SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

2 4 1

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm lost here but I think the Vlad is even more lost.

It started as a standard romance bait then Anna broke her leg and her girlfriend Tatyana emailed me to give me the bad news. It was not long before Tarty was hitting on my character. Eventually after complications with Anna and her leg she is out of hospital and back in contact Smile

They both send via the same email address with spoofed names and both have the same ip.

I have asked each about each other and never get anything much in response. It's mostly script I guess with the occasional reference to what I have said.

This has been going on since the 12-Jan and nothing more than a I had no money and could not contact you. It goes to show how long or well automated this can be.

I'm going to angle for a threesome just for fun but I doubt it will raise an eyebrow at their end.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got two long term two baits [one in May and the other in July last year] that are still going. Introduce away, it can be fun! Good luck with it!

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic