SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Assy is back, maggots and all! Update: 6/25/08

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

midnite, that is fan-tastic! Thumbs up

Keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down. Wink

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
midnitedriver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, needed to update yall, assy_mcgee had what i think was his last surgery today, to repair some mussle dammage in one of his legs. his mom said that the surgon was quite pleased with the way the opertion went. i am sure that they will soon be mooving him into a private room, or at least out of the icu. he has been talking, and texting. someone gave him his cell phone, and kids do the texting thing. I dont belive his noodle got scrambeled or anything, so im sure he will be back to baiting soon. what else ya gona doo with a cast on 3 limbs Very Happy but the progress has been moving rite along. I havent been back home yet, finaly got my revenue restarted from being out of wok for 2 weeks. but was important that i be there when i was. mare later...me

"Actully my marriage is arranged by my parents,And my wife is my cousin.She is completely illetrate"
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to hear the young pup is still barking! Laughing
No, seriously, those are very good news, he'll be as good as new. Just giv'im some time to recover.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great news, midnightrider. We are all so happy he is doing well. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
assy_miggee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey guys! finally gots some internet, and I can update you guys on how I am. Smile thank you for all you guy's support. it means a lot! my left leg is healing, and my right leg is getting there. but i've got to go.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wink Way ta go, kid! I wish you a quick and easy recovery!

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back mate Very Happy
I did try to get you a decent get well soon trophy however i got laid up myself so this was the best i could manage from hospital. Great to have you back

Dopey lad wrote:
Quote:
The weather this morning was bad, but i was determined to get this over and done with.
I have attached the picture with this email. I hope we can proceed now

pony pony Mortar x18
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boy, I am really late to the party.

Assy, I take it that you're still in the hospital, correct? My wife is a nurse, and keep in mind that the night nurses do talk, if you know what I mean. Very Happy

Glad to hear that you're feeling better. Are you ready to transfer that pain onto any lads yet?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
assy_miggee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol, well, i might take on a few, but the internet is temporary for now, so i cant get too invested

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hope he gets better qk n fast, best o' luck to the wee fella
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get well soon, Assy ! The lads are missing you Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see... er.. hear from you Assy. Glad that you are doing well enough to drop in on us.

Laughter really does help you heal, so yuck it up man! Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to have you back assy-miggee even if it only temporary. Continue to get better and come back ready to cause some lad pain.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to have you back!

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooo glad to see you back. You did have someone get you a copy of Shiver's book at least, right?

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are better! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
midnitedriver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i just got pics msg, they got him somewhat mobile to day, in a whele chair. this is good news, now if i can find that disk to the wify card i took him he should be back on line. keep smilling, cause he is doing fantastic.

"Actully my marriage is arranged by my parents,And my wife is my cousin.She is completely illetrate"
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great to hear clapping

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see you posting, again assy! jump_4_joy

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see you back here (although I don't actually remember seeing you around before, but what the hell...).

I've actually tried to convince Juliya the trophy-machine to get one for you, but she really didn't like the idea. But maybe she'll be easier now, after a bit of silence and delay in her transaction... Wink

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
midnitedriver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he said today that they may be letting him go home soon.
i duno how soon, but this is a good thing.
I am honored to be among such people as the 419 baiters. i know we are a secretive parinoid group, or just in it for the fun of the tourture of lads, but this thread has made me a life long member of this group. I am happy to know each one of you.
We thought he was going to die the first few days, and i reached out to a bunch of strangers not knowing where else to turn to. The response was overwhelming. Thank you all. now they are talking about leting him go home, and i feal down in my heart that we all had a hand in his recovery.
he may walk with a limp, but he will walk. his noodle isn't scrambeled, brakes will mend, and i dont think you gota have a splean, not sure what one of those is for anyway. but the funloving nephew is going to be ok. he will have a few scars for story time, but he is gona be ok.
thanks to all midnitedriver

Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Assy, it's great to see you posting here, and to know that you're on the mend. Smile Midnite was so worried about you, and if anyone's prayers worked, surely it must have been his.

Midnite, you're part of the Eater team, and I am glad we were able to help you when you needed it. Smile As for the spleen, you can live without one quite happily, but Assy will be more prone to infections. There is an interesting piece written by someone who has just lost their spleen here:
http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1714040
and something more medical here:
http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/23068965/

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so glad to hear the good news. I'm glad that we were here for you then and are here for you now. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
assy_miggee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, updates!!! I got maggots in my leg a little over a week ago, and had to be readmitted. But they turned out to help by eating the dead skin. I got some surgeries to make my leg heal better, and I'm back home. I'm staying at my dad's, and I'll have internet full time!!! I'm going to get back in and let the lads have it! ;D And I'm very optimistic about all this. I mean, for getting hit at 65+ mph, and just walking funny, I came out VERY lucky! I still may have to amputate the leg, but that'll be to make this easier. I'm just being stubborn and trying to make it with what God gave me. Smile Thanks to all who have had me in thier thoughts and prayers, and thanks to my uncle, who has been a big influence on me by his actions here. He's my role model. He's one of my best friends. Thanks for being there for him as well. Ok, I'm done. I'll talk to you all later! Peace out, guys! ^_^

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic