SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

giving back to those scammers who gave me entertainment!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
uflicker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Royal Bank of Scotland
42 st Andrew square
Edinburgh
EH2 2YE, United Kingdon
Dear Perry Mason,
I am Paul Freeman,the Managing Director, International Personal Banking of The Royal Bank of Scotland.I am writing following an opportunity in my office that will be of immense benefit to both of us. In my Bank we discovered an abandoned sum of $20.5m.usd in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Late Mr.Morris Thompson an American who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31 2000,including his wife and only daughter. You shall read more about thecrash on visiting this website.
http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin or relatives to come over and claim his money because the Bank cannot release the funds unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. Unfortunately I learnt that his supposed next of kin being his only daughter died along with him in the plane crash leaving nobody with the knowledge of this fund behind for the claim. It is therefore upon
this discovery that I and two other officials in this department now decided to do business with you and release the money to you as the next of kin or beneficiary of the funds for safety keeping and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don�t want this money to go back into Government treasury as unclaimed bill. We agreed that 20% of this money will be for you as foreign partner,while the balance will be for me and my colleagues.I will visit your country for the disbursement according to the percentages indicated above once this money gets into your account.Please be honest to me and trust is our watchword in this transaction. Note this transaction is confidential and risk free.As soon as you receive this mail you should contact me by return mail whether or not
you are willing to enter into this deal. In the event you are not interested, I sincerely ask that you disregard this email and tell no one about it. I am very careful on truncating my banking career should you mention this to someone else. I hope you can be trusted in this
regard. Please note that all necessary arrangement for the smooth release of
these funds to you has been finalized. We will discuss much in details
when I do receive your response.

Please in your response include the following information.
{1}Your full name and address
{2} Your telephone number and fax number
{3} Your business name
Best regards
paul freeman
+447024076869
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Paul freeman,
Please be advised that Perry Mason was also involved in a plane crash. He is now in a wheelchair practicing law under the name of "Ironsides". Maybe you have seen him on tv. In any event he has left the sum of 20 million dollars in a bank that I am an officer of.
Mr. Mason had no next of kin and his only living relatives were a spider named charlotte and a pig named Wilbur. I am looking for someone to come forward as his next of kin and claim the money after I split it with them. I also believe that you "Paul freeman" have also won the UK lottery and need to claim your prize. This is your lucky day, I am interested in buying your advertised item too. I would like to know it's present condition and last sale price. There is no need to worry about payment as I will be sending a cashiers check for double what you are asking. Please keep what you are asking for the item plus 100 dollars for your trouble and then send me the difference. Another thing that may interest you is participating in a business that I am just starting up that you can work from your home. I will be sending you money orders and you must cash them and then send one of your checks back to the people I want to pay. Isn't this exciting? Finally an opportunity to get away from the "man" who holds you under doing "419 scams" in Zimbabwe, Nigeria of some other backward third world hell hole. Just think of what this opportunity offers, no more late nights at a local Internet cafe' typing scam letters or carrying those heavy water jugs on your head,,, You can come to America and maybe get a high paying job working the boiler room circuit as a telemarketer. Just think of it, you call people at dinner time and sell aluminum siding, what could be more fun? All you have to do is respond to this offer immediately and when you do you will get a 4 pc turkey basting set , absolutely free!! Call now, operators are standing by. 1-800-eat-shit
Thanks, Paul Bunyan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic