save a thousand dollars at the bank I can spend it in the Bar after golfing at the weekend.

Are you leaving the UK to come State side? I might have business in the UK later in the month. What if I moved it forward and came over to meet with you? We could even arrange to fly back here together.
O and again Dummy it’s spelt believing, no wonder you need me

Quote:
HIM

Dear James,

Could you please contact the below bank now and setup the online bank account:

VALENCIA SPAIN

I mean this fund should be transferred to your account this week
before i leave to Ghana for Gold business.

Please act fast and get back to me as soon as possible.

Cheers,

John.
and

ME
I contact the Spanish bank as requested however, I don’t do as requested.

Quote:
I am Mr James Laird business associate of Mr John Kaiser. I will be in touch shortly to arrange a transatlantic transfer of funds.
I will make arrangement's get back to you with instructions for the transfer of Mr Kaiser's fund to the USA.

Will I flush him out, would appear so. I wonder how John found out what I wrote to the Bank
HIM
Quote:
Dear James,
Yours is to setup the account and forward your account detials to me immediately to enable my bank herein to credit the account.

And please note the reason why am still in London is to make sure the fund has been transferred into your account before i leave to Ghana by weekend.

Please try as much as you can to setup the online bank account and forward me your account details.

ME

Quote:
John,
I can't open a Spanish Bank account. They do not operate accounts for foreign nationals.
I don't have a European Passport I have a USA Passport.
I thought you wanted the money transferred to USA???

Where is the money at the moment? What account is it in?
You are staying in London to transfer the money is it in an English Bank? Who is your Bank?

Will you please learn to spell, I mean for fuck sake the computer even has a spell checker. Please don’t include my name when you write to a Bank about detials it’s d e t a i l s

HIM

Quote:
Dear James,

Sorry i was unable to chat with you, my laptop developd problem and after much trials to put it in order which i couldn't i have know choice than to locate a Cyber Cafer herein to reply your mail.

James, for God sake you don't need Europian passport before you could withdraw money from your online bank account. Anyway, do you have Credit bank account with any of the following banks in US:

Halifax Bank
Hsbc bank
Wachovia Bank
Reegion bank

Please if you do not have any, try as much as you can to set up one for immediate remittance of your account before i leave to Ghana and do remeber to forward your account details immediately because if i should leave to Ghana for the Gold business you will be the one to pay the Gold dealer from my fund.

Please James act fast and i hereby attach my mobile line +447024063786.

I look forward to receving your reply with positive response.

Two emails in a row, he wants to get on with this well it has been 12 days now

HIM

Quote:
Dear James,
I spoke with my bank manager this morning regarding transferring my fund to the US and he made me understand that the reason why you are to set up online bank account in Spain is because of UK with their anti terrorism and their new EU law. That the fund can only be transferred into your online Spain Bank account and will be transferred into designated bank account of your choice in US.
Meanwhile, please contact the Spain bank now and set up the online bank account.

ME
Quote:
I contact the Spanish bank agian as requested however, I don’t do as requested.

Good day,
I contacted you 2 days ago with the below.

I am Mr James Laird business associate of Mr John Kaiser. I will be in touch shortly to arrange a transatlantic transfer of funds.
I will make arrangement's and get back to you with instructions for the transfer of Mr Kaiser's fund to the USA.

I am now in a position to receive Mr J Kaiser fund transfer.
Please transfer the sum of $9m to this account.

First United Bank of New York
350 5th Ave
New York, NY 10118 USA
Savings account # 18734-367000

ME

Quote:
John, please sign the agreement I have attached at the bottom of the last page. Then Fax it back to me on this number 001 206 xxx xx3. I will fill in the rest.

Please please John do not delay tell me which Bank you want me to withdraw the £9M from. I need your account number and sort code. I will make all the arrangements from there. I have arranged a Bank as you requested. I will move it into a central investments holding Bank. Larry has made good secure arrangements for us. Don’t worry; enjoy your trip I hope you get the stock you need. We will meet on your return.
This is the bank account we will use my friend

First United Bank of New York
350 5th Ave
New York, NY 10118 USA

HIM

Quote:
Dear James,

For Christ sake! You don't have to invade into my privacy. Now advice your account details for immediate remittance of your bank account. The fund has been transferred to Spain and i paid allot of money just to pull out the fund from London.

And please you don't expect me to print out 16 pages of the partnership document just for me to sign and fax it across to you, i mean it doesn't make sense. Therefore, find below signed attach document.

Thanks,

ME

Quote:
I don’t like your tone John and I don’t understand why you moved money from London to Spain, one European country to another. Now maybe you think I'm dumb, but a transfer from Spain, London, Paris, in fact any fucking European country does not require me to open a bank account in Spain. If you want the money transferred into USA I can do that. I have an account set aside waiting for the transfer.

It is you who is holding things up. Give me the bank account number name of account holder and bank name. I will pay all transfer fees after or in advance of the transfer.
John I have moved money from the UK plenty of times I don't understand what you’re up to.

HIM

Quote:
Dear James,

For Christ sake! i have told you this for several times that the reason why i have to transfer the fund to Spain is because of London with their stupid anti terrorism and so called new EU laws.

Yours is to contact the bank and forward your account details for my immediate remittance and maybe pay some tokens for tax.
Please contact the bank now so that by Monday they will attend to you.

Have a blessed weekend.

Day 20 so I decide to turn the heat up I want a bit of effort in his next answer

ME

Quote:
John, an EU law means European Union as Spain is part of the European Union what you are saying does not make sense.
I have looked at the emergency powers that the UK Government have passed as a result of recent middle east terrorism, none of them are to do with Banks or money transfers.

So my question to you
1. What EU Law are you on about
2. What anti-terrorism Law are you on about.
3. How will you prove you are serious about this business

If the above sounds like I am calling you dishonest that is because I am!!

He fails miserably

HIM
Quote:

Jesus Christ! you mean you have not contact Spain Bank? James listen i am contacting you immediately based on my investigation about the new EU law with funds transfer after EU treaty in Lisbon Portugal by the EU member State on huge fund transfer policy. Based on my understanding the amount in question is a huge one $9,000, 000.00US, there is no Bank in Europe that will transfer such amount without proper clearance and here in London their clearing fee is too high and that is the reason why i decided to transfer the fund to Spain before transferring the fund to US. Presently, the fund is in Spain Bank which i have given you it's contact.

Note: Here in London, you can ask anyone before you could transfer huge amount of money you will have to feel anti terrorism form and it will be processed just to make sure you are not using the fund to sponsor Civil War and in Spain is not like that, i mean i have my reasons.

However, I am of the opinion that you make your verifications and find out what the British law stipulates regarding huge transfer and comply to enable this fund be send to your account in US without delay please.

Cheers,

I draft a reply buy sit on it for now I email the Spanish bank instead for the 3rd time

ME

Quote:
3 Fucking days I've waited on a reply, what sort of dumb fuck way is that to run a business?
Please get your finger out your ass boy, and get this money transfer sorted.

Some hours later I send John his reply

ME

Quote:
You state no Bank in Europe that will transfer such amount without proper clearance and here in London their clearing fee is too high.{your words} Yet somehow you managed to transfer from a London Bank to Spain. I think you are bullshitting me Mr Kaiser.

Okay your last chance I will make it simple and short so even a dummy like you can understand
1. Which Spanish Bank is it in now?
2. What’s the account number?
3. What name is on the account?

HIM

I have told you this for several times that the reason why i have to transfer the fund to Spain is because of London with their stupid anti terrorism and so called new EU laws.

I need you to access an account for us maybe $9M is no money to you.

Time to end this, three weeks, 5 voice messages and a pile of emails.
He is getting boring and I have two more interesting baits running.

ME

Quote:
Alright John you fucking mugu idiot, thanks for all the emails. Both me and my Staff laughed so hard every lunch time at you fucking dim retard attempts at scamming.
You need a lot more practice boy. We love and miss you.

Thanks for the 30+ emails hope the cafe money wasn't to high.
Please don’t write back telling me your deal was real. You couldn’t scrape $900 together never mind $9million.

O and bye the way this is the fist time I have tried to mess with a 419 idiot.
You know what you are as dumb as everyone said you would be.
To easyyyyyyyy bye bye.

Unreal: Two days later he contacts me through Gmail chat. He claims the normal I am real I want to send you money. I tell him to email me.

HIM

Quote:
Dear James,

I still do not know why you don't believe me. Please kindly advice the information of your credit card for immediate remittance of $50,000 to enable you pay for transfer charges. Because i know that your problem is how to pay for the transfer charges and instead of you to ask me for money, you choose to accuse me.

I mean is not fair,

ME

Quote:
Send it with WU money transfer if you are serious

HIM

Quote:
Dear James,

I'm a very serious person is just that you seems not to believe me. Advice your credit card details if you have one and where by you don't have, go and apply for one now. As i told you am in Ghana and i don't have assess to send fund through WU.

And to transfer the $ 9M USD at easy without spending any money you will have to set up an account their in US with Compass Bank and it's details to me immediately. I hereby attach their link http://www.compassbank.com/contact/index.cfm for your immediate contact and here are their responds when i needed to set up the bank account and what stop me from doing that is because I'm not a citizen of US.
kindly go through the below information i receive from Compass Bank last night and please try as much as you can to set up the account and make your cool 20% at easy:
What would you like to do?
I would like to start a new application.
I would like to sign in to an existing application that either I or my co-applicant has already started.

You will need to have the following information to complete the process today:
Your Social Security or Tax ID Number.
Your Driver's License or ID card issued by a state DMV.
Information about any loans or mortgages that you may have to help us confirm your identity. Current bank account and routing numbers for instant funding.

If applying for a joint account, you will need the secondary applicant's name, Social Security or Tax ID number, and date of birth.
Note: To apply for a Compass Bank account you must: Be a U.S. Citizen.
Be of legal age in your state of residence. (Legal age is 18 years old in all Compass markets except Alabama, 19 years old in Alabama.)
Have a permanent residence within a state where Compass Bank has a banking center (Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico, or Texas).

Thanks in anticipation.
John .

ME

Quote:
I don't have a home or a permanent residence within a state where Compass Bank has a banking centre (Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico, or Texas).

I live in Seattle

HIM

Quote:
Dear James,

For Christ sake! I'm offering you 20% of $9M USD. What on earth will stop you not to fly down to any of the state and setup the bank account and forward me it's details.

Why do you like to complain?

John .

His compass bank have a lot of bad press in the US
ME

Quote:
You might want to read this then pick another Bank your money wont be safe with these guys. There all over the news
http://www.ripoffreport.com/searchresults.asp?q5=Compass+Bank&searchtype=0&q1=ALL&q3=&q2=&q7=&q4=&q6=&start=0
Quote:
Quote:
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fine work Mr N.

You seemed to be going well until you burned him for not being entertaining enough.

Although there has been many debates about the ethics of burning lads and letting them know they've been baited, personally I dont agree with it.

From my point of view - it just makes the lads look for similar activity in their other emails and drop the baiters, which in turn puts them in touch with more real victims. If you think its time your bait livened up a bit, your possibilities are endless.

This is just my personal opinion.

Otherwise - a good straight bait.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*Gets my concur face on* What he said.

I know it can be sooooo hard not to burn the lads, especially after you get bored with them, but it's much better to either liven it up or just disappear leaving them wondering what went wrong.

Great first bait up to that though. Keep it up. Straight baiting is the way to learn how to deal with them. Live chat can get tricky, but it's a good skill to have and great for the impatient baiter.

Do you have a mentor? you may want to consider getting one. They can give you all manner of tips. Sign up HERE. Add youe post to the bottom and wait for a reply/PM.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic