SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My first catch - Good ideas are always welcome

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Superfox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there. I'm new here and right now i am working my first scammer. I won't bring the full mail exchange here, just roughly sketch it out for you guys and girls how it went so far.

here goes:

I got contacted by a lady on my space who wanted my email and i gave it. "she" writes to me that "she" is from texas, USA but work on contract in nigeria and attach some very sexy pictures in the mail. She say she want to marry me... just like that, so i knew from the very first mail that this was someone trying to pull a fast one on me. We had no communication what so ever before and she want to marry me.. yeah, right!.. anyway, i thought i would have some fun so i went with it. "wow, you really want to marry me? wow" and like that. Next mail (and every mail after that) was about money and that's where the real fun started. "she" wanted me to send money, with western union of course, only 2.000 usd, so "she" could buy an airplane ticket to where i am. Funny enough, i could not send it to her name, i had to send it to her travel agents name, mr. johnson. No problem sweetie!!! but me being a new bee with western union, she had to go there many times just to discover the money wasn't there.

It all started to get a bit boring (though a big laugh for me every time she came back and couldn't understand where the money were) ... I needed a twist to the story ... so after 3rd time to western union, i wrote that another lady who was exchange student in a university in Nigeria wanted to come to me too but she could get the ticket for only 1500 usd and not 2000 usd... so i suggested that i would send 3000 usd to the other lady so she could take care of everything and make travel arrangements for both of them so we all could live here in my amazing beach house with private pool and everything.

Now, for some reason, she didn't think that was a good idea but she said that her travel agent could make tickets for both of them for the same price. She did accept me having another lady though! wow, i love open minded girls!!! lol. She have been sending me tons of mails telling me NOT to send any money to the other lady cos i can not trust her.. and that i should not cancel the money transfer in western union (she requested me to cancel that and use another service in the previous mail). I haven't replied to that yet, i won't reply before tomorrow where i, of course, have canceled the transaction (4th time at western union with no luck).

My plan is to keep having Anna (the uni girl) dump the price and give better offers... maybe bring in even more girls to the party, but good ideas are very welcome here. How can i make this @$$ waste more time? As i said, this is my first, but the amount of fun i had doing this, i doubt it will be my last Laughing

This scammer made me find this place. After reading the letters archive, i know, i am nothing but a pure beginner here. I really have been laughing so hard my stomach hurt after reading through the letters. Amazing!!!
Dutch
Goat hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Superfox,

Welcome to Eater! Good to see you're having fun, believe me: it is !
There's lots to read around here, don't forget the stickies, apply for a mentor, and bait safe (I guess you used your real credentials till now, drop that asap and get yourself a fictitious gmail account or something and just repeat your bait with that one, starting from scratch, they probably won't notice)

About your bait: you're doing great having them sent to WU for nothing 4 times already .. I love it Laughing Next thing that comes in mind would be a nice little trophy. You have to choose between 2 candidates, right? You can make your choice on the personalized photos they send you. Try to have them (her) put up a nice sign with your name or some (maybe obscene Laughing ) texts you dictated and have it photographed and sent to you. That's so much fun ..

Keep us posted, We'd love to watch the developments!

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Superfox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The problem about trophies with this one is that i found all the pics he send to me on this page:

http://www.focusagencyhawaii.com/view_female_models.htm - the one called Aimee and he send me all of Aimee's pictures already so it will be impossible for him to make me a trophy

I know i should have changed to a fake mail but there is no way he can find me anyway. I'm too far with him and it's too funny... but next time i will take better care and be better prepared.

I'm thinking about having Anna (my fake girl i told would come to me too) send mails to Donna... Maybe try to make him work with Anna to rip me off... Razz - and no, I'm not choosing between the two, I'm pretending to have both of them coming to be my lovers at the same time and Donna agreed to that. Donna knows that Anna is trying to rip me off too so Donna is very paranoid about me sending the money to Anna right now Laughing
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Superfox, even if you think that a lad could never find you, it can and does happen. Your lad might be in Nigeria for example, but his partners are all over the world. If there is even a slim chance that they can locate you, they might if they become angry enough.

I am requesting for your own safety that you not use your real details, and cut all ties with your current lad. Open a new baiting account with a fake name and location, and bait him again from that account.

There have been people found by lad gangs. Please don't put yourself in their line of fire.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Superfox welcome to Eater.

So you want more fun with your lady - can I make a few suggestions

1) You know that the pictures have been stolen - but you can still waste their time, ask them for a sign with you name on it (now watch them cringe & then get a terrible photochop of a picture)

2) Recipes are always a good laugh, ask them for special dish.

3) Suggest that they join a church (419 Eater Church)

4) Think of something that is going to waste as much of their time as possible.

Your lad sounds nice but dim, lot's of fun to be had!!

Hableme el unico del mundo, digame: Como te hace ese sonido, tan glorioso, que aun hora con anticipacion de el, me ha reducio a un bestia, gruendo, entusiomandose y paliptando
MAD
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First welcome.

Second what Sheboppe said.

Third (and you should have stopped at the second). Knowing the photos are fake, then you could come up with the sign idea. Let them sweat for a few days.

Create your own photochop of the other girl. Now they think you'll accept that and watch to see what piece of crap they send.

May not be first rate trophy, but funny is funny.

Katya(Wow) = "today I shall go to the to parents, and I shall be come back tomorrow,
I shall remain probably with them for some days."

Chelsea on IM - YOU WILL COME BACK TO MEET THE P33 IN YOUR INBOX VERY SLOW

Ira - My heart beats like a Vulcan when I read your letters.
Superfox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thank you for your concern, and sure, i know it's very valid what you say. I also do know that he have no way of finding me and i will not give him any excuse to go finding me. I'm not going to piss him off, i am just going to frustrate him, waist his time, let him think i end up sending the money to another scammer... But sure, i know much better next time! Smile I won't drag this one out too long, i will just finish up what i already started. My... situation is in a way so he have no way to find out who i am. It's a yahoo mail he is writing to and not much info about me there anyway... But i tell you what. I already contacted my darling from another (this time 100% fake) account and my darling got back to me .. oh.. this time my darling didn't waste any time. she asked for 2500 usd in the first mail Laughing very nice cos it give me good excuse to send him more times to WU Laughing I will stop using my normal mail (i wrote i started to feel sick.. and i will go to the hospital.. and all communication will stop) so don't worry, i won't be mugged / killed Wink

And yes, i truly appreciate your concern! I am well aware it's a bad idea to scam bait from your personal mail acc. No point in loosing limbs or life over idiots like them.
Ima Baeder
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi! Welcome to Eater.
Glad to hear that you took Sheboppe's advice. When you switched accounts, did you start over with a new character?

Regarding getting a trophy when the lad has already sent pictures: Yes, it makes it harder. It doesn't make it impossible. You can give your lad an "out".
I had a lad who was playing a female barrister, and he sent me pictures of himself, an older white woman. I've gotten plenty of sign photo trophies from him after that. How? I gave him an easy way to do it. I needed the pictures from "her" or "her" secretary. . . anyone in her law office was fine. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Superfox wrote:
INo point in loosing limbs or life over idiots like them.

... or sleep if they show up at your door in the middle of the night, or your job if they show up at your workplace... or a number of other things. I'm glad to know that you are no longer using your real info to bait with. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Superfox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, my new account is a new character, Justin Case, and i will make him do his best to send me some pictures. The girl he is sending me pictures of came from a model page so he can not get more pictures of that girl, but i will try and make it easy for him. Maybe have him send pictures of his travel agent :p ... Then it would be a real trophy Very Happy Let's see how it goes. Right now i am just starting him up again, only stuff like how much i dream about donna and how much i want to be with her, not responding to the money thing yet. Let him work a bit before i reward him with trips to WU... Twisted Evil
Superfox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A little update. Donna send Justin new pictures. Ups, she looks nothing like the other donna... Now it was nude pics and pussy close ups.. But of course, Justin LOVE it so much. Now i have just introduced her to the brotherhood that Justin is a member of, Temple Of The Fallos... We will see if she take the bate or not.. but if she do, this could turn real nasty Twisted Evil
Superfox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like he is considering to take my bate Very Happy

Quote:
Hello Hunnie,
How are you doing today hope fine i guess?...well i must tell you that am very happy to hear fro you again.. i do response to your other mails...if u ask me anything i will definitely reply to the mail you asked me..
About you sending money to my flight agent he his not that kinda of person and more over i will be going along with him to the bank to pick up the money the info you use in sending the money will be with me then me and the flight agent will both go to the bank to pick the money up together ...

Well i have already told you that my Bank Acct is not functioning here in West Africa...you can only get money sent to me here by Western Union or Money Gram...you told me that you prefer Money Gram that you have made use of it before that is nice that was what you told me in the last email...they can only use a Drivers License to pick up the money from the MONEY GRAM or WESTERN UNION....and i do not have there African drivers license here that is why i just have to use the FLIGHT AGENT...please just trust me i will monitor everything as soon as the money have been sent...

About the Temple of Fallos...am really interested and i will join and worship when i come meet you since its not something that will hurt me..I must tell you that i have introduced the Fallos Symbols to some Africans here and they said they are interest but how will they worship what they cant see and i said to the that we gonna establish a new branch here in West Africa and also bring the symbols for them to worship..well due to my own job i have gotten a big land where we will build the church and i have gone to meet the owner of the land and we talked about the price and i told the owner that i will get back to him that i wanna confirm from you if the price is alright before conclusion...Hope to hear back from you as soon as possible...Thanks

Donna

But before that, i will complain a bit more about the other guy picking up the cash and tell sweet donna that she can use her passport, I will also try to get her to send pictures of the travel agency and the agent him self Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic