SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some Asem fun

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this goes back to a thread asking about an ASEM here. Bombadier suggested that someone should send out this as an ASEM and see what replies they get, so I did. Here is what I sent:

Quote:
David,
Where the bloody hell are you son, are you still in Africa, your mother is very worried about you, it's been over 3 weeks since we heard from you, just let us know you are ok.
Dad

Here are some of the initial replies, I plan to play along with them though.

David Agossou <[email protected]>:
Quote:
Dad,
Sorry that I have kept too long here in africa, but I was infected with one of the african decease called chickenpox and I needed some money to to settle some bills given to me by the hospital I have visited.

I am still in africa, Dad, this sickness is very painful and I don't want to come back with in still all over my body.

Yours SON
David.

Jonathan Sankoh <[email protected]>:
Quote:
Daddy,

I just have small problem that was why you never hear from me, please send me $1500 to this name Isaac Otuoyo is a friend who has been helping me and I am always with him please do this as soon as possible via western union money transfer. please daddy its very important.

Thank you.
Son

Joy Camara <[email protected]>:
Quote:
Dear Father,

how are you today? is very unfurtunate i have been unable to write to inform you were i have been since. I am still in Africa and i have a very seriouse problem now which if not solved urgently, will lead me to go to Jail in 3days time.
I want you to help me father and raise only $1500 one thosand five hundred united states Dollars. So i can use it to bail my self and return home as a matter of urgency.

Please as for Mother, do not let her to hear about this until i return and console her not to think and get worried.

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks
David your Son..

Janvie Geraldo <[email protected]>:
Quote:
Dear David,

I received your mail and the contents was so suprised, can you please let me know you better, as I did not hanybody bear your name DAVID.

Janvie.

This poor lad is confused and admits it!

morgan peters <[email protected]>:
Quote:
I was robbed and seriously injured dad right now in a bad shape please you need to talk to the doctor

That was all in the subject nothing in the actual email Rolling Eyes

lizzy kabiru <[email protected]>:
Quote:
Dear one,
Thanks for your concern and email. i highly appreciate you willingness to help in carry out this work. MyGod will help you to do it according to his will. i will like to know you very well and this is a willingly offer, what i want from you is to stand as my beneficiary to the fund worth 7.5millionusd deposited by my late husband in security company before his death, reason, i am very sick and my health is very poor that the doctor said that i will not live long from now, so i contacted you with good heart, for you to use this fund for the help of poor and less privelages in the society because all i want to build a foundation of goodness and charity in my name after my death by helping people in need with this fund.

i will tell you on how to contact the security company where the fund is deposited as family treasure in galvanised box. you will have 25% of the total fund for work well done and use the rest of the money to help poor people and less privelages. it is my wish and what i wantyou to help to do. sorry if you will feel bad about this, but this is my last wish in my dieing sick bed. so if you are willing to help me in carrying out this work indicate by leting me know more about you as follows.

send to me this:
YOUR FULL NAME
NATIONALITY
AGE AND SEX
PHONE AND FAX

This will help me to know you very well and proceed with you as my
beneficiary to the fund. i hope to hear from you soon
God bless you.
Elizabeth kabiru

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:49:11 -0500
Subject: Where are you?

David,
Where the bloody hell are you son, are you still in Africa, your mother is very worried about you, it's been over 3 weeks since we heard from you, just let us know you are ok.
Dad

She didn't read my email so is getting some special attention.

magnus williams <[email protected]>:
Quote:
Dear dad,
i dont have money to come back home ,i would want you to send me some money down with.

[email protected]:
Quote:
I will be back soon ok dad
DAVID HAMPERS

This one is smart enough to look at my characters last name and add it as his own. I will mess with him for that.

That is all for now, I am going to write a standard reply for most and some specialized replies for a few others. Just something I wanted to try and share with everyone.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Rintastic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh how clever! I may have to try something similar. Lovely replies, those! Smile

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Musicians and people who like musicians: We've started a forum for the exchange of ideas and sounds for bands around the world! Come check us out at www.oblivioninc.com!
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely brilliant Ook Laughing Laughing Laughing

Please do keep posting on how it develops

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL. Sorry Ook, you ain't getting the kudos from me as it was Bomb's format....

Ah OK. At least you mass-mailed it and let us see the replies.

Kudos. Very Happy

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Exactly, I take no credit for this modality it was all Bombadier's. Anyway here are a few updates.

Me in Blue
Scammers in red

[email protected]:

Quote:
How soon? What is going on? Your mother is worried sick. When did you start using my last name, I thought you kept your biological father's name? Let us know what is going on.

No reply so I emailed again.

What is going on???

I think I scared him with the last name thing oh well.

[email protected]:

Quote:
What happened?? What can we do??

Contact Dr.Sandra Bambam email: [email protected].

I'm in a bad shape dad .I want you to send down some money to the doctor for medicament.

Regards to mum.

Dr. Bambam,

I believe you have my son David Hampers in your hospital, what is wrong with him? Also where is your hospital located and how soon would he be able to be moved?

[email protected]:

Quote:
How did you catch chickenpox? You had that in the 3rd grade. What is going on??

The doctor diagonised it was chickenpox and it has manifested all over my body, and it was due to the toilet system here.

And that just started on tuesday and they have charged me 430gbp before further medications will administered on me, and right now I don't have such money with me.
Here is a friends contact to send the money without further delay hence I can not go out due to much sun here and it makes me feel weak.When I get well and out from the hospital, I can explain myself better.

Name: Eric Achi

Please go and send it now or latest tomorrow via western union.

Thanks Dad, how is everybody, tell them I will get back soon. You can call my friend here so that you can reach me (+229-97-898-722)

Have you been able to send in the money? please do so this morning so that it will enable the doctor to start treatment on me urgently.

As soon as you send in the money call my friend Eric so as to go quickly to pick the money for an urgent use.

I am trying to get the money together now that is like 860 US dollars. Can I talk to the physician, it may just be easier to get you moved back here.

[email protected]:

Quote:
What happened to the money you went with? What is going on son? Your mother is worried sick about you.

i lost my money,so thats why i have not come back home.
dad you will have o help me with some money

How did you lose that much money? Plus what about you credit cards? I am very disappointed in you, the only reason I agree to let you go on this trip was because you were showing yourself to be more fiscally responsible. Not explain to me what happened.

[email protected] - new one that came in after my first post:

Quote:
I am alive and well but things kept turning roun here in africa,i lost all i had,robbers made away with all i came to africa with.Right nown am stranded,i miss all of you and i pray that God will keep mummy alive.

Please send me some money to come home .

where are you? I can come and pick you up.

Also when did you start praying? You should know better than to believe in an imaginary person....

[email protected] - another new one:

Quote:
Calvary greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus,i am Israel
Wood,a medical doctor of Trinity Hospital where a man (David) has
been hospitalized for the past 7 days.Am writing on behalf of the
hospital.

He was involved in a ghastly motor accident and was rushed to our
hospital here unconsioused,Up till now he has not regain his
consiousness.

I got your name and information in his diary that was found on him on
the day of the accident,thats why i decided to get in touch with you
so we can know any of his relation because we need to perform series
of surgeries on him to make him come back to life.

Are you related to him in any way?I will need you to get back to us
so we can talk better because we need to commence the operations on
time so as to save his life.

I will be
expecting to hear back from as soon as possible.

You can contact me on my private cell number +234 806 222 330

What hospital? Is he ok to be moved? I will get a hold of some contacts here and see if we cant get him back home.

I am sorry I was in such a rush. David is my son and we haven't heard from him in weeks.

[email protected] - another new and non reader, not putting up her script:

Quote:
Who are you and how did you get my sons email????

she sends script 2 Rolling Eyes

Who the fuck are you and what have you done with my son!!! I am calling the police, fbi, and whoever i need to contact in your country to find out what has happened. Fuck you go to hell!

please my dear i dont know your son and where he is, kook for your where is. dont you know his phone number and call him.to be fact i dont know your son for one day in my life.

thank you and bless you to see your son.

Then how did you get his email? You are not making sense! I need answers about my sons whereabouts now!

[email protected]:

Quote:
Who are you and how did you get my son's email????

script 2 here also
Thanks for your email, i got your sons email from human resources database and i see that he might be good to handle this work and i have to contact him, this is a willing offer and not forceful, all i ask is honesty and sincerity of heart to carry out this my last wish once the fund is send to him. this is to help less privelages and poor people in the society. you can tyake charge of this as an elderly person and mother like me, God will bless you.
All iw ant now is for you to send me your full information as i stated in my previous email and we will proceed from there, pls understand that my health is not in good shape and i will like to you correspondent so that we can proceed.

What has happened to my son???

Nothing happen to your son, only that you may be capable hanb matured enough to handle this situation. it needs a older and matured person who have experince some bitter part of life to know what poor people out there is passing through, so that you will feel their pains and help them with the fund when you receive. you son can still be of use as a helping hands. what do you think? can we proceed?

I want to know what has happened to my son! I sent an email to him and you respond from it! So YOU have done something with him! I want to know what you have done! I am calling the FBI and getting to the bottom of this ASAP!

It is like you smoke pot or weed, what are you talking about, you must be out of you sense.

[email protected]:

Quote:
What have you done??! Why are you going to jail? Why didn't you tell us about this sooner? Your mother is about to have a heart attack!! What happened?

How are you today. hope fine.

I want you to send to me the money if you have it there then i will explain leter.
i want to let you know that i have 3 days from now to provide the money or else their will be a problem here and that problem is jail.

Please you are to provide for me the $1500 USD only please if you people wants me and still needs me.

Note you are to send to me the money Through Western Union Money Transfer with the below informations:

Name : Mr Andany Konnia
Address : Abidjan.
Text Question ; Good
Answer : Man

then please you are to scan and send through here the payment slip for verifications. please note i did not use my names and informations for the transfer because in supervission by the Police to write you a mail and they are the one that have demanded that you use one of their Officer's Informations for the transfer.

Please you people are not to cry for me but to help me first in the problem so that i can come out and return to you peacefully.

Please let you next mail to me be the payment informations.

I want to know what you did. You know I am here for you but if you did something you have to tell me. I want the truth and not your normal dancing around it. I will not send you any money until you tell me.

How are you today.
I thank you for your prompt response regarding this.
To be very frank, there was a fight that resulted to the Dead of one boy name Kumar Ali. In the Fight, i was seperating them but on the process the boy thought i was attacking him also and hit me a blow and i revenged. when i revenged, the boy fell down and died after a rush to the hospital.

Then i was arrested for that to face my warrant.
Please Dad i apologies for any enconviness i probably may have caused you as a result of this.

Please keep this secret to my mother until i am out of this mess.

Please i want you to send to me the money as a matter of urgency so that i can come out ok. Remember to send it with the informations i gave to you.

That is all for now Smile

Edit: spelling and clean it up a bit.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeez.

How many lads did you mail with this format Ook?
It looks to be a real successful modality.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent out a little over a thousand. It seemed to me to get about the same hit ratio as mass insult baiting.

pony Mortar x4
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my favorite response was the son whose medication was being withheld until you send the money Laughing

Gotta give them credit - some of these lads have great imaginations

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, their depravity has no bounds. Funny stuff, but sad at the same time. What a bunch of heartless pricks. Thanks for sharing these, great modality! Also encourages me to continue baiting...

Easter Egg 2013
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is amazing how low they will sink but most of us have seen this. I have had several new ones respond since my last post even. All about the same either they are broke (probably the closest to the truth), sick, or detained by authorities. I am trying to weed out who I want to continue with and who not too. I will try to update today though, in this post.

pony Mortar x4
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just shows how evil these bastards are. Evil or Very Mad

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ All, I thought I'd take a sojourn from the insults to have some ASEM fun. Here is what I am sending out. I used to use this on lotto guys and it was funny.

Quote:
Sir,

After much deliberation, the Church Scarae Sophia has raised $10,000 to
send for your orphans. Please advise below where to send the money.

Account Name:
BAN:
SWIFT:
Bank name: .
Bank address:

We will be sending it by 22:00 GMT today the 23 April, 2008. Blessings.

B1sh0p D8nbr1sk
John 16:3

I'll let you know the results

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ook (and Bomb) this is hilarious, while it also shows yet another example of how low lads will go.

Thumbs up

I can't decide if my favorite lad quote so far is this one:

Quote:
The doctor diagonised it was chickenpox and it has manifested all over my body, and it was due to the toilet system here.

this one:
Quote:
we need to perform series
of surgeries on him to make him come back to life.

or the one who accused you of smoking pot/weed. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my Asem is looking well. Already got one account number over to Allen. Time to kick some lad but!

Cap419kicker

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

keep it up! Very Happy

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff Ook!
Quote:
How did you catch chickenpox? You had that in the 3rd grade. What is going on??
Shocked Laughing

Strongside wrote:
This just shows how evil these bastards are. Evil or Very Mad
I agree! they're heartless fiends, they'll steal from whom ever seems to be the most vulnerable! Evil or Very Mad

(◦_°●)O---('~' )o<sup><strike>419 四百十九</strike>!!!</sup>

백두산, 白頭山.
詐欺師との戦い!
Yay! I finally got a pony! ...Now, if I could only catch it! (⊃゚ヮ゚)⊃ pony

Closed lad accounts X13 x10 Senegal Senegal Senegal Nigeria Columbia Spain United Arab Emirates Canada United Kingdom United Kingdom United States x 12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic