SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is it possible?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To have the main scambaiting forum behind a login, I am asking because Kryalls bait was found by the lad who used google.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=136593

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking the same thing. Too many lads are acting skittish with me lately.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it could save a lot of baits one of my twats found his way to eater Sad

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm wondering if this might explain the two weeks of silence I have had from Nigeria. Hmmmmmmm
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Possible? Yes. Will it happen? I doubt it.

There is a reason that some fora are behind a log in and some arean't. The purpose of the Main Scambaiting forum is to help get the word out about 419 scams, and also to encourage new people to join Eater. Going "stealth" will all the fora would not help the main mission of this site, which is to educate (in an amusing way) people about 419 scams.

If you don't want the Googlebots to pick up on your bait, posting in the Help forum is probably a better bet. That said, when a modality becomes "internet famous", you can expect that the lads will eventually pick up on it.

[Edit]- See Rover and ParaNoid's posts here:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1138556#1138556

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star

Last edited by SlayerFaith on Fri May 16, 2008 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or we could have a "work in progress section"?

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ SF: Absolutely.

If someone needs help with a bait, or have any questions, then the help forum is the place for it. If you want to publish stuff, then wait until it's finished, and then publish it. Niether carries any risk.
And to be honest, we can get too paranoid about lad's googling skills... the odd one has learnt, but it's not widespread.

At the end of the day, if you, the original poster, has occasion to post something sensitive, then avoid "Main scambaiting".

I hope that doesn't come across as back seat modding, but I raise those points because I am positive that it's been discussed at some point, way above my level. That's the only way that the "visibility" of certain fora have been decided on.

Some of the fora have to stay visible, for the sake of casual browsers. To illustrate the point, I called into another scam baiting website the other week to see what they were getting up to. I found that the vast majority of it was behind a login...
Did I create an account? No, I couldn't be bothered. And that, I think, damages that other site. Some of eater has to stay visible to the public so that it remains attractive and educational.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Mugatu. However I've never quite comprehended the difference between the main forum and the help forum or the main forum and the romance/phone lads/other forums. But what I do see is that the world of baiting is not the most logical one so this all doesn't bother me terribly much.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do agree we need to try and post sensitive stuff behind a login.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic