SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

idea from a Vlad noob

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry if this is a very stupid qustion, but I don't have much experience with vlads.

What would happen if, after your Ukrainian girlfriend complained about the "translation fee", you sent her a link to a website like this? Would she drop you, or is there a chance she'd try to salvage the scam?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
MAD
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been my experience that the translation is only part of the service. Have them send you a menu of their pricing. There is:

Translations - both ways
Printing
Internet service
Typing
Pictures
Scanning

So even if they translated it themselves the are still using the service for their email and such. That is how they would salvage it. And you don't want to send your love to an internet cafe, no telling what kind of people hang out there.....

Katya(Wow) = "today I shall go to the to parents, and I shall be come back tomorrow,
I shall remain probably with them for some days."

Chelsea on IM - YOU WILL COME BACK TO MEET THE P33 IN YOUR INBOX VERY SLOW

Ira - My heart beats like a Vulcan when I read your letters.
Duckmeister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used an on-line translator to ask "How much" (Скажіть мені будь ласка - Скільки ви заряджаєте?) and got back:

Quote:
Поперше, хочу виказати Вам свою пошану, про те що Ви надрукували нм листа українською мовою.

Це дуже вражає... Але незрозуміло, що ви мали сказати про /заряджаєте/...

Ольга Міронова є наш кліент, вона звернулась до нас с проханням знайти їй чоловіка за кордоном, заплатила за це гроші, і ми виконуємо свою роботу... Розміщюємо її акетні дані на сайтах знаёмств, та від її імені шукаємо їй нареченого..

Але у неї скінчились гроші, і вона запропонувала нам спитати у Вас, можливо Ви заплатите за неї якщо Ви дійсно в ній відчуваєте потребу...

Стосовно нашої праці: -коли Ви йдете до перукарні, потім Ви платите перукарю, чи їдете у тиксі Ви платите, чи якусь другу послугу отримаєте Ви все одно платите, ТАК ЧОМУ ВИ ВВАЖАЄТЕ ЩО ЗА НАШУ ПРАЦЮ ПЛАТИТИ НЕТРЕБА.

Я вважаю що ви хоть іноді дивитесь телевізор і бачите що у нас в Україні страшена криза і інфляція яка стала вже 30% на рік (це доки ще). І ціни у нас вже піднялись на стількі що вижити просто неможливо.

Ось дивиться зарплатня Ольги 1200 грн це 242$, а ціни наприклад хліб 0,60$ - булка, свіжі огірки 3,2$ - 1кг, молоко 2,3$ - 3л, яйця 1,1$ - 10шт, ковбаса 8$ - 1кг, а ще потрібно сплатити за комунальні пуслуги.

Ось в неї і скінчились кошти.

І тільки Вам вирішувати, чи трохи їй допомогти, чи бросити на призволяще...

Roughly translated, it's an economics lesson about the cost of bread, milk, cucumbers - and a bit about paying for taxis and haircuts.

I went back in English with:

Quote:
My previous letter was an attempt to discover the charges you ask for your services - not a request on the price of cucumbers or the state of the economy in the Ukraine!
As an aside, if I may, should I need a haircut, I am capable of cutting it myself...Should I need to go anywhere, i have a BMW and do not need a taxi! Ergo sum, your parallels are lost on me - and American to English to Australian does not need 'translating' - it is a lingua franca of the World (pareillement de francais, si vous voulez).
However, thank you for the insight into your economy - it explains why so many of you poor downtrodden women are seaking to escape the place - it appears to be 'hell on a bicycle' to us fortunate Westerners.

But - I digress . . As I understand it, you act as a Translation Service/Internet service provider so that Ladies like Ms. Olga can find their future spouses and you can make a profit out of their desperation! Is that a fair summary of the situation?
Should that be the case, then rather than I spend my valuable time having correspondence with you (as pleasant as you seem - are you - peut etre - looking for a partner outside of Ukraine? Just thought I'd ask) - it would be appreciated if you would act in your CLIENTS interests and inform me of your charges.

They had to ask:

Quote:
And, if you don't mind, could you tell us, what type of translator have you

used? Do you have someone, who translate our previous letter, or you used Internet

translator. We will appreciated your answer.

Of course, I replied that my friend's wife is Ukrainian - - never did get their price list

Confused

Nigeria Benin United Kingdom Australia Malaysia Mortar x5

YOU WIL NEVER TOUCH MONEY AGAIN BITCH SEEUM THIS IS YOUR LAST MONEY UNTIL 2010, WATCH ... the erudite Barbara Johns0n, Bank Manager.

YOU AND YOUR FATHER AND FAMILY GO DIE FOR SUFFER , YOU GO DIE FOR CAR ACCIDNT BASTARD THIEF , YOU WANT TO USE THIS SYSTEM TO STEAL FROM DR D*****N ,
YOU GO DIE FOR POVERTY -Prince ben Oma

I THINK YOU DON SPOIL MY KOREA MAN WHEY WANT TO PAY ME 2,000$ WAIT FOR YOUR REWARD . NA SO NIGERIA PEOPLE DEY HUSTLE ? . I GO GET YOU DOWN , LET US WAIT AND SEE - Prince ben Omar (again)
MAD
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Relatives are bad. Hard to sneak something past one of their own.

I used the "Are you available" modality before. Got a picture of the translator. But she was not very interested in me. Even after many compliments. She wouldn't answer if she was married or anything.

I spent 4 emails with the original, then like 20 something with the service, before they just quit answering.

[email protected] @ng3ncy I believe.

Katya(Wow) = "today I shall go to the to parents, and I shall be come back tomorrow,
I shall remain probably with them for some days."

Chelsea on IM - YOU WILL COME BACK TO MEET THE P33 IN YOUR INBOX VERY SLOW

Ira - My heart beats like a Vulcan when I read your letters.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic