SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

whats this scam all about?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dillon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How are u doing?its great to hear from you.I wouldnt know what exactly you want in a relationship,but i guess the most important thing is being honest with eachother.Though i feel reluctant discussing about myself and my current situation to you,cos i dont know how you'll feel.But i guess its important that you know all about me and the current status i am in,so that we'll know if we are to move further.I have had loads of bad experiences in my past relationship and i would'nt want to fall into the same situation anymore. I want to count on you, as a respected and honest person with sincerity, trust and confidentiality.I will like you to give me your words that you'll treat me right,if we are ever going to be together.I am telling you all this, then you can decide if you still want to meet me or not, so that we will not waste each other's time.

I have been having a problem with my dad.My dad was an oil contractor and i work with my dad as his personal assistance.My dad was awarded a contarct in France,and i had to represent him there and i was given some money to start the business,My ex-boy friend Larry Smith we had a joint account so i had to keep the money in his account,My ex-boyfriend absconded away with the money and my dad thought i knew about that happen,My dad got harsh on me,my dad got married to another wife ever since then he has been harsh on me.I got no where to go i had to leave for a friend place in UK which i knew when executing a contract.I have the sum of $870,000 with me when travelling to UK,so i have a joint business with my friend not knowing they were trying to set me up.Immediately i knew this i had to take the money to a security company here in London,I told them at the security company that i have my clothes and travelling laugages in the boxes,This is what i want you to do for me i want you to help me contact the security company and tell them you are my boyfriend that you want my boxes mail out to you,What are the procedure you need to do to get the boxes.As soon as the boxes gets to you i will board the plane and come over to you.I will highly appreciate your trust towards this deal and i will pay you 20%,I have my proof such as the security company deposit receipts,Feel free to ask me any question or any proof for evidence.Hope to hear from you soon.

xoxoxo
Sarah
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think its an amalgamation of a love scam and a trunk box scam. Mainly trunk box.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is so lad.

Translation: Hi, I want your money and I'd like to be your friend until you love me enough to give me your money - and in case you won't love me, I have this nice pile of money waiting for you if you'll give me money first. Either way, you want to bait me so I can do funny things for you.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
dillon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have any xperience in trunk box scams, i'm strictly straight love scams with vlads. i'll hand it over to someone else willing to persue it

[email protected]

the headers appear to come from Brighton, London. That was the last IP address listed of 4, the 1st 3 being USA.

cheers
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic