SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

A little help, please

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've decided to try out some love scammers, but I'm really not sure what to do. I sit there, and I have no idea how a real victim would respond.

"Well, Chain", you say, "think of your real love life and go from there."

Which would help, exacpt that I do not in fact have a love life. I am youngish, and have never been on a date. I have no idea what the heck I'm supposed to be thinking and feeling, and thus I don't know if I sound genuine to my "girls".

So, uh, basically, I'd like a few tips on how I should respond- how fast I should go, what kind of information I should give, and so forth. If you don't mind or anything.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CY. If you haven't already, check out this sticky. It is a great place to start.

Being inexperienced in dating is not a problem. In some ways, it may be beneficial. You can tell your "girl" that you are inexperienced with dating. It will make you seem like a better victim. It also gives you excuses for making mistakes (intended or not) and playing stupid.

Post your questions as they occur and you will get a lot of great advice. There are a number of experienced romance baiters here willing to help out. You also may consider a joint bait the first time. Some of my most enjoyable baits have been joint baits.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick back story (you had to be your ill mother's full time carer until she passed away recently, so never go to go out like everyone else) will let you play yourself in the bait. Use your experience, or lack thereof to your advantage. You can make mistakes and blame it on your inexperience. The lad'll forgive you quickly, especially if you hint your late lamented mother left you quite the inheritance. Just claim to be new to the dating game after leading a sheltered life and then you can let the rest of the details slip out over time.

Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, thanks.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic