SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

2 out of 3 ain't bad...

View next topic
View previous topic

bh sterling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From somewhere in ‘Irag’, aka Lagos, Sgt Jxxx ‘summed up the courage to contact’ me. He introduced himself and his dilemma. He and a fellow USA soldier buddy found some of Saddam’s money and he would like me to help him get his share back to the good ole US of A. He knew what he did was naughty, but he felt it was well-deserved:

Quote:
This was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives in this hell hole. Blahblahblah…

Sympathetic to his situation, I replied, with 2 questions:

Hi Sgt Jxxx

We have the same name, only reverse. Very Cool!
First, How can the transaction be 100% risk free if what you did was illegal?
Second, you didn't tell me what my share of the money is.

hope to hear from you soonest, j.s.

His response assured me that I have his ‘WORD” and not to worry because I am dealing with ‘a man of Sincerity.’ Plus, the paperwork is ‘intact and legal.’ He further told me I must contact the security company blahblahblah. But he ended his note with:

Quote:
Concerning your percentage i am ready to give you 30% of the total sum, all I want is to make sure that the consignment is save with you. My main plan before now is to invest the total fund into a joint business, which you have to establish in our name(s) as partners. But if you have chosen to part with your own share of the money, then you have to help me invest my own share in any business of your choice, I have made up my mind to retire from service as soon as you have this consignment under your control.

But I’m playing a teenager in love, what do I know about transactions, business and math? So, I says to him:

hi sgt Jxxx

i don't have long to write this email. the transaction sounds sort of complicated! i really want to help because i really need the money. can you please tell me again, only in a more simpler way, what i'm supposed to do? thankz. also, you'll have to invest your money on your own--i don't know anything about business or investments; if i pick a bad one, then you'll lose all your money…writing emails is perfect; i'm grounded anyway.

take care, js

ps what is 30% of 25 million dollars?

Even tho he basically responded with the same instructions, altho it seemed to have some semblances of off-script-edness to it, he answered my question (yay!) while trying to reassure me:

Quote:
I want you to know there is no much thing for you to do to get this consignment delivered to you.

Your share as 30% of US$25Million is US$7.5Million I will send the access code to open the consignment as soon as you confirm to me that you have receive the consignment, so please make sure you write to them as soon as possible and get back to me.

Waiting for your urgent respond.

However, this response raised a whole new problem. The security company is delivering my share to my house, and I still live at home. I hope he can sympathize in return. So I immediately, a day later, reply:

hi sgt jones

thanks for the email, i think i understand now. i am supposed to contact a company that is keeping my money secure. right? i will do it asap! 7.5 million dollars is perfect! i need money because i plan on running away with my boyfriend and getting married in las vegas. pretty exciting, huh? however i am a little worried about them sending all that money to my house! my parents would flip!!! can you suggest a way to keep it secret from my parents?

got to go, someone's coming js

But he wasn’t too concerned about it. He emailed me back, asking for a copy of my personal info I’m sending to the company, and for a copy of my passport. I told him that my parents have my passport, didn’t send info, and rephrased my question:

hi sgt jxxx

i was wondering, can i please, please meet the person who's delivering the money in a park or something. remember, i'm running away with my boyfriend and getting married in las vegas, and i don't want my parents to know.
please let me know.

thanks, soonest, js

Today, I see his response, can hardly wait to see what was his answer but nothing and it was a response to my 4th letter (this is the one thing I don’t like about gmail; when you reply to a letter it comes connected to that letter, not as a separate letter and I’ve yet to figure out how to separate them. I like to number my letters, keep them in order—it’s that anal side of me. But, I digress…)

Quote:
Can you please tell me what is going on, why have you not responded to my message to you, tell me do you really want to help me in this transaction, i want you to get back to me as soon as possible so that i will know what is going on.

So, in the hopes of getting one more question answered before I contact the security company (I hope he doesn’t drop me after my email) I replied, politely, with an attempt to tweaking his sympathy, yet again.

hi sgt jones

i just received the above email from you. thanks, but i already responded to you in my last email. i have to wait until monday to contact the security company. i'm sure they are not open sunday. yes, i do want to help; please, hang on, i need this transaction completed too because as i told you, i'm running away with my boyfriend to get married. please be happy for me--no one else is. do you think the person who will deliver my money will meet me in a park or somewhere other than my home? i cannot have my parents finding out about this transaction. i thought you wanted to keep it confidential, too.

i will write you on monday to tell you what is going on. Js

2 out of 3. Not to shabby. This is the first time I wasn’t ignored by a lad and he replied directly to my concerns, so I thot I’d share it with you guys. Thanks for reading my little missive.

ps OMG!!!!! I almost finished typing and cut’n’pasting this thing (the 1st time I’m posting a bait) when i stopped for lunch. I came back to continue and it asked for my username and password again. I complied and BOOM! I LOST THE WHOLE THING. I had no idea it wouldn’t be saved. Aargh! Now I know I have to put it together in word first.. Note to mentor teeheehee Very Happy

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this just in:

Quote:
I receive your message if you don’t want the consignment delivered to your house, it will be an arrangement between you and the diplomat,

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh oh, I think I pushed him too far. After I sent him this:

hi sgt jones

i looked thru all of your emails and not one of them has an email address for the security copmpany. please tell me the name of the person i am to contact and his address. you didn't say anything about my pending marriage. i guess you must be against it like everyone else. well, pooh on you! i thot maybe i found a new friend.

js

He didn't reply, and he always replys fast. The sad part is he REALLY DID NOT send them! Anyway, I sent him this today, hoping he'll still bite:

hi sgt jones

i don't have the email address for the security company. please send it to me. i really need my share of the money.

thanks, js

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic